Got the OSHA Email From my Employer

Rightly so. Those children are the future, and they have a lot of opportunity at their fingertips.

They love technology and, no surprise, are very good at it.

I started teaching ages ago--early 90s, just out of college. You might be surprised to know that the simple little recess games that even my 3rd graders would not play then ("this is for babies!"), ALL of my students gobble up now. I'm talking 5th graders, going on 12, physically bigger than me. I will have Kindergarten filing out the door, having just finished a VERY kinder game, and my 5th graders will say "Can we play that?!?!"

So I don't know. Technology is great but kids need to be with kids more than ever, I think because of technology. That's what the simple games are: kids being with kids.

They love technology and, no surprise, are very good at it.

I started teaching ages ago--early 90s, just out of college. You might be surprised to know that the simple little recess games that even my 3rd graders would not play then ("this is for babies!"), ALL of my students gobble up now. I'm talking 5th graders, going on 12, physically bigger than me. I will have Kindergarten filing out the door, having just finished a VERY kinder game, and my 5th graders will say "Can we play that?!?!"

So I don't know. Technology is great but kids need to be with kids more than ever, I think because of technology. That's what the simple games are: kids being with kids.
Our society is evolving rapidly. I think the forced adaptation associated with that rapid change can be painful. In the end it will prove to be a good thing though.

The oral arguments for this boondoggle are set to happen tomorrow. I will NOT be filling out any form for my employer until I see how that pans out. I predict the entire thing will be shot to you-know-what. Because like everything Joe Biden attempts, it's a disaster.

This seems the right way to go. I do agree that SCOTUS will shoot down the OSHA move.

I don't think it'll happen all at once. It will be a drip thing. I think much of what conservatives are worried about today is just the beginnings of that inevitable drip. People like Yang talking about UBI, Bernie Sanders screaming about education and healthcare etc.

Well. I take a "yes and no" approach to this.

Yes, we have ATMs and certainly many jobs can be automated. You can punch in an order for a fast food meal easily enough, I guess. But there are many jobs that simply cannot be, at least not anytime soon. And the technology to automate them would have to be so intuitive that it would be horridly expensive I would think.

Well. I take a "yes and no" approach to this.

Yes, we have ATMs and certainly many jobs can be automated. You can punch in an order for a fast food meal easily enough, I guess. But there are many jobs that simply cannot be, at least not anytime soon. And the technology to automate them would have to be so intuitive that it would be horridly expensive I would think.
Underestimating the capability of the future is a trend I try not to participate in. They have robots doing complicated surgeries now. We're on the verge of an AI and automation explosion. I think a big part of your skepticism may be connected to you not entirely understanding what's happening. Go find Ted Talks on YouTube and watch some scientists talk about the future if you want to get an idea of what I mean.

The future makes possible the things that seem impossible today.

Underestimating the capability of the future is a trend I try not to participate in. They have robots doing complicated surgeries now. We're on the verge of an AI and automation explosion. I think a big part of your skepticism may be connected to you not entirely understanding what's happening. Go find Ted Talks on YouTube and watch some scientists talk about the future if you want to get an idea of what I mean.

The future makes possible the things that seem impossible today.

Sure, if robots can build cars they can certainly do surgeries. What robots would be significantly worse at is seeing patients--being doctors. Any human-to-human profession like that relies on a lot more than what computers can automate.

And you're right, I'm pretty skeptical of scientists right now. This comes not only from the current Covid debacle but from my favorite "pet science"--space. I watched almost the entire series of "How the Universe Works" and laughed out loud on many occasions. The show was great but really should be named. "(We Don't Know) How the Universe Works" because the entire series was filled with hedging and guessing.

IMO Scientists should explain what they have learned and leave it at that. They suck at other things.

Since I am not vaccinated, and have no plans to be vaccinated, I will be tested weekly.

What an utter, hilarious joke. I am currently off work recovering from Covid-19, and so might test positive on PCR tests for the next three months. How does my employer plan to get me a sub for every time that PCR test comes back positive?

That's only the first question.

Next question: rapid tests, if those are used. Weekly testing will begin on Feb 7th. With a dire shortage of rapid tests already, where in the world are all these tests going to come from to test healthy people every single week?

Next question: vaccinated and spread. What is the purpose of testing ONLY unvaccinated people when, as we see, double- and triple-vaccinated people are getting Covid just as often? A coworker of mine is off for ten days. She just had the booster a few weeks ago!

The oral arguments for this boondoggle are set to happen tomorrow. I will NOT be filling out any form for my employer until I see how that pans out. I predict the entire thing will be shot to you-know-what. Because like everything Joe Biden attempts, it's a disaster.

My wife was facing a similar situation a couple of weeks ago. She's a staff accountant for a pharmaceutical company, and she's been mostly working from home since March 2020. She is one of five employees in her office who refused the jab. She just got out of having to choose between applying for an exemption or weekly testing. How'd she do it? She sent her boss an email informing him that, for the foreseeable future, she'd only be working from home. So far, so good—her employer seems to be allowing it. However, she will never be allowed back into the office, if the mandate stands, in person for any reason unless she gets the jab. Good luck to you in your situation.

Our society is evolving rapidly. I think the forced adaptation associated with that rapid change can be painful. In the end it will prove to be a good thing though.

But good for whom?

Who benefits from a human being's entire existence being reduced to an avatar in the metaverse and their physical being effectively replaced within infrastructure with a representative AI which requires humanity to constantly have to keep their physical bodies 'up to date'(they do like to rub it in, I suppose) against a so-called virus?

it's certainly no irony that being fully vaccinated, sorry, I mean 'up to date' is now defined as constantly being injected with more nanoparticle technology a the discretion of what will n doubt beome the intelectual property of the new owners of our bodies. I believe the SC did rule that once DNA is altered artificially that the body becomes patentable. I believe I posted on those specifics thoroughly here some place, to the sound of crickets.

It's not lik interested parties don't take these cases to the SC for nothing. There's always intent behind bringing these questions to the court.

Gosh. When's the last time Bill Gates released an update that wasn't busted anyway? Pft.

It's bad enough we have birds dropping out of the sky with cardiac arrest, but you turn the idiot box on, all they wanna talk about is why airlines wanna shut down 5G because it will screw up radar.

Yet not a peep about what it's gonna do to human beings who have and have not been pumped full of updatable electromagnetic, programmable nano technology. Heck, at the rate they're gong they'll have humanity paying the mroyalties just to justify their very existence. Don't pay up, well, you're 'up to date' so we'll just send out a signal and flip off your switch, avatar. lolol.

Alright. End rant.

I'm sure it's all just conspiracy theory anyway. Heh heh...

Last edited:
Since I am not vaccinated, and have no plans to be vaccinated, I will be tested weekly.

What an utter, hilarious joke. I am currently off work recovering from Covid-19, and so might test positive on PCR tests for the next three months. How does my employer plan to get me a sub for every time that PCR test comes back positive?

Next question: rapid tests, if those are used. Weekly testing will begin on Feb 7th. With a dire shortage of rapid tests already, where in the world are all these tests going to come from to test healthy people every single week?

Next question: vaccinated and spread. What is the purpose of testing ONLY unvaccinated people when, as we see, double- and triple-vaccinated people are getting Covid just as often? A coworker of mine is off for ten days. She just had the booster a few weeks ago!

I would weep for those who come in close con-tact with you.

For some reason I was reminded of this article when I read your post.

Healthcare workers protesting against mandatory vaccination for medical staff in the French Caribbean territory of Guadeloupe have beaten up the director of a local hospital and “torn clothes off” his deputy. Earlier, medical staff who had failed to comply with the mandate were subjected to pay deductions. Unvaccinated healthcare professionals were also set to be suspended after the December 31 deadline set by authorities...

I imagine you likely didn't see any speak of it anywhere in western media.

Anyway. Good luck with it, Sue. The world is a vampire these days.

Last edited:
I would weep for those who come in close con-tact with you.

This is how pro-vaxxers maintain their stance, see. They are ignorant of most all facts.

Testing positive on a PCR test three months after infection DOES NOT mean you are infectious or contagious. Hello?

I'm not sure where you work or live, but at my school, any kid that wants a test can immediately get a test and results within 15 minutes. Even family members that don't go to school can ask to get tested.

My school chooses to use the Federal Grant money on tests, other schools may not. But the tests kits are available IF the school chooses to use the money for that.

Catch-22. Mandate testing but no tests are available.
See above^^^^^^
We have testing for ANY student or Family member, but testing is not mandated.
My school chooses to spend the money on testing, other schools may choose differently.

But good for whom?
Humanity in general I think. Imagine what will happen to art and philosophy after people are freed from the shackles of needing a 9 to 5 to survive. What will humanity look like after you no longer need to spend most of your life working to make money? I don't think people need to be productive in a money-making sense to find meaning in life. There are many ways to grow and feel accomplished, and humanity will become much more acquainted with those things as humans are less and less needed for labor. I think we're going to become much wiser and more benevolent as time goes on.

As far as the vaccine goes, well, I'm against mandates. That's not really the kind of forced adaptation I was talking about. I just meant that as the world changes humanity will have no choice but to change with it. Sometimes that will be painful. For example I think there's going to be a lot of frustration and confusion at first when the jobs really start disappearing, but I think the direction we're headed in will prove to be good in the end.

Good for you ...don't take the death jab

Pcr tests? Thiers all kinds of info on how inaccurate they can be ...
I'd start asking questions what are the running it at ...even fauci said they're unreliable....

If you can have some fun to and fuck with em anyway you can GO FOR IT ..have some fun with it ...

By any means necessary

xmmxmxmx,kskekks,x,,xssd.jpg

zmmzmsmjsjsmxmsmxss.jpeg

Humanity in general I think. Imagine what will happen to art and philosophy after people are freed from the shackles of needing a 9 to 5 to survive. What will humanity look like after you no longer need to spend most of your life working to make money? I don't think people need to be productive in a money-making sense to find meaning in life. There are many ways to grow and feel accomplished, and humanity will become much more acquainted with those things as humans are less and less needed for labor. I think we're going to become much wiser and more benevolent as time goes on.

As far as the vaccine goes, well, I'm against mandates. That's not really the kind of forced adaptation I was talking about. I just meant that as the world changes humanity will have no choice but to change with it. Sometimes that will be painful. For example I think there's going to be a lot of frustration and confusion at first when the jobs really start disappearing, but I think the direction we're headed in will prove to be good in the end.
LOL. The wisdom and benevolence spewing from the welfare communities is inspiring. Idle hands have always found new levels of wise human expression, right?

LOL. The wisdom and benevolence spewing from the welfare communities is inspiring. Idle hands have always found new levels of wise human expression, right?

Not everybody is naturally idle. Once otherwise productive people can't get and don't need a job I think it will have a profound impact on humanity.

Good for you ...don't take the death jab

Pcr tests? Thiers all kinds of info on how inaccurate they can be ...
I'd start asking questions what are the running it at ...even fauci said they're unreliable....

If you can have some fun to and fuck with em anyway you can GO FOR IT ..have some fun with it ...

By any means necessary

View attachment 584759

View attachment 584760

Right, again. I am just recovering from Covid and so it is very possible I would still test + for Covid on PCR tests through Feb an March. What's my employer to do then? Put me on leave?

Right, when they can't get subs in the first place.

Great law, Biden. And oh, this expires, the entire thing, in May.

What a complete joke.

It's low IQ not to test the vaxxed as well, especially if they've had Pfizer's mRNA vaccine, which test should prove that there are infectious viruses in the saliva of the vaxxed that can be transmitted back into the environment and into the unvaxxed. The science is here:
Pfizer's Vaccine Failure

Forum List

Back