Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

race relations were never actually "GOOD"-----I think that
there are all kinds of manifestations of bad race relations ---
affected by all kinds of factors. Obama as president is
just another "factor"----------I have no idea why you imagine
that people are "waiting for a race war" I do have a sense
that crime, in general, is increasing----especially property crime including violent property crime because of a somewhat lousy
economy

Obama was elected President November 2008, the following month, Xmas....gun sale went through the roof and was most bought by whites. All expecting all hell to break lose because a black man was in the white house, I suspect. But I agree with all you say.

Get it right. It was due to the very real possibility that obama would start after the 2nd and or the sales of so called assault rifles.
Had nothing to do with his color.

BS

Soetero is a racist from the word go........duh..........hates his country and most laughable, has completely scammed these people and THEY STILL support him at a tune of about 90%.:spinner:

My old boss used to say it 35 years ago......."what do you expect from a race that is one generation removed from the tree's?". Wasn't real sure what he meant way back then but sure do now. This is a race beyond hope.........they get shit on and just ask for more. So fucking sad...........progressive leadership WANTS them in poverty = political power. And these people haven't figured it out over the past 50 years!!:gay:

I am an administrator in an organization that employs 1,800 people. Every week, I see a staff member newly knocked up and to soon become a single Mom. Reparations? These fucks should be made to support for not bagging it......should be law. Cant afford it? Community service s0n!!!

Last edited:
For liberals, NOT voting for Obama because he's black is racist.

However, voting FOR Obama because he's black is "progressivism."

There is no reasoning with these people.

I think race would be a huge issue regardless who was in the White House, and this country would be experiencing racial tension on a very high scale anyway.

However, from the start Americans got a taste of where Obama's head is concerning race by seeing what he was being taught by his pastor and mentor the reverend Wright.
In addition, Obama chose as his Attorney General, Eric Holder, a man who obviously has a huge chip on his shoulder concerning race. Also, we find out that Al Sharpton has been a regularly welcomed visitor at the White House, and who has been consulted and involved in the administrations policy making.

So there is no doubt, Obama has indeed made things worse by the company he keeps.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with them, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

that crime, in general, is increasing----especially property crime including violent property crime because of a somewhat lousy
economy

Obama was elected President November 2008, the following month, Xmas....gun sale went through the roof and was most bought by whites. All expecting all hell to break lose because a black man was in the white house, I suspect. But I agree with all you say.

Get it right. It was due to the very real possibility that obama would start after the 2nd and or the sales of so called assault rifles.

BS

So you honestly think people went out and bought guns because they were worried about a race war?:lmao:

What a fucken idiot!

I like that you included a picture of Katrina flooding, this will make my explanation easy.

See before Obama, incidents like that, where the black community had a hissy fit over something that had nothing to do with race, only intruded into the world of White America every couple of years.

Whites could convince themselves at other times that blacks were happy with the way things were going, what with all the focus and efforts being made on their behalf.

NOw, with any criticism of the President causing that same type of hissy fit, on a constant and daily basis that reasonable assumption has been proven wrong.

And I'm not sure why you think we can't shoot the black men who are sleeping with our daughters. Them showing up at our houses would make it easier not harder.

watdahell is wrong with you???

My youthful optimistic hopes for the future of my nation has been destroyed by small minded hate filled assholes.

Thus, cranky.

try to relax

I am relaxed.

Trigger asked a question, and I provided the answer.

The constant interpretation of any criticism of the President as racism has worsen racial tensions.

It has pissed off blacks who have been told that this is a huge amount of racist behavior.

It has pissed off whites who know that that is bullshit and who are sick and tired of being whipping boys for lib/black delusions.

it hasn't pissed lilywhite me off. It is nothing new and it is just silly

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.

the president has zero ability to do anything with bigots.

the "racial tension" is caused by their hatred. not by anything he did.

If I had a son...
The police acted stupidly...and on and on.
YOUR type is the problem.

As a transracial man who was born white but identifies as black...I dont know. My fellow black brothers have never had it good. We keep up the struggle though.

it's so cute watching bigoted imbeciles post garbage like that.

carry on.

DAng sweets..........55,000 posts.:ack-1: WTF?:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52: What would you know about anything in life sitting your fat ass on a chair in front of the PC every day for 16 hours.:fu:

The rest of us are out in the real world actually seeing the fuckedupedness of it all.:up:

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

economy

BS

So what caused the spike in so called assault rifle sales before the ban in 1994 jillian?
Can you answer that or will your racist attitude stop you from doing so?
You're a fucken joke.

Not sure what racist tension you are talking about? Black, white racist tension?

I have been long ready to discard race, we a need to judge people by their character not the color.

I am not sure if gun sales have soured or not.

As far as hoping for a racial war? You are again wrong.

I'm not sure what your point is, Obama is President.

And you do live on planet earth, yes?

I was answering your questions, I guess the question is where do you live, earth?

The reason that Barack Obama is being held to a higher standard than other Presidents before him is that one of the things he ran on was his ability to be the first "post racial" President...the one who was going to be able to move beyond partisan racial politics and bring the country together. On that note, Tiger...he's failed in rather epic fashion. Barry has a knack for saying things that inflame racial tension. It seems like he can't help himself.

If I had a son...

Let me get this straight.....Treyvon who's case was dismissed and put out to dry before the MSM got wind of it. Was stalked and murdered for no apparent reason save for being black and because the president made comment about it, he's a race baiter? And please lets not forget a black man being arrested for breaking into HIS OWN DAMNED HOUSE...LISTEN, this country doesn't want a leader that pays attention to blacks and the bs we go through....yaw want yet another 200 years of ignorant red politicians that pat each other on the back and reassures whites that all is okay, despite it all.

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

economy

BS

So what caused the spike in so called assault rifle sales before the ban in 1994 jillian?
You're a fucken joke.

No, your the fucken joke if you think I'm sitting here glued to a damned computer all day, I do have a life and family to attend to, not to mention a damned job...now calm the fuck down

Race relations were not good because of the race baiters such as Jackson and Sharpton. The problem with Obama is that he is the first clean, articulate black man to come around. WE thought he would make things better. WE thought he had the best chance of anyone considering he grew up "white." We thought that the election of a black president would ease race relations but exactly the opposite has happened. As it is always with liberals.

Let me get this straight, 200 plus years of racism in this year and counting, you thought that the first black president would somehow fix it? And you can say that with a straight face? Gotcha!!

Apparently you missed the part about "make things better."

As a transracial man who was born white but identifies as black...I dont know. My fellow black brothers have never had it good. We keep up the struggle though.

it's so cute watching bigoted imbeciles post garbage like that.

carry on.

DAng sweets..........55,000 posts.:ack-1: WTF?:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52: What would you know about anything in life sitting your fat ass on a chair in front of the PC every day for 16 hours.:fu:

The rest of us are out in the real world actually seeing the fuckedupedness of it all.:up:

I answered the guy because I thought he was posting to me, but you hit the nail on the head.....55, 000 posts, clearly its a guy on disability.

If I had a son...

Let me get this straight.....Treyvon who's case was dismissed and put out to dry before the MSM got wind of it. Was stalked and murdered for no apparent reason save for being black and because the president made comment about it, he's a race baiter? And please lets not forget a black man being arrested for breaking into HIS OWN DAMNED HOUSE...LISTEN, this country doesn't want a leader that pays attention to blacks and the bs we go through....yaw want yet another 200 years of ignorant red politicians that pat each other on the back and reassures whites that all is okay, despite it all.

The stupid little fuck went back and started shit with zim and his ignorant ass friend admitted as much.
You're like the hands up dont shoot crowd that actually still think it went down that way.

economy

BS

You're a fucken joke.

No, your the fucken joke if you think I'm sitting here glued to a damned computer all day, I do have a life and family to attend to, not to mention a damned job...now calm the fuck down

First of all I didnt realize your name was jillian.
And second if you dont want to put in the time to get your facts straight maybe you should just STFU?

Forum List

Back