Got a “Like” from Elon Musk

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
A small ego boost: Someone had posted on Twitter a photo of a Tesla Cybertruck, suggesting it was a pink “Barbie” version of the vehicle. I commented, “Am I the only one not seeing pink? If there is any pink, it's from the color on one of the walls reflected on the car's surface.”

The comment got a like from Musk and a woman named Hannah.

A small ego boost: Someone had posted on Twitter a photo of a Tesla Cybertruck, suggesting it was a pink “Barbie” version of the vehicle. I commented, “Am I the only one not seeing pink? If there is any pink, it's from the color on one of the walls reflected on the car's surface.”

you the man

Congratulations you win an Elon cookie!

1704391091324.png

Last edited:

you should never leave that tab again.

He should send you a signed check.

franken considers trump to be the greatest insult comic ever

i've seen the act. franken might be right.

Forum List

Back