Gore Affair

link???

seems rightwingnuts are overly concerned with who people bonk...

but only if those people are left of center.

otherwise, they think it's mean to ask questions.

:cuckoo:

that is usually because people on the right get caught with males

I just heard on Hannity that Al Gore was having an affair... An Affair.. AL Gore?

And with a fellow environmentalists wife..... Larry Davids... Oh the horror..

People reports that an agent for Laurie David has denied a tabloid report claiming that Al Gore’s marriage broke up because of the producer and former wife to Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Larry David. “This report is completely, patently false,” David’s agent told People. “I have no idea where it started from or why, but it is absolutely, positively, and patently untrue.” Al and Tipper Gore announced their separation June 1.

Laurie David denies Al Gore affair allegations | EW.com

Not Al Gore .. how inconvenient

Al and Tippy Gore are calling it quits

Logic tells me that, yes, Al Gore is getting it on with someone other than Tipper. This would be the only reasonable explanation for an amicable separation. At his age, he never knows what hard on will be his last hard on, frankly...

Logic tells me that, yes, Al Gore is getting it on with someone other than Tipper. This would be the only reasonable explanation for an amicable separation. At his age, he never knows what hard on will be his last hard on, frankly...

LOL the reason for the amicable separation is MONEY. Shes taking the very large pay out.

LOL the reason for the amicable separation is MONEY. Shes taking the very large pay out.

i sure wouldn't want to stay with someone who didn't want me anymore if i were her. so i'd say that after 40 years, a pay out is the way to go.

You'd think Al Gore would be screwing like a rabbit with the world coming to an end soon and all. Maybe he figures the end will come before the divorce is final.

i sure wouldn't want to stay with someone who didn't want me anymore if i were her. so i'd say that after 40 years, a pay out is the way to go.

I agree and I hope she takes him for a fortune.

I will say one thing, at least they had the class and sense to file for divorce before it all hit the tabloids.

I agree and I hope she takes him for a fortune.

I will say one thing, at least they had the class and sense to file for divorce before it all hit the tabloids.

LOL you women and divorce money crack me up :lol:

I just heard on Hannity that Al Gore was having an affair... An Affair.. AL Gore?

People reports that an agent for Laurie David has denied a tabloid report claiming that Al Gore’s marriage broke up because of the producer and former wife to Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Larry David. “This report is completely, patently false,” David’s agent told People. “I have no idea where it started from or why, but it is absolutely, positively, and patently untrue.” Al and Tipper Gore announced their separation June 1.

Oh my god that was funny.

I think it's sad. They have all that life has to offer in the form of prestige, wealth, family. What more could they ask for in their golden years? Yet still they are restless, can't get along, yearning for some unattainable bliss. It's tragic.

You'd think Al Gore would be screwing like a rabbit with the world coming to an end soon and all. Maybe he figures the end will come before the divorce is final.

I agree...he doesnt believe in good family values....he was married for what ..40 years or something.

Now Rush, he believed in the sanctity of marriage and was married 4 times and counting. Good merican values there. :clap2:

The only person who should care where gore sticks his dick is his wife. And she is divorcing him.

His wife and .......the children

Why the children lumpy? They aren't the ones sleeping and fucking him. The only person who should care about where he is sticking his dick is his wife.

Righteous example ....beside Al was pretty tough on Clinton's Cigar tricks and such... then there is the husband, their family..

Why the children lumpy? They aren't the ones sleeping and fucking him. The only person who should care about where he is sticking his dick is his wife.

Righteous example ....beside Al was pretty tough on Clinton's Cigar tricks and such... then there is the husband, their family..

maybe al figured out that stuff happens sometimes.

and it's never good to be too moralistic because anyone can end up on the wrong side of the moralizing.

why is it that it amuses certain types of people to talk about the cigar thing? is that like a cheap rush or something?

By the way, any CREDIBLE stories about this...and I really, really am NOT talking about Hannity's show for god's sake.

Oh my god that was funny.

Fair and Balanced...:lol:

By the way, any CREDIBLE stories about this...and I really, really am NOT talking about Hannity's show for god's sake.

oh hell with it Zona--just go with it. :lol:

Forum List

Back