GOPers party as Isaac threatens Gulf Coast with destruction

Obama will steal the thunder of the GOP convention

As Republicans attack him from the floor, Obama will be acting presidential providing aid to hurricane victims

acting is what he does best.

governing?

not so much

Acting is what Reagan did...as in acting like a stone cold little bitch after the Marine Barracks were bombed in 83. The **** turned tail and ran. I have never been so embarrassed of a president.

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thousands of Tampa area residents, employed in businesses that will be patronized throughout the convention... Some of them working multiple jobs to make ends meet in this horrible 0bamaconomy...

And democratics want them to throw that away because a storm is threatening another part of the country?

Compassionate liberalism???

I thought Florida had a Republican governor.

There were seafaring pirates and circa 1950s Cuban-style show girls mixing it up with the masses as strobe lights and disco music pumped up any dampened spirits. Despite Tropical Storm Isaac and Political Hurricane Charlie, thousands of Republicans ventured out on their convention buses to party at Tropicana Field Sunday night.

Read more here: At RNC: pirates, showgirls, and possibly a defector - Myriam Marquez - MiamiHerald.com

Look the retard at it again.

No reason to insult the mentally handicapped.

Thousands of Tampa area residents, employed in businesses that will be patronized throughout the convention... Some of them working multiple jobs to make ends meet in this horrible 0bamaconomy...

And democratics want them to throw that away because a storm is threatening another part of the country?

What's you point? Why are democratics posting in this thread begrudging the residents of Tampa from making money and enjoying themselves?

What's you point? Why are democratics posting in this thread begrudging the residents of Tampa from making money and enjoying themselves?

Maybe it's payback for all the 'nut threads attacking Obama and/or his wife for doing this or that when the country is in such dire straits, you know,

going on a vacation, playing some golf.

Were you in there attacking your 'nut buddies for those threads?

GOPers party as Isaac threatens Gulf Coast with destruction

Isaac will be nothing, compared to the Tampa Whiteout!!

Those poor people, in Tampa, will be chin-deep in assholes, for DAYS!!!!

woman_screaming1.png

Im shocked. Democrats are trying to use the hurricane for political purposes. No one ever saw this coming! You know, except for all the conservatives predicting that they would attempt to do this.

As Republicans are partying at Tampa strip clubs.......Obama will be providing aid to hurricane victims

Notice republican leadership in Florida is much better prepared for this stuff than the Blanco-Nagin axis of stupidity.

Maybe it's payback for all the 'nut threads attacking Obama and/or his wife for doing this or that when the country is in such dire straits, you know,

going on a vacation, playing some golf.

Were you in there attacking your 'nut buddies for those threads?

Nope those were payback for all the crap on Bush playing golf and going to his ranch.....funny how you liberals forget all that stuff, we're elephants we have actual memories

Ahhh... So it's just democratics acting like children...

Well, don't let me stop you....

What are they supposed to do, sit around biting their fingernails like your not doing either.

I have a few friends in Florida as well as family on both coasts of Fl. but about 6 hrs ago the friend posted on FB about tornadoes in her area of Vero, also, power and internet svc going on and off.
Please stay safe.

Once again rdean fails to acknowledge that people can survive without government running our lives.

There were seafaring pirates and circa 1950s Cuban-style show girls mixing it up with the masses as strobe lights and disco music pumped up any dampened spirits. Despite Tropical Storm Isaac and Political Hurricane Charlie, thousands of Republicans ventured out on their convention buses to party at Tropicana Field Sunday night.

Read more here: At RNC: pirates, showgirls, and possibly a defector - Myriam Marquez - MiamiHerald.com

Yes--and they were caught playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey--lol

A_Little_Girl_Playing_Pin_The_Tail_On_The_Donkey_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090627-170847-544042.jpg

also known as an Obama voter.

Forum List

Back