GOPer calls for a great white hope

gwn-racist.jpg

The Dude is a grumpy, pseudo intellectual, 60's throw back, angry at the world, older white guy

He puts up an nasty, angry front to cover a overly sensitive side that has been hurt over the years. He is scared to be nice to anyone because he may be rejected and his sensitive side could not take it.

Jillian, you can pull him out of his negative, angry shell. I think there is still hope for him

Dr. Elmer Mudd

So ... now it's okay to have pride "as long as you are not white"?

you can have pride in yourself,, even if you are white,, but now you can say as was mentioned before " i'm melanin deficient" and apply for minority status and even should receive disablility pay. for you are a "nutbasr" or sumpin,, well, as a old white girl you could pick uup some points dor discrimination.. we'll get it all sorted out tomorrow,, don't you worry your pretty little democwat one day republican the next day about it. ya hear?:eusa_pray:

I'm not a republican, you daft dingbat...In fact they turn my stomach only slightly less than do democrat lemming dipshits like you.....So you can secure that myopic Hegelian "you guys" bullshit below decks.

Face it, the only reason your Saturday afternoon matenee idol of a neo-Bolshevik president won is because of his skin color.

That and the media was so far up his ass, they actually could tell his ass form his elbow.

Still bitter that I keep kicking your butt, eh wingnut?

btw, before you can call me "dingbat", you need to grow a few more IQ points...

or do you want to tell me again that you know more about law than I do?

and here's a revelation for you...

for the last 200 some-odd years, only white men have been elected...

and obama didn't win because he's black... he won because mccain came off like a doddering old fool... and chose a moron as his running mate.

No you dopey lib. If the media had done it's job, he wouldn't have even gotten past Mr. Hillary Clinton.

The Dude is a grumpy, pseudo intellectual, 60's throw back, angry at the world, older white guy

He puts up an [sic] nasty, angry front to cover a overly sensitive side that has been hurt over the years. He is scared to be nice to anyone because he may be rejected and his sensitive side could not take it.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hope you know how to juggle or tell jokes, because your openeng act as Freud wannabe impersonator falls awfully flat.

**snickersnertchortle**

Ohhhhh...The "white" thingy.

Which party is it that sees skin color first, again??

The Party of LimpBoy.

Liberal Calls Obama "Magic Negro"
Liberal Calls Obama "Magic Negro"
March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

Patriotism Has Obama Unglued
August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

RushLimbaugh.com Home - Wednesday January 24
January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

Obama Displays Maturity, Laughs Off "Barack the 'Magic Negro'" Song
May 2, 2007
RUSH: I don't look at Barack Obama and say, "Is he black enough?"

RushLimbaugh.com Home - Tuesday January 16
January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_092208/content/01125103.guest.html
September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American. I guess that's splitting hairs, I don't -- it's just all these little things, everything seems upside-down today in this country.

I'm too lazy to read through the whole stupid thread....

You are, of course, aware that the whole "magic negro" thing was started by a LIBERAL columnist in uber-liberal the L.A. TIMES, wondering aloud if Barry Obolshevik was "black enough" to be the potential first black prez, aren't you??

Nope....I guess you don't...Otherwise you wouldn't have made such a lengthy and already thoroughly debunked bullshit post, bashing a mere radio host who has no political power whatsoever. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You read every word! That is why you tried to deflect the argument with your rant on the magic negro.

The magic negro link was to provide LimpBoy's tip on recognizing a racist. The rest of the links were your MessiahRushie exemplifying his own tip, himself. The highlighting was a dead giveaway!!!
Thus your feeble attempt at deflection. :rofl:

July 2, 2009
RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, as a powerful, influential member of the media I am asked questions frequently as though I am an expert -- which I am, of course.

its funny how the liberals want to conserve the original meaning and ignore the progression of the phrase, while conservatives accept the progressive meaning of the phrase.....

Last edited:
its funny how the liberals want to conserve the original meaning and ignore the progression of the idiom, while conservatives accept the progressive meaning of the idiom.....

An idiom is a phrase that doesn't mean what its literal translation is. So to say an idiom is progressive by saying it is literal, means it isn't an idiom any longer.

Dark Horse
Kick the Bucket
Brass tacks

And once in general usage, their literal meanings are effectively removed from/unrecognized by regular conversation/writing.

Last edited:
its funny how the liberals want to conserve the original meaning and ignore the progression of the idiom, while conservatives accept the progressive meaning of the idiom.....

An idiom is a phrase that doesn't mean what its literal translation is. So to say an idiom is progressive by saying it is literal, means it isn't an idiom any longer.

Dark Horse
Kick the Bucket
Brass tacks

And once in general usage, their literal meanings are effectively removed from/unrecognized by regular conversation/writing.

you're quite right...my bad....i shall replace "idiom" with "phrase"....because the original phrase was in fact literal....

I hate the GOP, but the term "great white hope" is a rather common cliche. Probably not the best choice of cliches in context of the current time and events of the day, but whatever.

dont you find it interesting that you had to clarify your statment with "i hate the GOP" because you knew you would get attacked by your comrades if they thought you were on the other side

Last edited:
clearly, it's a black day for the repubs.

Idioms & Phrases

great white hope

Something or someone that is expected to succeed. For example, Mark is the great white hope of the international division. This expression dates from the early 1900s, when heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson, who was black, seemed invincible and the term was used for any white opponent who might defeat him. It gained currency as the title of a Broadway play and later (1970) a film. By then it had been transferred to anyone of whom much was expected.

Great white hope Definition | Definition of Great white hope at Dictionary.com

It might have a non-racist connotation somewhere in the universe, but not when you put it back into its original racist context, as that woman did.

Forum List

Back