Official: Real unemployment rate at 16%

No surprise there. I've been writing that for over a month. My guess was 15%.

Good Lord I Hate when my Side Conveniently starts looking at "Real Unemployment"...

I Took Rush Limbaugh to Task for this Tactic.

It's like this...

Barry came into Office with 8.1% Unemployment... Probably 14% "Real Unemployment"...

It's a Fucking Recession... A Correction that was Coming, and was Festered by MANY Factors, Including the Left, Led by Barry and Cheerlead by the "Free Press" with MONTHS of "Great Depression" Talk...

Combined with Housing and Banking Issues that BOTH Sides can Take Credit for, along with the Americans who Fucking KNEW Better than to Overextend themselves on Toys Via their Homes.

Now we will VERY Slowly Recover.

It can't be Irrational Exhuberance forever Kids.

:)

peace...

Good Lord I Hate when my Side Conveniently starts looking at "Real Unemployment"...

It's like this...

Barry came into Office with 8.1% Unemployment... Probably 14% "Real Unemployment"...

It's a Fucking Recession... A Correction that was Coming, and was Festered by MANY Factors, Including the Left, Led by Barry and Cheerlead by the "Free Press" with MONTHS of "Great Depression" Talk...

Combined with Housing and Banking Issues that BOTH Sides can Take Credit for, along with the Americans who Fucking KNEW Better than to Overextend themselves on Toys Via their Homes.

peace...

Thank you for pointing that out.

It's like this...

peace...

I no More Hang this Recession on Barry Personally than the one that Started 40 Days After Clinton Left Office on (43)...

It was Preceded by the Tech Bubble Burst and a Slowdown in 2000 that (43) had NOTHING to do with, nor could he have Caused a Recession 40 days in...

I just Don't like my Side Acting like this.

peace...

It's like this...

peace...

I no More Hang this Recession on Barry Personally than the one that Started 40 Days After Clinton Left Office on (43)...

It was Preceded by the Tech Bubble Burst and a Slowdown in 2000 that (43) had NOTHING to do with, nor could he have Caused a Recession 40 days in...

peace...

I agree completely. And this may shock you.... but I don't like MY SIDE acting like this either. I never blamed Bush 43 for that, and took umbrage to those who did.

Well wave bye bye to that Official. That Official will likely be receiving a visit from some of Hopey Changey's "Community Organizer" Thugs any minute now. I have always said that Hopey Changey's Unemployment numbers are a scam. 9.4%? That number is simply ludicrous. Unemployment numbers have to be well into double digits. Hopey Changey is just borrowing some of Al Gore's Fuzzy Math calculations. I just don't believe any of their numbers at this point. This Official will now have to pay the price for being honest. Bye Bye.

Well wave bye bye to that Official.
Nah, he never said that 16% was the "real" number, only pointed out already published numbers readily available to anyone. He never claimed the U6 was "real" and that the U3 was somehow manipulated.

I have always said that Hopey Changey's Unemployment numbers are a scam. 9.4%?
Then you were talking out of your ass. The numbers aren't calculated any differently than in the last 15 years.
That number is simply ludicrous. Unemployment numbers have to be well into double digits.
Ok, based on what definition of unemployment?

Hopey Changey is just borrowing some of Al Gore's Fuzzy Math calculations. I just don't believe any of their numbers at this point. This Official will now have to pay the price for being honest. Bye Bye.
Neither Obama nor any of his staff have any access to the numbers until the night before the official release when they get an advance copy of the report. How on earth can you blame anything on him, then? The Commissioner of BLS is a Bush appointee, and the methodology and math hasn't changed under Obama...he doesn't have that authority.

While the U6 is a useful number to look at in the current economy, it is NOT a measure of unemployment since it includes people who are employed. Only a moron would think it the "real" number when it doesn't correspond to anything ever done previously and is incredibly subjective.

peace...

I agree completely. And this may shock you.... but I don't like MY SIDE acting like this either. I never blamed Bush 43 for that, and took umbrage to those who did.

:clap2:

Let's have Pie!... ;)

peace...

Nah, he never said that 16% was the "real" number, only pointed out already published numbers readily available to anyone. He never claimed the U6 was "real" and that the U3 was somehow manipulated.

I have always said that Hopey Changey's Unemployment numbers are a scam. 9.4%?
Then you were talking out of your ass. The numbers aren't calculated any differently than in the last 15 years.
That number is simply ludicrous. Unemployment numbers have to be well into double digits.
Ok, based on what definition of unemployment?

Hopey Changey is just borrowing some of Al Gore's Fuzzy Math calculations. I just don't believe any of their numbers at this point. This Official will now have to pay the price for being honest. Bye Bye.
Neither Obama nor any of his staff have any access to the numbers until the night before the official release when they get an advance copy of the report. How on earth can you blame anything on him, then? The Commissioner of BLS is a Bush appointee, and the methodology and math hasn't changed under Obama...he doesn't have that authority.

While the U6 is a useful number to look at in the current economy, it is NOT a measure of unemployment since it includes people who are employed. Only a moron would think it the "real" number when it doesn't correspond to anything ever done previously and is incredibly subjective.

This thread has officially ended.

Then you were talking out of your ass. The numbers aren't calculated any differently than in the last 15 years. Ok, based on what definition of unemployment?

No it hasn't. It's been pointed out that the Obamites like to take soft numbers and present them as some sort of indication that unemployment is decreasing, rather than increasing.

It's actually a good thread. It will quit moving because the left can't refute it. As they haven't.

Then you were talking out of your ass. The numbers aren't calculated any differently than in the last 15 years. Ok, based on what definition of unemployment?

No it hasn't. It's been pointed out that the Obamites like to take soft numbers and present them as some sort of indication that unemployment is decreasing, rather than increasing.

It's actually a good thread. It will quit moving because the left can't refute it. As they haven't.

This thread is over for anyone wishing to have an understanding of how unemployment rates are calculated. For anyone wishing to continue the political circle jerk, it isn't over. But for those people, they're just wallowing in ignorance and have no desire to know anything other than what reinforces their own political view.

You have a guy on this board - pinqy - who has extensive experience working with the statistics, but all the hacks want to do is spew out shit.

Forum List

Back