GOP wants to screw US over Social Security

Fake thread title 1,000 all designed to attract eyes skimming thru and all portraying Trump as dangerous to elect
This is a Biden shilling message board. Very dishonorable and likely illegal for failure to disclose

Last edited:
Fake thread title 1,000 all designed to attract eyes skimming thru and all portraying Trump as dangerous to elect
Thus is a Biden shilling message board. Very dishonorable and likely illegal for failure to disclose
Disclose what ? How he accepted help from Russia to get elected. How he lied about covid and the election fraud. How he’s FOS every-time he opens his FOS mouth ?

Disclose what ? How he accepted help from Russia to get elected. How he lied about covid and the election fraud. How he’s FOS every-time he opens his FOS mouth ?
“Disclose what” is hand raising of ignorance

How Sweden Saved Social Security​

Sweden’s Successful Social-Security Reforms​

WOW! THANK YOU!
Little wonder you didn't want to post the changes made by Sweden! President Bush proposed some of the same, and Democrats started ads with Grannie being pushed off a cliff!

I respect you for being honest and posting something opposite to your claims. Other Democrats here would not be so open.

Here, I'll help you! Would Democrats support the changes I've highlighted below?

Sweden faced the same problem in the early 1990s. The old pay‐as‐you‐go pension system had promised too much. With fewer births and longer lives, projections showed the system would be insolvent a decade later. As Mr. Biden has said in another context, Sweden has “an ethic of decency.” Its politicians chose not to deceive the voters. The center‐left Social Democrats acknowledged that the system
“would not withstand the stresses that can be foreseen.”

In 1994 the Social Democrats agreed with the four center‐right parties to create an entirely new system based on the principle that pensions should correspond to what the beneficiary pays into the system—a system in which the contribution, not the benefits, is defined.

The reforms were designed to make it impossible to run a deficit and pass the costs to future generations. Crucially, the agreement introduced a balancing mechanism nicknamed “the brake.” When the economy is doing worse than expected, pension benefits are automatically reduced, and when the economy picks up again, the brake is released.

Centrist parties of the left and right came together 30 years ago to save pensions from insolvency.

Sweden introduced partial privatization of the kind the American left derides as a Republican plot to gamble our money away on the stock market. The Swedish government withholds roughly 2.3% of wages and puts it into individual pension accounts. Workers are allowed to choose up to five different funds in which to invest this money, according to their own risk preference, and can change them at any time free.

Commentators claim partial privatization would mean that pensions could be lost in a financial crash. That ignores that the money isn’t all invested or withdrawn at the same time, meaning that the performance in a single year isn’t crucial. The returns from the normal income pension is around 2% per year, but from the private accounts the average Swede has made an impressive average return of roughly 10% a year since its inception in 1995, despite the dot‐com crash, the financial crisis and the pandemic.

Last edited:
Of course. Any nimrod over 60 with more brains than a mature cucumber who has lived through recessions with the gop in office since Reagan. Geesus fking kriste, do you actually think everyone is as stupid as MAGA dimwits…we know you’ve been wrong everytime we’ve swatted posts, so get used to being wrong again.,

Geesus, where have you been the last 8 years, Cuba ?
More than 97% of America's war deaths over the past 150 years have come from four wars (World War I, World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War) that either took place or saw America's role heavily escalated under Democratic presidents.

Hmm. Is correlation causation??

SS will eventually become means tested. You will still get it but at a reduced rate. In90% of all locations a reduction of $500 per month from $2,000 per month for those with a net federal tax income of 100k single 200k couple would have no effect on them. It also saves somewhere between 30-60 billion per year.

For patients covered by both which duplicated services….
[...]

Geesus, who pays your bills ? You should know this shit.

Yeah, about that...

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

Of course. Any nimrod over 60 with more brains than a mature cucumber who has lived through recessions with the gop in office since Reagan. Geesus fking kriste, do you actually think everyone is as stupid as MAGA dimwits…we know you’ve been wrong everytime we’ve swatted posts, so get used to being wrong again.,

The Carter recession. Talk about that recession!!!!

Notice his BS contains no proof. He loves to lie.

Work till you die.....You will own nothing and be happy.....Eat bugs and drink soy milk.....The beatings will continue till morale improves.

All typical dem mantras.
We're way past the wisdom of our First Catholic President.
And the Youngest.Notably J.F.K. Who many aren't famaliar with
how guys like Jerry Lewis actually had an open door policy
{ secret back entrance to the White House } to meet or just
cut-up over Humor.
J.F.K. was especially concerned with our Blue collar
Middle class.It was his bread and butter.And of course catholics.
When he started out in Politics { actually forced into it by
Old Man Joe Kennedy } young J.F.K. was thin as a rail.
He had some kind of condition { later confirmed to be Addisons
Disease }. But old Man Joe wanted young Jack to be a Pol.
And that meant spending all his time out Shaking hands and
greeting the public.To look at him was almost sinful.He was like
110 lbs. and his clothes were just hanging on him.
But he did as daddy demanded and became a Congressman.
Granted from Super Boston where Democrats always win.
Even guys like Joe Kennedy II who had trouble explaining
why he wanted to have his first marriage annulled.Catholics
were not allowed to Divorce.
I was a kid in Catholic parochial School when J.F.K. ran for
President.Nuns overwhelmingly Adored { not considered
a Catholic virtue to Adore anyone }.
Now we have the 2nd Catholic President.
Any questions concerning his background.Or lack thereof.

Last edited:
WOW! THANK YOU!
Little wonder you didn't want to post the changes made by Sweden! President Bush proposed some of the same, and Democrats started ads with Grannie being pushed off a cliff!

I respect you for being honest and posting something opposite to your claims. Other Democrats here would not be so open.

Here, I'll help you! Would Democrats support the changes I've highlighted below?

Sweden faced the same problem in the early 1990s. The old pay‐as‐you‐go pension system had promised too much. With fewer births and longer lives, projections showed the system would be insolvent a decade later. As Mr. Biden has said in another context, Sweden has “an ethic of decency.” Its politicians chose not to deceive the voters. The center‐left Social Democrats acknowledged that the system
“would not withstand the stresses that can be foreseen.”

In 1994 the Social Democrats agreed with the four center‐right parties to create an entirely new system based on the principle that pensions should correspond to what the beneficiary pays into the system—a system in which the contribution, not the benefits, is defined.

The reforms were designed to make it impossible to run a deficit and pass the costs to future generations. Crucially, the agreement introduced a balancing mechanism nicknamed “the brake.” When the economy is doing worse than expected, pension benefits are automatically reduced, and when the economy picks up again, the brake is released.

Centrist parties of the left and right came together 30 years ago to save pensions from insolvency.

Sweden introduced partial privatization of the kind the American left derides as a Republican plot to gamble our money away on the stock market. The Swedish government withholds roughly 2.3% of wages and puts it into individual pension accounts. Workers are allowed to choose up to five different funds in which to invest this money, according to their own risk preference, and can change them at any time free.

Commentators claim partial privatization would mean that pensions could be lost in a financial crash. That ignores that the money isn’t all invested or withdrawn at the same time, meaning that the performance in a single year isn’t crucial. The returns from the normal income pension is around 2% per year, but from the private accounts the average Swede has made an impressive average return of roughly 10% a year since its inception in 1995, despite the dot‐com crash, the financial crisis and the pandemic.

How was it opposite of what I claimed?

Yes republicans have made similar proposals and the demafacist have blocked all of it

We're way past the wisdom of our First Catholic President.
And the Youngest.Notably J.F.K. Who many aren't famaliar with
how guys like Jerry Lewis actually had an open door policy
{ secret back entrance to the White House } to meet or just
cut-up over Humor.
J.F.K. was especially concerned with our Blue collar
Middle class.It was his bread and butter.And of course catholics.
When he started out in Politics { actually forced into it by
Old Man Joe Kennedy } young J.F.K. was thin as a rail.
He had some kind of condition { later confirmed to be Addisons
Disease }. But old Man Joe wanted young Jack to be a Pol.
And that meant spending all his time out Shaking hands and
greeting the public.To look at him was almost sinful.He was like
110 lbs. and his clothes were just hanging on him.
But he did as daddy demanded and became a Congressman.
Granted from Super Boston where Democrats always win.
Even guys like Joe Kennedy II who had trouble explaining
why he wanted to have his first marriage annulled.Catholics
were not allowed to Divorce.
I was a kid in Catholic parochial School when J.F.K. ran for
President.Nuns overwhelmingly Adored { not considered
a Catholic virtue to Adore anyone }.
Now we have the 2nd Catholic President.
Any questions concerning his background.Or lack thereof.
I voted for John Kennedy so I know he was wealthy. He did not have to do menial tasks growing up. Had he not been murdered, he might not have served a second term. I was not happy to have been drafted. Most of the young men I was around were not ramped up to be in a war in Vietnam.

Prove you are correct.
It’s even worse than I said…Not only did so many start under repugnants,, the actual time under a recession was overwhelmingly under republicans.

The economy was in recession for 49 quarters from 1949-2013; 8 of these quarters were under Democrats, with 41 under Republicans.[1] The 2020 recession brings that to 50 quarters total in recession, 42 under Republicans (84%) and 8 under Democrats (16%).[27]

How was it opposite of what I claimed?

Yes republicans have made similar proposals and the demafacist have blocked all of it
You rightly claimed that it worked, but you ignored the fact that it contains all the things that put Democrats in a tailspin!

I voted for John Kennedy so I know he was wealthy. He did not have to do menial tasks growing up. Had he not been murdered, he might not have served a second term. I was not happy to have been drafted. Most of the young men I was around were not ramped up to be in a war in Vietnam.
R.F.K Jr. { son of Robert Kennedy } assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan
was very vocal the last year over how the Warren Commission
again blew it.That Commission put under seal for 50 years
the Detailed Warren Commission Report.It waited for the 50
year mark.Then did not release much details.It being a " shoddy piece
of craftmanship ".

R.F.K Jr { running in 2024 } insisted that the CIA was behind his
Uncle's assassination.WHY ? For one reason entirely.
Because J.F.K. desperately was looking to Halt the Vietnam war.\
The CIA thinking at the time was simple simon.War is Good for
an Economy.The Movie - Executive Action - { 1973 } with a big
cast and Robert Ryans last movie was self-explanatory.

Forum List

Back