GOP wants to make the poor productive

How's your IQ, OCD-boy? Must be record-breaking.
I see no reason to denigrate Ed. Ed is a clinically mentally retarded moron. He really can not help himself. Not his fault. Just plain bad luck.

someone just gave ed a WHOLE BUNCH of con dogma, .

Don't kid yourself that you're any better. You're a partisan hack in your own right. Maybe not quite as 'challenged,' but even further off track.
I will keep your opinion in mind. You must know how much I value your opinion. By the way, do you have an actual statement in mind that I have made that you believe is incorrect, or are you just making random statements?

I will keep your opinion in mind. You must know how much I value your opinion. By the way, do you have an actual statement in mind that I have made that you believe is incorrect, or are you just making random statements?

Push that credibility button as hard and fast as you want Rshermr. Its broken and most likely not fixable.

do you have an actual statement in mind that I have made that you believe is incorrect,

you said taxing an economy on the verge of recession will help it grow?? Would you choke a man to help him breath?

You said most economists agree stimulus works , when we all know if they did recessions and depression would have disappeared 100 years ago!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?? What other possibility is there??

Push that credibility button as hard and fast as you want Rshermr. Its broken and most likely not fixable.
Funny. No con seems able to actually comment on content. Just dogma. How normal.

In Cuba they have a completely free education.

Too bad you can't eat diplomas, otherwise they wouldn't be starving.

Last edited:

Funny. No con seems able to actually comment on content. Just dogma. How normal.

The content was your personal attack on another poster. You received one oin return. Look up what dogma actually means moron. Maybe your education wasn't very well received huh? THAT would be the subject. One that throwing money at for over three decades has had liitle positive effect. The problem isn't money, but a nation that actually values education and makes sure its youth understand that.

The content was your personal attack on another poster. You received one oin return. Look up what dogma actually means moron. Maybe your education wasn't very well received huh? THAT would be the subject. One that throwing money at for over three decades has had liitle positive effect. The problem isn't money, but a nation that actually values education and makes sure its youth understand that.
I am using the term in the populist way. As dogma was understood under the old USSR methodology. So, sorry you do not like it, dipshit. But I will keep your opinion in mind. You must know how much I respect your opinion. dipshit.

No con seems able to actually comment on content. Just dogma. How normal.

For 24th time: you said taxing an economy on the verge of recession will help it grow?? How??Would you choke a man to help him breath?

You said most economists agree stimulus works , when we all know if they did agree it would have been tried many many times and there would be no question whatsoever and recessions and depression would have disappeared 100 years ago!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?? What other possibility is there??

and they have great weather too, and even cars, but oddly they are the exact same age as the liberal communist revolution. I wonder why they could not afford cars after the glorious liberal revolution??

Our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb.No one inherited and enjoyed Stalin's dogma more than Castro so his Cuba seems the perfect place for liberals!!

Why on earth don't the liberals go live there??

Last edited:
Over the last year, I've heard a number of GOP politicians talk about how we need to preserve the middle class and turn the poor into productive citizens. Personally, I think this is an excellent idea. I'm all for it.

And now, Mr. Speaker and other gentlemen, here's what needs to happen in order to achieve this very worthy goal:

• Guarantee ample funding and the most talented educators in public schools at all levels and in all neighborhoods
  • Make tuition at colleges and universities free or greatly subsidized, for those who are academically qualified and who want to pursue an economically useful degree (those who want to major in lesbian Uzbekistani basket weaving can do it on their own dime)
  • Fund a public option for universal health care
  • Regulate markets to prevent scams that discourage widespread investment
  • Rebuild the infrastructure to pave the way for faster economic development
  • Revamp the justice system so that it no longer disproportionately punishes the poor
  • Bring the percentage of incarcerated citizens back in line with the rest of the free world (jails aren't free)

You realize that NONE of the items above is a handout for lazy, irresponsible people, of course. They are simply tools for those willing to make the effort to escape poverty and be successful.

Time to put your money where your mouths are.

Well, we have one vote for liberal fascism.

images

Last edited:
Over the last year, I've heard a number of GOP politicians talk about how we need to preserve the middle class and turn the poor into productive citizens. Personally, I think this is an excellent idea. I'm all for it.

And now, Mr. Speaker and other gentlemen, here's what needs to happen in order to achieve this very worthy goal:

• Guarantee ample funding and the most talented educators in public schools at all levels and in all neighborhoods
  • Make tuition at colleges and universities free or greatly subsidized, for those who are academically qualified and who want to pursue an economically useful degree (those who want to major in lesbian Uzbekistani basket weaving can do it on their own dime)
  • Revamp the justice system so that it no longer disproportionately punishes the poor
  • Bring the percentage of incarcerated citizens back in line with the rest of the free world (jails aren't free)

You realize that NONE of the items above is a handout for lazy, irresponsible people, of course. They are simply tools for those willing to make the effort to escape poverty and be successful.

images

And what's your suggestion for turning the poor into productive citizens? Or do you just want them to collect welfare and/or starve?

images

And what's your suggestion for turning the poor into productive citizens? Or do you just want them to collect welfare and/or starve?

Shrink the enabling government bureacracy. It isn't rocket science.

I'll bet they are all getting a quality education in Cuba? Rubber boat patching juan oh juan. :lol:

do you have an actual statement in mind that I have made that you believe is incorrect,

you said taxing an economy on the verge of recession will help it grow?? Would you choke a man to help him breath?

You said most economists agree stimulus works , when we all know if they did recessions and depression would have disappeared 100 years ago!!

Ed, you are the guy who wouldnt tell me if you would tax the substinance farmer or the middle class to build the road from your own topic. Be polite.

Send me a link to the topic if ya can ever come up with a real answer.

No con seems able to actually comment on content. Just dogma. How normal.

For 24th time: you said taxing an economy on the verge of recession will help it grow?? How??Would you choke a man to help him breath?

You said most economists agree stimulus works , when we all know if they did agree it would have been tried many many times and there would be no question whatsoever and recessions and depression would have disappeared 100 years ago!!

You do like Reagan and deficit spend while leaving taxes the same or increasing them on the wealthy to pump the economy. Depends how much you care about the national debt.

Ed, you are the guy who wouldnt tell me if you would tax the substinance farmer or the middle class to build the road from your own topic. Be polite.

too stupid, if someone is really a subsistence farmer they are lucky to afford their next potato, let alone their next road.

images

Will you explain how that makes anyone more productive, or did you just pop in to waste everyone's time with the same empty platitudes we've all heard in millions of other posts?

Will you explain how that makes anyone more productive,

Simple, the liberal bureaucracy interfered and caused the current depression. It exists to intefere with capitalism in general which is 100% about productivity. Still over your head??

Liberalism is based on 100% ignorance so you must always start with Econ 101 class one day one!!

Last edited:

too stupid, if someone is really a subsistence farmer they are lucky to afford their next potato, let alone their next road.

Thanks for giving an answer in favor of from each according to his means. Now to analyze why you were too stupid to give it 100 posts ago.....

Just using your phrase to make a point.

Forum List

Back