GOP wants to appoint its own "referee" in the CBO

I get it alright, you think the GOP is honest with their facts and figures, what a laugh. I have no such illusions about the democrats but I am not so sure democrats are doing as you say. From what I can see it seems the CBO has not been doing a bad job, it's just that their numbers do not agree with republican assumptions of how the economy works.
You ae ignorant, partisan, and stupid. This is the problem.
Jonathan Gruber admitted that was exactly wha tthe Democrats were doing--gaiming the CBO's rules to produce the results they wanted. What part of that did you miss?
The part where you prove that a politicized republican ideologue as CBO chief is better than what we have now. Instead of just saying that guy has to go tell us how some supply-side free.market true believer is going to be objective and non-partisan.
That wasnt part of what I wrote. That was a deflection.
So, gut check time: Do you agree that Democrats gamed the CBO system to produce the results they wanted?
No I do not agree, I said it clearly earlier.
OK, that was a clear answer.
Now, why do you not agree? Because we have a tape of Gruber saying that is exactly what they did.
Who's "we"? I've seen the tapes of that guy running his mouth but so far there is nothing proven. If it's true then I do not like it. I like my CBO to be non-partisan, why do you want it to be a republican tool rather than what it is supposed to be? You know anyone the republicans nominate for the job is going to be a partisan puppet so make the case for a change based on the results you expect.

You ae ignorant, partisan, and stupid. This is the problem.
Jonathan Gruber admitted that was exactly wha tthe Democrats were doing--gaiming the CBO's rules to produce the results they wanted. What part of that did you miss?
The part where you prove that a politicized republican ideologue as CBO chief is better than what we have now. Instead of just saying that guy has to go tell us how some supply-side free.market true believer is going to be objective and non-partisan.
So, gut check time: Do you agree that Democrats gamed the CBO system to produce the results they wanted?
Now, why do you not agree? Because we have a tape of Gruber saying that is exactly what they did.
Who's "we"? I've seen the tapes of that guy running his mouth but so far there is nothing proven. If it's true then I do not like it. I like my CBO to be non-partisan, why do you want it to be a republican tool rather than what it is supposed to be? You know anyone the republicans nominate for the job is going to be a partisan puppet so make the case for a change based on the results you expect.
So you dont believe Gruber when he said they gamed the system, even though at the time people complained that's what they were doing. And virtually everyone agrees that's what happened.
If you want an honest CBO then you have to support the GOP reforms.

So you dont believe Gruber when he said they gamed the system, even though at the time people complained that's what they were doing. And virtually everyone agrees that's what happened.
Sorry, I have no faith in the hard right republicans wanting this to nominate anyone who is not going to kiss their ass, how can you have that kind of faith in them? I'll tell you what I am going to do. I do not think a change is actually going to be made but if it is I will examine their nominee. If he is an accomplished economist who has never been involved in politics or worked for some right-wing think tank or is on record proclaiming the free-market gospel then I will give him a fair shake.

Sorry, I have no faith in the hard right republicans wanting this to nominate anyone who is not going to kiss their ass, how can you have that kind of faith in them? I'll tell you what I am going to do. I do not think a change is actually going to be made but if it is I will examine their nominee. If he is an accomplished economist who has never been involved in politics or worked for some right-wing think tank or is on record proclaiming the free-market gospel then I will give him a fair shake.
OK so youhave no proof. All you have is base hatred for Republicans that blinds you to facts.
You are disgrace, an intellectual fat-body without capacity for thought beyond "free salad bar."

OK so youhave no proof. All you have is base hatred for Republicans that blinds you to facts.
You are disgrace, an intellectual fat-body without capacity for thought beyond "free salad bar."

You actually seem to believe that the hard-right republicans will nominate a truly fair and non-partisan person to the post. Unreal. You have to be trolling.

You actually seem to believe that the hard-right republicans will nominate a truly fair and non-partisan person to the post. Unreal. You have to be trolling.

And you seem to believe the person the DimoRATs have installed is a fair and non-partisan person. Unreal. You have to be trolling.

And you seem to believe the person the DimoRATs have installed is a fair and non-partisan person. Unreal. You have to be trolling.

he's an OWS. from Obama/democrat goon squad partisan hack

Thanks for admitting you're a dunce.

But.....but.....the GOP wants their own accountant....

In other words, only the DimoRATs are allowed to have their own accountant.

It has always been a non-partisan position. The GOP wants to change that. They want another mouthpiece to join with FOX News.

Well that was until we got a Dem/progressive President that won LIE OF THE YEAR. Has changed every government agency under him like the IRS to stomp on the American people. so I say they damn sure need to do whatever they can

It has always been a non-partisan position. The GOP wants to change that. They want another mouthpiece to join with FOX News.

Well that was until we got a Dem/progressive President that won LIE OF THE YEAR. Has changed every government agency under him like the IRS to stomp on the American people. so I say they damn sure need to do whatever they can

Steph, you are talking out of your head again. Lay off the eggnog...

Steph, you are talking out of your head again. Lay off the eggnog...

I can't stand eggnog. it's you talking our of you head when you posted crap from PmsNbc and then start whining about Fox news on top of that. now go to bed it's late for you

There's no such thing as a "non-partisan position." Only the terminally naive believe such a thing is possible.

There's no such thing as a "non-partisan position." Only the terminally naive believe such a thing is possible.

So your belief makes the GOP unprecedented powergrab okay?

They are making sure all cards are stacked in their favor. You call that cheating.

They are making sure all cards are stacked in their favor. You call that cheating.
Elections have consequences. We won.

You didn't care when Democrats shoved OScamCare down our throats with NOT ONE Republican vote. so quit yer bitching now my dear. What did you all tell us when Obama won. Get in the back of the bus. :itsok:

But you call that perfectly OK when Democrats do it.

Forum List

Back