GOP vs Trump

He reminds me of Italy in the 20s.

deockiaybq1n72did8km.jpeg
Is that Obama's and FDR's hero?
Most know who the clueless blowhard is in this race. Sad that you don't!
Yeah we must ignore the criminality, lies, corruption, illness, incompetence, Wall Street ties....and LOVE CANKLES!!!!!

The GOP was highjacked by liberals years ago and now they see their little party about to come to an end. They're in full panic mode as they see the train coming and can't get off the track.
Is it liberals or is it something else? I mean its odd you got RINO'S,Neo Cons,etc in the GOP Trump seems to be a Nationalistic,American Worker First,Pro Borders,Fair trade etc...he truly reminds me of the GOP of the 50's.
Liberals are many things. One of those things is deceptive. They pose as conservatives to get elected, then do the work of the left. Case in point, 2014 mid-term election.
What do you make of Trumps kind of conservatism? Its part tough on immigration,trade etc that hurts the US and part compassion for workers,the poor etc. It really reminds me of Eisenhower's GOP that was pro union and pro working class.
Trump is not a conservative. He is saying what he needs to say to win the primary and if he does you will see him change his tune to that which will best help him win the General election. We won't see his true colors until he makes it to the White House. If he does that I'd say he would be on the moderate left with most of America but a wildcard with that explosive personality of his. Could go either way. Lord help us if we see a President Trump
You might be right. What is really funny is how the left attacks him mercilessly and yet, he is a progressive just like them.

Yeah we must ignore the criminality, lies, corruption, illness, incompetence, Wall Street ties....and LOVE CANKLES!!!!!
Thanks for proving my point. Hillary's been putting up with those lies for 25 years now. She takes it with much more grace than Hissy Fit Boy.

Thanks for proving my point. Hillary's been putting up with those lies for 25 years now. She takes it with much more grace than Hissy Fit Boy.
Hillary is not a liar...she is truthful and pure as the driven snow....to dummies like you.

The GOP was highjacked by liberals years ago and now they see their little party about to come to an end. They're in full panic mode as they see the train coming and can't get off the track.
Yes SJ that light you see isn't the end of the tunnel....It's the Hillary train coming to run you down
Yeah, ok, now go out and play while us adults talk.

You say that like its a bad thing.Care to share some kind of parallels between Mussolini and Trump or just whining out your ass again?
They're both blowhards playing to the clueless.
In other words you got nothing.That's what I figured. Oh and I am not clueless I follow politics like a hawk and have for over 10 years now....You are just pissed he is going to wipe the floor with your old hag candidate.

Is it liberals or is it something else? I mean its odd you got RINO'S,Neo Cons,etc in the GOP Trump seems to be a Nationalistic,American Worker First,Pro Borders,Fair trade etc...he truly reminds me of the GOP of the 50's.
Liberals are many things. One of those things is deceptive. They pose as conservatives to get elected, then do the work of the left. Case in point, 2014 mid-term election.
What do you make of Trumps kind of conservatism? Its part tough on immigration,trade etc that hurts the US and part compassion for workers,the poor etc. It really reminds me of Eisenhower's GOP that was pro union and pro working class.
I see it as common sense. That's what made Reagan so effective. I don't know about pro union but I think he's a fair person and is pro working class. You're right about that. Social issues are not on the front burner this time and conservatives make a big mistake focusing on them when terrorism, illegal immigration, and huge debts are destroying the country.

The really stupid people are those supporting Hillary, but they don't know it. They are told Trump supporters are the dumb ones....not them.

Forum List

Back