GOP to introduce “We Built This!” slogan in taxpayer-built arena

nice paraphrased pic. of course it cuts out the parts about the roads, the teachers, etc.

But I know....you don't want to hear that. You'd rather "legitimately rape" his words to enable your hatred.

I+didn't+say+that.jpg

And they'll drive on taxpayer roads mushahahaaaahaaa

Dems are complete fucking morons

Here’s the full context of what he said:

We’ve already made a trillion dollars’ worth of cuts. We can make some more cuts in programs that don’t work, and make government work more efficiently…We can make another trillion or trillion-two, and what we then do is ask for the wealthy to pay a little bit more …

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me, because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t -look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something – there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business. you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for president – because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together

They dont care about the truth.

They know he didnt say what they claim

The republican party jsut lies about everything now.

the minions will repete anything they are told to repete

I saw the whole speech...
Doesn't change a thing.
He is telling people that self starters are not special.They are pretty much the same as the guy next door.
Government is the reason a person's business makes it.Not the hard work of the owner.
So to the people standing around him cheering him on,well they are just as special as the guy or gal
working 15 hr days sweating out a payroll.Just sit back and government will make it happen for them....

Unbelievable the lefties are still trying to clean up this messy diaper the President left behind.

Doesn't change a thing.
He is telling people that self starters are not special.They are pretty much the same as the guy next door.
Government is the reason a person's business makes it.Not the hard work of the owner.
So to the people standing around him cheering him on,well they are just as special as the guy or gal
working 15 hr days sweating out a payroll.Just sit back and government will make it happen for them....

Unbelievable the lefties are still trying to clean up this messy diaper the President left behind.

funny, I saw him credit them with working hard and being smart...just that they also had help along the way.

"We Built This" (the GOP's "Call Me Maybe"), is the catchphrase of the season, and it'll be a major theme of the Republican National Convention at the end of this month. The irony? They'll be holding that convention at the Tampa Bay Times Forum, formerly the Tampa Bay Ice Palace, which was publicly financed.

GOP Will Tout 'We Built This' In Arena Built With Public Funds - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Oh, the "irony".

Republicans will probably win because the rest of America is more interested in Kim Kardashian.

tampa is a ghost town at night because they city planning is run by tea party fools from what I read.

No parks or long term planning because they think the government is evil.

Hense there is no housing, shops and resturants in the downtown area to keep it moving after the office people go home.

Parking lots and big buildings

dishonesty. people like sniperfire can't argue without it.

Sorry, Stoolfan. In context, out of context, it just does not matter.

Obama hates the foundational American ideals of self-determination, rugged individualism and self-reliance.

So, fuck him very much.

run along and play your make believe games...because it's all about what you believe in your head...so go back into your AM Radio driven paranoid delusions in your own little world....you and bigreb and the T can all mutually masturbate in fear of the nonexistent black helicopters and all of the Commies that are everywhere coming to get you....oh yeah....and your guns.

dishonesty. people like sniperfire can't argue without it.

Obama hates the foundational American ideals of self-determination, rugged individualism and self-reliance.

So, fuck him very much.

run along and play your make believe games...because it's all about what you believe in your head...so go back into your AM Radio driven paranoid delusions in your own little world....you and bigreb and the T can all mutually masturbate in fear of the nonexistent black helicopters and all of the Commies that are everywhere coming to get you....oh yeah....and your guns.

Hey, don't take MY word for it, Stool:

Jan. 22 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. investors overwhelmingly see President Barack Obama as anti-business and question his ability to manage a financial crisis, according to a Bloomberg survey.

The global quarterly poll of investors and analysts who are Bloomberg subscribers finds that 77 percent of U.S. respondents believe Obama is too anti-business and four-out-of-five are only somewhat confident or not confident of his ability to handle a financial emergency.

The poll also finds a decline in Obama’s overall favorability rating one year after taking office. He is viewed favorably by 27 percent of U.S. investors. In an October poll, 32 percent in the U.S. held a positive impression.

“Investors no longer feel they can trust their instincts to take risks,” said poll respondent David Young, a managing director for a broker dealer in New York.'

Obama Seen as Anti-Business by 77% of U.S. Investors (Update1) - Bloomberg

Doesn't change a thing.

funny, I saw him credit them with working hard and being smart...just that they also had help along the way.

You are so full of Sh*t!! He wanted his "audience" to believe government schools, government roads, government, government, government was responsible for what you have.............:eusa_hand:

Without taxpayers, there is NO government. Businesses pay 100x what you pay in taxes, fool.

Democrats hold the Republicans accountable by the words they say.
I am fine with that.But we can't hold this President by the words he says.

Bite me.

So, fuck him very much.

Hey, don't take MY word for it, Stool:

Jan. 22 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. investors overwhelmingly see President Barack Obama as anti-business and question his ability to manage a financial crisis, according to a Bloomberg survey.

The global quarterly poll of investors and analysts who are Bloomberg subscribers finds that 77 percent of U.S. respondents believe Obama is too anti-business and four-out-of-five are only somewhat confident or not confident of his ability to handle a financial emergency.

The poll also finds a decline in Obama’s overall favorability rating one year after taking office. He is viewed favorably by 27 percent of U.S. investors. In an October poll, 32 percent in the U.S. held a positive impression.

“Investors no longer feel they can trust their instincts to take risks,” said poll respondent David Young, a managing director for a broker dealer in New York.'

Obama Seen as Anti-Business by 77% of U.S. Investors (Update1) - Bloomberg

yeah....can't be that big business is too fucking greedy, traitorous and economically destroying this country to become record breakingly wealthy and powerful.

America's economic recovery is contingent not only on business....but also labor. The vast majority of our country is labor. If labor is broke....they don't buy shit...if they don't buy shit....businesses fail. Labor has been getting screwed since the Reagan era and it's finally caught up to us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSWm2qZ8Oc]Romney to Olympians: 'You Didn't Get Here Solely On Your Own' - YouTube[/ame]

I'm curious. What do right wingers think of this video? Comments?

Forum List

Back