GOP takes a knee in Trump protest

Now everyone hates them

Gee, I wonder what will happen in 2020.

Certainly the GOP won't primary any of these dolts out, instead, they will just vote for those who will bring us a single player system. You know, the same people who lied to us by selling us Obamacare, the health care system that everyone hates now.

Hell, I thought they were always on their knees.

Nope. They've got a majority in the House and the Senate, and the support of 34 Republican governors, and they STILL can't get O'Care repealed. Trump is apoplectic and it's fun to watch.

The federal leviathan will always come up a few votes short of passing something it does not support.

So how many people have given up on the federal system and will support the Article V movement?

Anyone?

Oh, and no wall either. Shucks. I was counting on that as well.

All that Trump will have accomplished is putting in a "conservative" judge. You know, the same sort of conservative activist judge like Roberts who basically rewrote Obamacare by himself just to make it somewhat Constitutional.

Thanks for that Donald.

Republican leaders: Senate won't vote on Obamacare repeal

That's right, the entire GOP took a knee to protest Trump by refusing to repeal Obamacare............again.

And to think they did not even have to play the national anthem.

I don't believe that at all. I believe what they did was take a look at the 2018 election map and determine/wager that insofar as about 12 or so senate seat elections are for currently Democrat held seats in firmly "red" states. What that amounts to is that the GOP is likely to increase its hold on the Senate after 2018, and then pass whatever it wants.

It was, IMO, a choice borne of patience more than anything else. All the GOP really need to do is make sure its voters and independents don't in the mid-term election hold against them their failure to pass major healthcare legislation.

Forum List

Back