GOP Strategy revealed: Bush followed Democratic Policies

Bush isnt running. He hasnt been President for nearly 3 years.

But please, continue attacking Bush. After all, if you're focused on attacking him and not fixing problems than it will be so much easier to defeat your bad policies in the next election

It will be interesting to see what role Bush will have at next year's RNC. My guess is that he won't even be there. He'll send in some lame video. But I guess it won't be coming from his phony ranch since I hear he no longer owns it.

Yeah, Bush pulled a fast one on the taxpayers. He bought the "ranch" (it wasn't a working ranch and had no animals. George is afraid of horses in case anyone forgot) right before he was selected (that's what you call an election where you lose the popular vote by over half a million people who pulled the lever for the other guy). Then he got the taxpayers to pay for all kinds of improvements to the property, thereby making the property more valuable for resale.

It's the same way he screwed over the taxpayers of Arlington, TX. They essentially paid for the new baseball stadium for the Texas Rangers, thereby increasing the value of the team, and then Bush and his cohorts sold the team for a huge profit.

Bush knew ALL kinds of ways to enrich himself at the expense of the taxpayers, but he can't buy the reputation he trashed. He can't buy back HIS reputation, and he can't buy back Republicans' reputations. That's why I don't think he'll show up. But if he does show up, it will probably be on one of the early nights when not much national media attention will be focused on the event.

WTF did your parents do to you?

:confused:

Cons SURE loved Shrub while he was making the mess.

No, NEOCONS loved Bush. CONs weren't all that thrilled.

Try to educate yourself before you come on here spouting stupid shit and making an idiot out of yourself.

Why don't YOU at least tell people that your "quote" is actually a quote you plagarized from John Kenneth Galbraith which I've included below:

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”

Bush isnt running. He hasnt been President for nearly 3 years.

But please, continue attacking Bush. After all, if you're focused on attacking him and not fixing problems than it will be so much easier to defeat your bad policies in the next election

It will be interesting to see what role Bush will have at next year's RNC. My guess is that he won't even be there. He'll send in some lame video. But I guess it won't be coming from his phony ranch since I hear he no longer owns it.

Yeah, Bush pulled a fast one on the taxpayers. He bought the "ranch" (it wasn't a working ranch and had no animals. George is afraid of horses in case anyone forgot) right before he was selected (that's what you call an election where you lose the popular vote by over half a million people who pulled the lever for the other guy). Then he got the taxpayers to pay for all kinds of improvements to the property, thereby making the property more valuable for resale.

It's the same way he screwed over the taxpayers of Arlington, TX. They essentially paid for the new baseball stadium for the Texas Rangers, thereby increasing the value of the team, and then Bush and his cohorts sold the team for a huge profit.

Bush knew ALL kinds of ways to enrich himself at the expense of the taxpayers, but he can't buy the reputation he trashed. He can't buy back HIS reputation, and he can't buy back Republicans' reputations. That's why I don't think he'll show up. But if he does show up, it will probably be on one of the early nights when not much national media attention will be focused on the event.

WTF did your parents do to you?

:confused:

They taught me not to plagarize. Too bad you never learned that lesson.

Try to educate yourself before you come on here spouting stupid shit and making an idiot out of yourself.

Why don't YOU at least tell people that your "quote" is actually a quote you plagarized from John Kenneth Galbraith which I've included below:

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”

So, if I write this: "give me liberty or give me pot" I've plagiarized Patrick Henry?

If you're going to quote me and respond, please try responding to what you are quoting.

Stop being such a numb skull.

Last edited:
Lighten up Mustang... this is a message board and what I have in my sig line is just a parody of the Galbraith quote some numbnut had in his sig line. I'm hardly using any of this for any monetary or artistic endeavor.

Get a clue.

Oh they were thrilled all right. All the way up to the time Bush was named "Worst President in American History". Then they stopped being "thrilled". But you have to admit, Bush's friends made lots and lots of money.

On Morning Joe, it was revealed how we got into this economic mess by Good Old Joe himself, the great thinker that he is. Turns out everything that's happened is because Bush and the Republicans were following Democratic Policy.

1. The Bush Tax cuts were Keynesian Economics.

2. The two unpaid for wars were Keynesian Economics.

3. The unpaid for drugs for votes bill was pure Democratic policy.

4. The Stimulus Package was pure Democratic Policy.

5. Government grew under Bush more than any other president, again, pure Democratic policy.

And he said another three or four that I don't remember right off hand. And one thing he did say was that anyone who thought Obamacare (Romneycare) is what stalled our economy is "stupid".

So is that the Republican strategy? That everything they did was because they were following Democratic Policy? But now they will follow their own?

Conservative don't like Dubya.

Oh and " Well, I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month." -- Joe Biden April 2010
But Conservatives spent years defending Bush, Jr.

On Morning Joe, it was revealed how we got into this economic mess by Good Old Joe himself, the great thinker that he is. Turns out everything that's happened is because Bush and the Republicans were following Democratic Policy.

5. Government grew under Bush more than any other president, again, pure Democratic policy.

And he said another three or four that I don't remember right off hand. And one thing he did say was that anyone who thought Obamacare (Romneycare) is what stalled our economy is "stupid".

So is that the Republican strategy? That everything they did was because they were following Democratic Policy? But now they will follow their own?

I don't know how it's possible to create a thread title that's so true and yet write a post that's so idiotic. And you have no idea what Keynesian economics are.

Smart people try to understand what went wrong in the past.

Idiots LIE about what went on in the past.

The brain dead pretend the past doesnt matter

And liberals just say the past was whatever is momentarily convenient to them

Smart people try to understand what went wrong in the past.

Idiots LIE about what went on in the past.

The brain dead pretend the past doesnt matter

And liberals just say the past was whatever is momentarily convenient to them

It only seems that way to Republicans because they make up the past from whole cloth. It's how they turned Reagan into "Saint" Reagan. It's how they say, "On the day Bush left office, unemployment was only 8%" even though, by the end of Bush's actual budget, in October of that year, unemployment was 10.1%. It's how they say, "Bush's policies got Bin Laden" even though Bush publicly said he didn't think about Bin Laden and even ended the part of the CIA that had previously, been dedicated to getting Bin Laden.

It's like when Obama extended the Bush tax cuts. Republicans said they would cut unemployment for 2.4 million Americans and another 7 million more in the near future.

Republicans hold the upper hand. They will devastate this country to push forward their warped ideology. We have seen that again and again during the last 20 years. As long as it's not the wealthy, they don't care who suffers. Even their own pitiful base. They just don't care. And that's why they hold the upper hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excellent post - and all too true.

ROFL.

Wow. Now you're saying that Bush was a Democrat.

George Orwell would be proud.

I think the point was that it doesn't matter AT ALL as long as we 'choose' between Democrats and Republicans. They're different masks worn by the same players. We get the same shit no matter which 'side' wins.

ROFL.

Wow. Now you're saying that Bush was a Democrat.

George Orwell would be proud.

I think the point was that it doesn't matter AT ALL as long as we 'choose' between Democrats and Republicans. They're different masks worn by the same players. We get the same shit no matter which 'side' wins.

Not true.

People will say Obama lost during the manufactured "debt ceiling" crisis, but the truth is he managed to keep Medicare, save services for the disabled, help for children and Pell grants for College Students.

To Republicans, those are all worthless programs, not so for Democrats.

Simply the fact that the Republican Party is 90% white and the Democratic Party is "everyone else" highlights the enormous difference between the two parties. If they were the same, Medicare would be gone. Social Security would have ended up in the Stock Market, the EPA would be gone, the FDA would be gone. People would be giving their children poison milk because they are the "lucky ones" who found it first. Now they can tell the market to "regulate" itself. Democrats don't follow such a retarded ideology. Republicans do. Get rid of the EPA? Really? Wow!

Not true.

Huh... well damn, it sure seemed like your point. Can I take back my rep? ;)

Seriously, you point out that all the things Bush did were essentially the same things a Democrats would have done. And I totally agree. We're kidding ourselves to think that the same people aren't pulling the strings of both parties. Same shit, different administration.

Last edited:

Huh?

For the eight years he was in office, all I heard from brain dead freaks like you what a right-wing extremist the Shrub was, while I pointed to exactly that list as evidence that he was the the second coming of LBJ....Ask anyone who knows me.

But if leftist fruitcake dopes like you want to claim his sorry ass, it's fine by me.

Huh?

For the eight years he was in office, all I heard from brain dead freaks like you what a right-wing extremist the Shrub was, while I pointed to exactly that list as evidence that he was the the second coming of LBJ....Ask anyone who knows me.

But if leftist fruitcake dopes like you want to claim his sorry ass, it's fine by me.
taxes were lower under Bush than LBJ.

Forum List

Back