GOP State Senator ‘embarrassed’ by GOP voter suppression: won’t ‘defend them anymore’

This Wisconsin Republican is 'embarrassed' by his party and won't 'defend them anymore'

Last week, Schultz argued that there were no legitimate justifications for some of the election reforms pushed by Republicans.

“It’s all predicated on some belief there is a massive fraud or irregularities, something my colleagues have been hot on the trail for three years and have failed miserably at demonstrating,” he said.

Dale Schultz: 'I am not willing to defend them anymore'

Later, Schultz attacked a bill aimed at helping companies escape asbestos litigation that has been criticized by groups representing veterans, who account for a disproportionate number of those suffering from mesothelioma, a cancer linked to asbestos exposure.

“This bill is certainly a slap in the face at the very least to some of the people who gave some of the most vital years of their life in the service of their country,” he said.

------------------------------------------------------------

Defending democracy AND veterans???? Doesn't sound very Republican. I suspect he's already being "shunned".
One question.

Is he being primary'd?

There are no liberals in the Republican Party. You can't name any.

Bullshit. McCain, Boehner, Lindsey Graham...Mitch McConnell...for starters. Deany? YOU are such a recalcitrant MORON...that lives in his own fucking made up world.:eusa_hand:

Those are "liberals"??????????????????????????????
They certainly aren't small government types. They act like Democrats. AND incidently? Only ONE question mark would have been sufficient. You know how stupid doing that bolsters your rep as a larger dolt than you already appear?

Forum List

Back