gop Senators Receive Stark Warning About Voting Against trump

This is just so wrong. No president should be threatening a senator. The sad thing is that trump does and the republican senators cower in fear.

No president should be doing this.

GOP senators receive stark warning about voting against Trump
Fake News. Name the person who is is claiming this.

The blizzard of lies from the Left about Trump is all going up in smoke! You guys have been caught lying so many times that no one believes anything you say. Enough with the unsourced lies.

President Trump’s Approval Rating Climbs Three Points in One Week Since Democrats Opened Their Sham Senate Impeachment Trial

They are rebroadcasting CBS news which is a clean news agency.

Republican senators receive stark warning about voting against Trump

Yah, I know, since it differs from Rump, it must be fake news. Even Foxnews shows that a simple majority of Americans want the impeachment to happen. But the removal from office is just about split down the middle. I, for one, am sick of the whole thing. it's pretty apparent that Rump is guilty as sin. But I don't want him removed from office. That's a terrible precedence. But I would settle for the Senate to not remove him from office but issue a censer on him instead. (Yah, trolls, I know I mispelled censure, get over it),

I think, in the end, the Republican Senators are going to have to make a choice. Either Rump is censured or they find him totally without fault and end a bunch of their careers. The Public won't forget by November and more than half of all voters will vote another way. I think the Republicans need to play the whole game and put the Republican National Convention back on the playing field like it should be in the first place. Doing a fast research, I can't find anytime in history that the Republican National Convention was suspended.

The Republican National Convention isn't suspended at all. It will occur as scheduled this summer in the city of Charlotte. The convention's delegates will be selecting their party's candidates for President and Vice President

This is just so wrong. No president should be threatening a senator. The sad thing is that trump does and the republican senators cower in fear.

The blizzard of lies from the Left about Trump is all going up in smoke! You guys have been caught lying so many times that no one believes anything you say. Enough with the unsourced lies.

President Trump’s Approval Rating Climbs Three Points in One Week Since Democrats Opened Their Sham Senate Impeachment Trial

Yah, I know, since it differs from Rump, it must be fake news. Even Foxnews shows that a simple majority of Americans want the impeachment to happen. But the removal from office is just about split down the middle. I, for one, am sick of the whole thing. it's pretty apparent that Rump is guilty as sin. But I don't want him removed from office. That's a terrible precedence. But I would settle for the Senate to not remove him from office but issue a censer on him instead. (Yah, trolls, I know I mispelled censure, get over it),

I think, in the end, the Republican Senators are going to have to make a choice. Either Rump is censured or they find him totally without fault and end a bunch of their careers. The Public won't forget by November and more than half of all voters will vote another way. I think the Republicans need to play the whole game and put the Republican National Convention back on the playing field like it should be in the first place. Doing a fast research, I can't find anytime in history that the Republican National Convention was suspended.

The Public won't forget by November

The Public forgot by already. Nobody believes your fabricated charges.

The Republican National Convention isn't suspended at all. It will occur as scheduled this summer in the city of Charlotte. The convention's delegates will be selecting their party's candidates for President and Vice President

Thank you for pointing that out. I got my information from some of the Rupsters in here. Guess I shouldn't be surprised to find out they can't tell the truth. I really want to watch how that unfolds with what's going down right now and with 4 people wanting that top spot.

The public isn't even paying attention.

Schiff et al aren't presenting any EVIDENCE to actually PROVE their case against their President. All he's giving is opinions.

Everyone has an opinion.

But trials are decided with facts.

Schiff et al aren't presenting any EVIDENCE to actually PROVE their case against their President. All he's giving is opinions.

Everyone has an opinion.

It takes a two thirds majority to convict, and the Democrats have only 47 seats int the Senate and would need 20 Republicans to vote with them to remove the President, so this is not a real trial but only a political stunt.

Everyone has an opinion.

Not this one. If that were the case, the facts would be allowed. Rump has already bragged he has all the facts but won't release them. Just what does it take to really piss off the Republican Senators anyway? And now they get a direct threat. They have enough to come to a conclusion that Rump overstepped his boundries. Just Censure him and close the hearing. Move the F((( on. And then prepare a decent Candidate for November while there is still time.

Everyone has an opinion.

It takes a two thirds majority to convict, and the Democrats have only 47 seats int the Senate and would need 20 Republicans to vote with them to remove the President, so this is not a real trial but only a political stunt.

But it's one that is needed to be done. What is not being done is the Senate doing IT'S job. Right now, it's pretty clear that the Senate is totally controlled by the Executive Branch and that rubs me the wrong way. If you are a constutionalist then it should you as well.

Everyone has an opinion.

Not this one. If that were the case, the facts would be allowed. Rump has already bragged he has all the facts but won't release them. Just what does it take to really piss off the Republican Senators anyway? And now they get a direct threat. They have enough to come to a conclusion that Rump overstepped his boundries. Just Censure him and close the hearing. Move the F((( on. And then prepare a decent Candidate for November while there is still time.

Its not up to President Trump to prove his innocence. He is presumed innocent and is under no obligation to testify against himself.

It was really up to Schiff to prove the case, and frankly, he just didn't prove anything except that he really really doesn't like Trump and really thinks that the President is guilty.

I have no doubt that he believes that, but its not proof.

Everyone has an opinion.

But it's one that is needed to be done. What is not being done is the Senate doing IT'S job. Right now, it's pretty clear that the Senate is totally controlled by the Executive Branch and that rubs me the wrong way. If you are a constutionalist then it should you as well.

The Senate is listening and seeing what information that the House Managers have. I suppose that some are having a hard time paying attention, but if they miss something substantive, I'm sure that it will be repeated. But there isn't anything substantive.

Everyone has an opinion.

So far, President Trump has done an outstanding job on all the issues, so there is no better candidate for the Republicans to run, but the Democrats clearly don't like any of their choices and Biden, Sanders and Warren lead the pack only because they have the most name recognition, in that order, not because any of the Democrats know or care about their policies or demonstrated competence.

Everyone has an opinion.

Criminal trials are. But impeachment is a political process. High crimes and misdemeanors don't actually have to include rule breakin..but in Trump's case there is plenty of evidence of that. In this country, if you are a political figure (or any figure for that matter), you can lose your job for just the appearance of impropriety.

So far, Democrats have presented a case that given a standard defense in a controlled environment, would result in a conviction....but...again, impeachment is a political process...and the President is entitled to a defense..which I am so looking forward to seeing. Got lots of popcorn. I don't know why they chose a Saturday to begin but I'll be watching. I knew what Democrats were going to present. Wasn't really worth tuning in. But Team Trump???..I"m all ears.

Most people have made up their minds one way or another. This display is for the small percentage of independent voters in the swing states who will decide the election in November.

Jerry Nadler: "In word and in deed, Pres. Donald J. Trump has declared himself above the law. He has done so because he is guilty, and wishes to conceal as much of the evidence from the American people and from this body as he can. In this, he must not succeed."

Everyone has an opinion.

Nonsense. members of Congress always support a president of their own party. In this case, the Republicans in the Senate are doing their job; the articles of impeachment are without merit and it remains to be seen the Democrats in the Senate will do their job and vote against this hoax or bow and scrape to the party and vote for it.

It would be like a mob boss threatening jurors

Yes he has threatened the jury that is supposed to rule on this case.

Anyone else would be charged for trying to influence and threaten a jury.

When will we vote for better people to be in our White House?
The Senators swore an oath to be impartial

Senators who are deliberating under a threat from the President are not impartial

That's nothing. Every democratic asshole in office swore an oath to uphold the constitution too but I don't see any of the assholes living up to that. What was your point again?
Impeachment is in the Constitution

So is the second amendment along with the limitation and separation of powers, executive privilege and a lot of other shit, dumbass.
No shit Sherlock

Everyone has an opinion.

Nonsense. members of Congress always support a president of their own party. In this case, the Republicans in the Senate are doing their job; the articles of impeachment are without merit and it remains to be seen the Democrats in the Senate will do their job and vote against this hoax or bow and scrape to the party and vote for it.
They didn’t under Nixon

They realized they must do what is right and told Nixon he needed to resign or be impeached

Everyone has an opinion.

Its not up to President Trump to prove his innocence. He is presumed innocent and is under no obligation to testify against himself.

It was really up to Schiff to prove the case, and frankly, he just didn't prove anything except that he really really doesn't like Trump and really thinks that the President is guilty.

I have no doubt that he believes that, but its not proof.

Okay, it's Political. But the Majority of the Voters believe that Rump is guilty. What they can't agree on is whether he should be removed from office or not. That's split right down the middle. But the majority believe that he's guilty. And so do I. I don't believe that he should be removed from office. Not for Rump or you but for the good of the Country. The Senate needs to do something though. They need to cesure him, shut the whole thing down and move on.

The House Managers are just repeating themselves over and over again. Boring as hell.

Just repeating the same bullshit over and over again, but no actual PROOF of their claims against their beloved President.

IMHO, they have just not met the standard of proof and have not shown beyond a reasonable doubt that Donald J. Trump is guilty of any crime at all, much less a high crime.
They are nailing down their case against the President and doing a masterful job

Everyone has an opinion.

If they are blindly supporting the President of their Party no matter what then they are in violation of their oath of office and should resign. They owe their alligence to America not their political party.

The House Managers are just repeating themselves over and over again. Boring as hell.

Just repeating the same bullshit over and over again, but no actual PROOF of their claims against their beloved President.

IMHO, they have just not met the standard of proof and have not shown beyond a reasonable doubt that Donald J. Trump is guilty of any crime at all, much less a high crime.
They are nailing down their case against the President and doing a masterful job

huh?

Are we watching the same trial?

I really haven't seen President Trump tied to anything substantive at all with regards to the articles of impeachment.

In fact, Mr. Schiff has brought up things which happened like "russian collusion" which have nothing to do with the charges.

IMHO, Justice Roberts should have declared a mistrial for prosecutorial misconduct. Trump is being tried for specific charges, and you can't bring up unproven allegations that are totally unrelated.

Forum List

Back