gop Senators Receive Stark Warning About Voting Against trump

Senators are acting as jurors in an impeachment
They swear to uphold the Constitution and be impartial
You don't really think any of the thugs in that room are impartial though, do you?
Thugs?

Most of the tools in DC are incapable of being thugs. Rats and scoundrels to be sure but thugs? Lol no
Oh there’s thugs. Johnny McCain comes to mind. LBJ was most certainly a thug, when he was in Congress and the WH.

Presidents have warned congressional members since Washington.

Trump’s an asshole, but why do his detractors think he’s the first asshole to be potus? LOL.
Not the same thing. This is a mob boss intimidating the jury.

How do you take it that Trump is doing the threatening? Oh yeah, forgot. "orange man bad"

Democrats are wrapping up their impeachment arguments on Friday, telling Senators they can’t trust President Trump. Nancy Cordes has learned that a Trump confidante reportedly told Republican Senators that “a vote against the president and your head will be on a pike.” She breaks down the implications on Capitol Hill.
How many times has Trump been accused and or convicted of corrupt practices?

How Trump Corrupted the American Presidency in Every Imaginable Way

As it turns out, the same guy who stiffed curtain vendors and cabinet makers, scammed students with the now-defunct Trump University, and engaged in fraudulent tax schemes took a similar tack with the presidency..."

"During the Trump presidency, corruption has flourished in previously unthinkable ways, and at such a remarkable rate, that it's almost impossible to keep it all straight—here's what we know so far..."
Most corrupt administration in history.

And you are Beelzebub?

This is just so wrong. No president should be threatening a senator. The sad thing is that trump does and the republican senators cower in fear.

No president should be doing this.

GOP senators receive stark warning about voting against Trump

It would be like a mob boss threatening jurors

Yes he has threatened the jury that is supposed to rule on this case.

Anyone else would be charged for trying to influence and threaten a jury.

When will we vote for better people to be in our White House?
The Senators swore an oath to be impartial

Senators who are deliberating under a threat from the President are not impartial

This is just so wrong. No president should be threatening a senator. The sad thing is that trump does and the republican senators cower in fear.

Fake News. Name the person who is is claiming this.

The blizzard of lies from the Left about Trump is all going up in smoke! You guys have been caught lying so many times that no one believes anything you say. Enough with the unsourced lies.

President Trump’s Approval Rating Climbs Three Points in One Week Since Democrats Opened Their Sham Senate Impeachment Trial

"CAN WE PLEASE SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. SOLICITING A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO HELP YOUR RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN IS A CRIME. IT IS ILLEGAL. PRISON IS ONE OF THE PUNISHMENTS." - Adam Schiff & Ted Lieu on twitter

It would be like a mob boss threatening jurors

Yes he has threatened the jury that is supposed to rule on this case.

Anyone else would be charged for trying to influence and threaten a jury.

When will we vote for better people to be in our White House?
How many times did you douchebags say "this is not a legal process. It's a political process?"

"CAN WE PLEASE SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. SOLICITING A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO HELP YOUR RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN IS A CRIME. IT IS ILLEGAL. PRISON IS ONE OF THE PUNISHMENTS." - Adam Schiff & Ted Lieu on twitter
Trump did no such thing, moron.

President Trump isn't going to literally put anyone's head on a pike.

He's just telling them that they can forget about any support from him if they betray their nation.

He just said it in a colorful way.

Do you really think that Trump should support the campaigns of those who hate our nation and our Presidency?

It’s a threat of retribution if you vote against me
Illegally threatening a Senator in an impeachment

Why is our President so stupid?
It's not illegal to threaten a Senator with political retribution, shit for brains.

Fake News. Name the person who is is claiming this.

The blizzard of lies from the Left about Trump is all going up in smoke! You guys have been caught lying so many times that no one believes anything you say. Enough with the unsourced lies.

President Trump’s Approval Rating Climbs Three Points in One Week Since Democrats Opened Their Sham Senate Impeachment Trial

They are rebroadcasting CBS news which is a clean news agency.

Republican senators receive stark warning about voting against Trump

Yah, I know, since it differs from Rump, it must be fake news. Even Foxnews shows that a simple majority of Americans want the impeachment to happen. But the removal from office is just about split down the middle. I, for one, am sick of the whole thing. it's pretty apparent that Rump is guilty as sin. But I don't want him removed from office. That's a terrible precedence. But I would settle for the Senate to not remove him from office but issue a censer on him instead. (Yah, trolls, I know I mispelled censure, get over it),

I think, in the end, the Republican Senators are going to have to make a choice. Either Rump is censured or they find him totally without fault and end a bunch of their careers. The Public won't forget by November and more than half of all voters will vote another way. I think the Republicans need to play the whole game and put the Republican National Convention back on the playing field like it should be in the first place. Doing a fast research, I can't find anytime in history that the Republican National Convention was suspended.

Forum List

Back