GOP Senator is right, it's time to take the gloves off

Repubs have a long history of killing unions. Do you remember Reagan?
With air traffic controllers who were government trained for their job and they signed an agreement to never go on strike?...
Your belief system is so 1972.....

With air traffic controllers who were government trained for their job and they signed an agreement to never go on strike?...
Your belief system is so 1972.....
Hilarious

Did the former 1-term fuckup walk the picket lines with the auto workers?

Hilarious

Did the former 1-term fuckup walk the picket lines with the auto workers?
For 11 min like Joe?... no but he packed a stadium with them and spoke for over an hour to standing ovations.... so suck on that crazy one....

What stadium full of Union workers? Where?
A stadium full of striking transmission plant workers... this is why you tards are so angry and misguided... you don't know shit about anything... you are uniformed by the hate Trump media.... and before your uniformed ass comes back with it was not a "union Plant" I will inform you what your media has not... there are 50 union workers in that plant and they stood for president Trump in applause....

A stadium full of striking transmission plant workers... this is why you tards are so angry and misguided... you don't know shit about anything... you are uniformed by the hate Trump media.... and before your uniformed ass comes back with it was not a "union Plant" I will inform you what your media has not... there are 50 union workers in that plant and they stood for president Trump in applause....
Drake Enterprises is not a union shop

The plant the former 1-term fuckup went to was non-Union attended by non union workers.

Drake Enterprises is not a union shop
I didn't say it was... can't you read?... but there are union workers employed at that plant.... and that plant was striking with the unions... and Trump filled a stadium with them and spoke for over an hour... Biden spent 11 min with them on the street near the airport....

The plant the former 1-term fuckup went to was non-Union attended by non union workers.
I said that but there are union workers at the plant and they were striking with the unions.... and they love Trump....

You tell me youre defending 1619 project as not being a revisionist of history. So tell me why their version of history doesn't look similar to the actual history?
You’re such a moron tool.
What is their “version” and what is different?
Not revisionist, dope. Additional. Supplemental.
American history as it relates to black America their experiences, contributions and how it’s shaped people’s lives today.

Forum List

Back