GOP Rep: "I'll drop your ass"...

That Rep. is a "leftist propagandist"?? Really???

Nope you are. From your OP.

"Funny that in the context of this, he said it to one of HIS OWN constituents, a fervent anti-immigration type:"

The protest was on "illegal immigration".

Nice try, no dice.

Can't read the signs in your own video, good job. LOL

Oh, I can read the signs. Please, get a grip on yourself. Another group of Latino haters, and you want to split hairs about legal vs. illegal immigration. They were too stupid to know what was actually in the four bills. Tea Partiers all the way, baby!! Yooohooooooo!!!

Good luck with that one, especially in 2016.

Your ignorance is showing, only about 60% of illegals are what you call latino, And of course caring if an activity is within the law or outside the law is splitting hairs, only in leftist fantasy land. As for the bill, I know the spineless republicans dug their fighting positions and wound up doing nothing but shitting in them, that's a military reference you probably won't get either. Carry on propagandist.

Link?

Thought so...

Glenn punched John. Buzz Aldrin punched a conspiracy theorist.
Democrats are ALREADY mentally ill and Hillary is going to add some full blown ignorance to that illness.
I honestly believe Hitlery suffered permanant brain damage when she "fell" during Congressional hearings. She may have tripped over Harry Reid when she fell.
naw! it was long before that, it was when she had her unibrow removed and fainted ....

Funny that in the context of this, he said it to one of HIS OWN constituents, a fervent anti-immigration type:

That's Steve Knight (R-CA-25). CA-25 is a northern Los Angeles County district that has been in GOP hands for quite a while. Knight is a freshman rep. Those constituents were angry because they think he is "pro amnesty". He got quite angry at one and told the dude that if the guy touched him again, he would "drop (his) ass".

Ok, I can actually understand that.

CA-25 is a highly competitive county in Presidential elections: Romney narrowly won this county 50-48 in 2012.

California has a Jungle-primary system and often, the Democratic Party has not even put up a real challenger in this CD. But it might be different this time. It is highly likely that Knight will receive a heavy primary challenge from the Right, maybe from more than one even, in which case a Democratic candidate with some heft could make it into the top-two after the Jungle Primary and give the guy a run for his money.

The GOP created this monster with the extreme Right Tea Party types, now it has to live with them....

Discuss. Is "I'll drop your ass" appropriate?

:D

People are anti ILLEGAL immigration Stats..stop lying or I'll drop your ass.

Funny that in the context of this, he said it to one of HIS OWN constituents, a fervent anti-immigration type:

That's Steve Knight (R-CA-25). CA-25 is a northern Los Angeles County district that has been in GOP hands for quite a while. Knight is a freshman rep. Those constituents were angry because they think he is "pro amnesty". He got quite angry at one and told the dude that if the guy touched him again, he would "drop (his) ass".

CA-25 is a highly competitive county in Presidential elections: Romney narrowly won this county 50-48 in 2012.

California has a Jungle-primary system and often, the Democratic Party has not even put up a real challenger in this CD. But it might be different this time. It is highly likely that Knight will receive a heavy primary challenge from the Right, maybe from more than one even, in which case a Democratic candidate with some heft could make it into the top-two after the Jungle Primary and give the guy a run for his money.

The GOP created this monster with the extreme Right Tea Party types, now it has to live with them....

People are anti ILLEGAL immigration Stats..stop lying or I'll drop your ass.

Lol....

I know that he and I are on different sides on different issues but I like this guy, he "kept it real" and "schooled" those idiots. :lol:

OH BOY! Another leftist propagandist that refuse to draw a distinction between people being opposed to illegal immigration and people who favor legal immigration. You leftist asses don't have an honest bone in your bodies.

That Rep. is a "leftist propagandist"?? Really???

Nope you are. From your OP.

"Funny that in the context of this, he said it to one of HIS OWN constituents, a fervent anti-immigration type:"

The protest was on "illegal immigration".

Nice try, no dice.

Can't read the signs in your own video, good job. LOL

Oh, I can read the signs. Please, get a grip on yourself. Another group of Latino haters, and you want to split hairs about legal vs. illegal immigration. They were too stupid to know what was actually in the four bills. Tea Partiers all the way, baby!! Yooohooooooo!!!

Good luck with that one, especially in 2016.

Legal and illegal are not splitting hairs. There is a MASSIVE difference between the two concepts.

Forum List

Back