GOP Rep Blocks $450 Million in Egypt Aid

If we can just stop aid from going to Al Quaeda in Syria, we'll be much better off.

Egypt is a new democracy and could use our financial support.

We gave tens of billions to the brutal dictator Mubarak which was wrong.

So now it's time to step up to the plate and show the world that the U.S. will help any nation that embraces the democratic system and allows it's citizens to vote in free elections. :cool:

Time for America to leave everyone alone and keep our money here.

Unless of course you are now cool with us still giving money to the democracy of Israel.

:tongue:

Great....I'm hoping that applies to American Corporations too....

So now it's time to step up to the plate and show the world that the U.S. will help any nation that embraces the democratic system and allows it's citizens to vote in free elections. :cool:

Unless of course you are now cool with us still giving money to the democracy of Israel.

Wow... How ingenious. What's next... The American people can make crafts and sell them at the flea market to support themselves? You Liberals have lost your friggin' minds.

What are you talking about? He is talking about letting American corporations taking their businesses overseas because there is less regulation and they can pay less for more work.I think a mix of a lot less red tape from the government and some stricter laws on companies trying to sell their crap here they make overseas will fix that problem.

Good point----right now we really do not know much about MORSI's real intentions------his background is disgusting----being a spawn of the "muslim brotherhood" Supporting him now is PROBABLY just as stupid as our tacit support of the vile pig KHOMEINI was in the late 1970s (or should I say Idiot Carter's tacit support-------I certainly did not support the vile dog Khomeini)

Then you agree GM should have gone bankrupt?

Or is that different? Somehow?

I would support cutting off aid, both financial and military, to every country if that list included Israel. :cool:

Why would we do that? Israel is an ally.

Israel is about as good an ally as Egypt is. They have attacked a US ship and tried claiming it was an accident unfortunately for them there were survivors of the attack who have written books.

None of which manage to provide any substantiated evidence that it wasn't, as multiple US gov't agencies have already found, a case of mistaken identity.
There's just no point writing a book and collecting the royalties if all you do is confirm US gov't findings, eh?

Bullshit. It was premeditated and a cold attack...only a fucking idiot couldn't see a US flag flying from a ship they were trying to frame the Egyptians and trying to get the US to come in on Israels side and when it didn't work it was an "accident" in which a sitting zionist puppet aka president of the US tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty.

Bullshit. It was premeditated and a cold attack...only a fucking idiot couldn't see a US flag flying from a ship they were trying to frame the Egyptians and trying to get the US to come in on Israels side and when it didn't work it was an "accident" in which a sitting zionist puppet aka president of the US tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty.

It was a calm day and the ship wasmoving slowly ... tough to get a flag to unfurl.
As for your motive, Israel was already 3 days into a war which would be over in 6. The enemy's air power had been eliminated and Israel didn't need the US to enter the war, however I'd be interested in seeing any evidence you might have which supports your theory, Princess, especially that Pres Johnson was "a sitting zionist puppet" who "tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty."
I'll wait here but I won't hold my breath.

excuses excuses...Israel knew damn well who the ship belonged to and it was knew damn well what it was doing seeing how I believe the first hand accounts more than I believe you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dissent

It was a calm day and the ship was moving slowly ... tough to get a flag to unfurl.
As for your motive, Israel was already 3 days into a war which would be over in 6. The enemy's air power had been eliminated and Israel didn't need the US to enter the war, however I'd be interested in seeing any evidence you might have which supports your theory, Princess, especially that Pres Johnson was "a sitting zionist puppet" who "tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty."
I'll wait here but I won't hold my breath.

excuses excuses...Israel knew damn well who the ship belonged to and it was knew damn well what it was doing seeing how I believe the first hand accounts more than I believe you.

I believe you made nasty charges about Pres Johnson being "a sitting zionist puppet" who "tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty."
Since you have been unable to post any proof I am forced to conclude that you are all bluster and no substance and your opinions are those of a fool.
Nice work. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOL...why argue with a fool such as yourself...try and prove me wrong...I can wait.Like I said I will believe the men who were there firsthand over ANYONE else.

It was a calm day and the ship was moving slowly ... tough to get a flag to unfurl.

I believe you made nasty charges about Pres Johnson being "a sitting zionist puppet" who "tried to conspire with Israel to sink the USS Liberty."
Since you have been unable to post any proof I am forced to conclude that you are all bluster and no substance and your opinions are those of a fool.
Nice work.

LOL...why argue with a fool such as yourself...try and prove me wrong...I can wait.Like I said I will believe the men who were there firsthand over ANYONE else.

More of your bluster yet still no substance and I will not waste my time disproving that which you have not proven.
Your failure to produce any proof of your claim about Pres Johnson has already exposed your opinions to be those of an ignorant blowhard who refuses to allow facts to interfere with his conclusions, but I'm prepared to give you another shot to prove your outrageous charges.
I'll wait here but I won't hold my breath. :D

Forum List

Back