GOP Rep. Blake Farenthold Won't Admit That Obama Was Legitimately Elected

So of course the real question remains, why have NONE of Obama's opponents on any step of the elections he has participated in, gotten him disqualified and removed from the race.

All that proof, you'd think somebody else would be on their second term.

Is there a Federal body or organization that has the authority to check on Presidential candidates? No there isn't. There is no formal way of "disqualifying" a Presidential candidate, other than possibly taking the person to court. But there is no way a court could get through a case like that before Primaries and general elections are up.

I don't think in Obama's case they could prove much. Even if he was born in Kenya his mother was a citizen, although she was a rabid communist who hated America, they'd have to prove she dropped her citizenship. I'm sure that as a shitbag liberal she wanted to hang on to all those freebies like welfare.

Cruz was born in Canada but his mother was a US citizen so that automatically extends to him. I suppose liberals could challenge but they would probably have to prove he was a Canadian citizen at some point, or that she dropped her citizenship, which likely was never the case.

Last edited:
So of course the real question remains, why have NONE of Obama's opponents on any step of the elections he has participated in, gotten him disqualified and removed from the race.

Is there a Federal body or organization that has the authority to check on Presidential candidates? No there isn't. There is no formal way of "disqualifying" a Presidential candidate, other than possibly taking the person to court. But there is no way a court could get through a case like that before Primaries and general elections are up.

I don't think in Obama's case they could prove much. Even if he was born in Kenya his mother was a citizen, although she was a rabid communist who hated America, they'd have to prove she dropped her citizenship. I'm sure that as a shitbag liberal she wanted to hang on to all those freebies like welfare.

Cruz was born in Canada but his mother was a US citizen so that automatically extends to him. I suppose liberals could challenge but they would probably have to prove he was a Canadian citizen at some point, or that she dropped her citizenship, which likely was never the case.

Even if, huh?

Even if, huh?

Yea, even if. So if you have nothing to say go back to day dreaming of a world without religion.

Even if, huh?

Yea, even if. So if you have nothing to say go back to day dreaming of a world without religion.

What? Didn't understand my point?

I think you did. You are so stupid that you wish to consider the possibility that the President was born in Kenya an "if".

Do you like it better now that I wasted the band width. Imbecile.

Even if, huh?

I think you did. You are so stupid that you wish to consider the possibility that the President was born in Kenya an "if".

Well moron, I was giving that caveat for the birthers. They're so focused on whether or not he was born in Kenya, or whever else. I'm am saying that even *if* they are right, it wouldn't make a difference.

Carry on, dipshit.

Well moron, I was giving that caveat for the birthers. They're so focused on whether or not he was born in Kenya, or whever else. I'm am saying that even *if* they are right, it wouldn't make a difference.

Carry on, dipshit.

Yeah....I'd be embarrassed too. I get it. A good nutter MUST provide comfort to the birthers. Wouldn't want to insult their intelligence.

Forum List

Back