GOP Rep. Blake Farenthold Won't Admit That Obama Was Legitimately Elected

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It started out by him being asked if Ted Cruz was a natural born Citizen but Farenthold compared his eligibility to President Obama. That's when birther Chris Matthews blew a gasket and the bickering started. I don't believe Cruz is eligible. He is a citizen but not a natural born Citizen. Farenthold should have just stated what he really believed. Go to 3:40 in the video for the showdown.

Hardball with Chris Matthews

Last edited:
  • Banned
Here is a better quality video of discussing the usurper in the oval office.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3gBvewT4yo]Rep. Blake Farenthold Can't Bring Himself To Say Obama Was Legitimately Elected - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5zvGF6u9g]Obama ADMITS Born in Kenya!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Obama admits he was born in Kenya

Alex Jones - Phil Berg interview !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21-1cWqZG4g]Phil Berg on Alex Jones TV What if 1/3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBEothvYfkY]Phil Berg on Alex JonesTv What if 2/3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TgKU1LGyv8]Phil Berg on Alex Jones Tv What if 3/3 - YouTube[/ame]

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ]Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use) - YouTube[/ame]

Michelle Obama speaking at the LGBT Delegate (The World as it Should Be)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxh1PvjP0Ug]Michelle Obama speaking at the LGBT Delegate (The World as it Should Be) - YouTube[/ame]

Grandmother says Obama born in Kenya

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bloHSojeLAw]Grandmother says Obama born in Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14]Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

Obama in 1980 said he was born in Mombasa, Kenya

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/12/03/obama-in-1980-said-he-was-born-in-mombasa-kenya/r

It started out by him being asked if Ted Cruz was a natural born Citizen but Farenthold compared his eligibility to President Obama. That's when birther Chris Matthews blew a gasket and the bickering started. I don't believe Cruz is eligible. He is a citizen but not a natural born Citizen. Farenthold should have just stated what he really believed. Go to 3:40 in the video for the showdown.

You would be incorrect.

Cruz’s mother was a US citizen, consequently he is a citizen and technically eligible to be president.

He is ineligible to be president, however, as a consequence of his wrong-headed politics.

You would be incorrect.

Cruz’s mother was a US citizen, consequently he is a citizen and technically eligible to be president.

He is ineligible to be president, however, as a consequence of his wrong-headed politics.

His father was not a US citizen, and he was born outside of the US. His parents didn't bring him her until four years after his birth. But because his mom is American, that's all it takes to make him American? :lol: Sorry, but that's laughable.

A foreign dad, a foreign birth, first time in America at four years old: Not a Natural Born American.

You would be incorrect.

please cite authority for you last comment....thanks

since obama was born in asgard, he of course is not eligible to be president

duh

:lol: I knew it! A full bore birther! :eusa_shifty:

sarcasm is lost on simpletons like you

yes people....velvetfart believes i truly believe obama was born in asgard

:lol:

Obviously not in asgard, but I do believe you're a birther.

You think he was born outside of the US. Don't bother denying it. Most conservatives are full bore birthers.

Cruz was born a Canadian. He is not eligible for the White House.

wrong again retard

Born outside of the US, to a foreign dad, who didn't bring his son to the US until he was four years old.

That is not what I would call a natural born citizen of the US. Having an American mom doesn't cut it. You have to be born in the US too. They didn't even leave Canada till he was four years old. Did they even fill out the needed paperwork for little Ted?

Maybe passing the Dream Act will make him legal?

The Constitution does not require a member of congress to be born in the USA but it does require the president to be born in the United States. Barry Hussein claimed he was a legal alien when he was in college. Does he get to say he was born in the USA after he said he was eligible for assistance as a legal alien? The radical left doesn't want to talk about it except when they can make some obscure bigoted point about Ted Cruz being born in Canada.

The Constitution does not require a member of congress to be born in the USA but it does require the president to be born in the United States. Barry Hussein claimed he was a legal alien when he was in college. Does he get to say he was born in the USA after he said he was eligible for assistance as a legal alien? The radical left doesn't want to talk about it except when they can make some obscure bigoted point about Ted Cruz being born in Canada.

Either Obama committed fraud when he went to college, or he's lying now. I don't know the answer and we probably will never know.

Huh? How can it be bigoted to point out that Cruz is Canadian when he admits to it himself?

He can't be President. Guess you'll have to find some other nominee to lose to Hillary.

:lol: I knew it! A full bore birther! :eusa_shifty:

sarcasm is lost on simpletons like you

yes people....velvetfart believes i truly believe obama was born in asgard

Obviously not in asgard, but I do believe you're a birther.

You think he was born outside of the US. Don't bother denying it. Most conservatives are full bore birthers.

i've said from day one that obama is eligible and birthers are nuts

yeah...i'm a birther

i bet your mom even told you that you weren't smart

Mebbe Farenthold's still thinkin about them IRS agents in Cincinnati, no it's been proved most of the stone walling of the Tea Party's tax exempt certifications came outta the DC office of that lawyer Commisar Barack appointed to squash the Republican vote any which way he could, holdin up the Tea Party Org's political activities. Then he coulda been thinkin about Congressman Jim Moran's (D-VA) admonishing his supporters to vote early and vote often, then there's all them 250,000 ballots cast by 175,000 registered voters in Florida's St Lucy County, they obviously really didn't want Congressman Allen West back in Congress and like Congresswoman Wasserrman Schulz says "When people are allowed to vote as much as they want, Democrats win!" Like that little old lady in Cincinnatti, six times she voted that she remembers. Oh wait, that's only how many times she was convicted of voting illegally, they haven't found out about the other two hundred ballots she fraudulently cast. Bridgeport, Ct ain't the only place the Democrats stash bags of 10,000 exclusively Democratic ballots for use just in case the vote totals don't go in their direction. Old Chicago Democratic proverb: "Never leave the results of an election strictly to chance!"
And of course who can forget that immemorial block CNN's Big Rock Candy Mountain threw on candidate Mitt Romney in the second debate when he accused Barack Obama of funnin the American people by tellin them those four folks in Benghazi were dead because of some silly movie, when there was nothin' in front of Mitt but open field and touchdown against Barack Obama. At least that was the first debate we saw someone that didn't look like Stoner Obama just steppin outta the Choomwagon after finishin his munchies like he did in Denver. They probably sewed a five foot length of rebar, like the one they used to sodomize Ambassador Chris Stevens to death in Benghazi, into the back of Barack's suit just to keep Comrade Barack from fallin over onto his face, he was that bad in Denver.

Plenty of valid reasons to suggest that Commisar Barack was not legitimately elected and like the Great Lakes Strurgeon we can't seem to shed this political lamprey and get ourselves stood back up and on our feet, either. Its almost as if someone, somewhere, has determined that America needs to die, right here and right now.

As heard in the week after the 2008 election "He was young and looked cool so I voted for him"

"If we see chemical munitions being moved around and used against the Syrian people that would be a Red Line for me"

"I didn't say that was a Red Line, the world said it was a Red Line"

"No the Congress said it was a Red Line"

"The UN said it was Red Line"

"Vladimir! Help!!!!"

Last edited:
Prove it, LIAR!
:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back