GOP Rep. Barton Apologizes to BP

Of course someone is going to post how much McCain got from them...

Anyone....hello!

Actually, Obama received $0 from BP. Obama took no contributions from any corporation or corporate PAC

You are a moron.

Even Mother Jones reports that Obama took BP donations. Playing the game that they came from employees not the corporation itself might fool your short bus comrades, but it doesn't fool anyone whose brain synapses are functioning.

BP's Favorite Politicians, By the Numbers | Mother Jones

Obama also took plenty of Big Labor donations - which isn't any different morally than accepting corporate or corporate PAC money.

I'm waiting for the tool to post some flame towards you personally, Boe. He isn't honest enough to admit the truth, but needs to post the talking points ...not of democrats, but the far left loons.

Of course someone is going to post how much McCain got from them...

Anyone....hello!

Actually, Obama received $0 from BP. Obama took no contributions from any corporation or corporate PAC

You are a moron.

Even Mother Jones reports that Obama took BP donations. Playing the game that they came from employees not the corporation itself might fool your short bus comrades, but it doesn't fool anyone whose brain synapses are functioning.

Idiot

The link on MJ's article shows that the money did not come from BP

It came from BP employees.

Like I said, the President received no money from BP

You are a moron.

Idiot

You clearly can't read. I noted that they are employee donations. That's how most "corporate" related donations are tallied - they are actually employee donations.

Now, how about the $60M that SEIU spent to get Obama elected, you frelling moron?

You are a moron.

Obama also took plenty of Big Labor donations - which isn't any different morally than accepting corporate or corporate PAC money.

I'm waiting for the tool to post some flame towards you personally, Boe. He isn't honest enough to admit the truth, but needs to post the talking points ...not of democrats, but the far left loons.

He's one of the worst noobs in recent memory, imho.

You are a moron.

yep

You are a moron.

Idiot

You clearly can't read. I noted that they are employee donations. That's how most "corporate" related donations are tallied - they are actually employee donations.

Now, how about the $60M that SEIU spent to get Obama elected, you frelling moron?

IOW, I was right!!

Obama took no money from BP

And Obama also took no money from SEIU

Try another lie. Maybe this time it will stick

But I doubt it

Idiot

IOW, I was right!!

But I doubt it

Pathetic spin, but you do get 10 Points For Consistency.

Now, what about the ethical implications of the $60M SEIU spent to get Obama elected.

Oops, apologies. I shouldn't assume that you know the meaning of ethical Here's the definition:

1. pertaining to or dealing with morals or the principles of morality; pertaining to right and wrong in conduct.
2. being in accordance with the rules or standards for right conduct or practice, esp. the standards of a profession: It was not considered ethical for physicians to advertise.

IOW, I was right!!

But I doubt it

Pathetic spin, but you do get 10 Points For Consistency.

Now, what about the ethical implications of the $60M SEIU spent to get Obama elected.

Oops, apologies. I shouldn't assume that you know the meaning of ethical Here's the definition:

1. pertaining to or dealing with morals or the principles of morality; pertaining to right and wrong in conduct.
2. being in accordance with the rules or standards for right conduct or practice, esp. the standards of a profession: It was not considered ethical for physicians to advertise.

Translation - I was right. The president took no money from BP or SEIU

That's why you're trying to make the argument that there's something "unethical" about my being right. For conservatives, it's unethical to know the facts

Typically, sangha's response translates into: it all depends on what the meaning of "took" is.

When others spend money on one's behalf, it's not necessary for one to act as pass through conduit to the transaction for the benefit and subsequent "quid pro quo" relationship to exist.

Last edited:
Typically, sangha's response translates into: it all depends on what the meaning of "took" is.

When others spend money on one's behalf, it's not necessary for one to act as pass through conduit to the transaction for the benefit and subsequent "quid pro quo" relationship to exist.

Remember what I said about sanha's honest level, Boe. He just can't bring himself to have any. :eusa_whistle:

In other words, bodicca can't admit that I was right. Wingnuts know that the President took no money from BP, so now they'll argue the absurd "Obama forced BP to create an escrow account as a quid pro quo for money BP did not give to Obama":cuckoo:

Idiot

IOW, I was right!!

But I doubt it

Ouch boedicca, that had to hurt.

IOW, I was right!!

But I doubt it

Ouch boedicca, that had to hurt.

The wacky conservatives are trying to argue that Obama's demand that BP setup an escrow account proves that Obama is in BP's pocket.

They can't decide if Obama "shookdown" BP, or if Obama did nothing because BP was going to do it anyway

Similarly, they can't decide if Obama is trying to destroy BP, or if he's in bed with BP

jEESH..again, when they respond like this, they lose. Everytime.

I thought this Dresden guy has some crediblity. I was wrong.
Zona if you have been following along here....then you know why i am getting on your new member to the Rdean clubhouse(oh and congrats...i heard Dean made you the V.P.).....Sangha made a statement.....saying ALL Republicans lie.....and i agreed....so i asked him if Democrats ever lie to the American public....he wont answer me...even though i answered his Question immediatly after that....he still wont answer because he would have to say yes.....so Zona...lets see how much credability you have....ill ask you the same question....DO DEMOCRATS EVER LIE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC....big tough question....i know....

jEESH..again, when they respond like this, they lose. Everytime.

I thought this Dresden guy has some crediblity. I was wrong.
Zona if you have been following along here....then you know why i am getting on your new member to the Rdean clubhouse(oh and congrats...i heard Dean made you the V.P.).....Sangha made a statement.....saying ALL Republicans lie.....and i agreed....so i asked him if Democrats ever lie to the American public....he wont answer me...even though i answered his Question immediatly after that....he still wont answer because he would have to say yes.....so Zona...lets see how much credability you have....ill ask you the same question....DO DEMOCRATS EVER LIE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC....big tough question....i know....

Dresden has admitted that his question was dishonest and still he wonders why I won't answer it.

He's just trying to distract attention away from the fact that he thinks 2/3 is smaller than 1/2 :lol:

You are a moron.

Idiot

hey Sangdildo.....answer my Question you cowardly fucking piece of shit.....

You are a moron.

he dances good though....

You are a moron.

Idiot

Keep on making demands

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over thinking each time "This time, it will be different!"

:rofl:

Idiot

Keep on making demands

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over thinking each time "This time, it will be different!"

ok ill come back tomorrow.....maybe you will wake up and noticed something has dropped.....they are called....BALLS.....and then maybe you will march over to the computer and in a NEW deep gruff voice say...."ok Harry im ready to answer your question now....i finally got a set"....ill be waiting .....

Keep on making demands

ok ill come back tomorrow.....maybe you will wake up and noticed something has dropped.....they are called....BALLS.....and then maybe you will march over to the computer and in a NEW deep gruff voice say...."ok Harry im ready to answer your question now....i finally got a set"....ill be waiting .....

:lol:

Forum List

Back