*GOP Not Ready To Impeach Biden.*

Um....

Just when you think the leftards can't get any worse, they do.

It's okay though, the hypocrisy of the leftard world view is being exposed.

Couple days ago they got nailed for Hunter's gun, this morning the fucktards are bleating about the sanctity of marriage. Leftards are total hypocrites, there's not one iota of leftard logic that isn't full of hypocrisy.

BECAUSE, these idiots are being played by a bunch of elitists for elitist purposes, and the elitist logic isn't the same. The SJW's are so clueless and stupid they're trying to use elitist logic to justify social goals. These people are nuts, they're brainwashed.

I know left, I know what left is, I used to be it. This, what's going on today, ain't left. It"s a perversion, an anomaly. Today's leftards are warmongers, not peaceniks. Those of us who knows the truth about the Neo-Cons, probably know the truth about the Neo-Libs too. Birds of a feather. Victoria Nuland is married to Robert Kagan. Today's left is no more left than the Neo-Cons were right. The Neo-Cons were war mongering leftards, same as the crowd at the helm of the Democratic party today.
Wow. That was an amazing rant.

That’s quite the fantasy

You Lefties have quite the imagination.

FzB83cFXsAI9zK-.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Im getting real tired of the GOP horeshit leaders.
2. They want to put breaks on Biden.
3. And they have every reason to do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. We just want to toss the whole lot out!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WTF are going to impeach him over? He has committed no crimes!

5fb54fdda3dc6100120058f9

The women's vote improve with Biden even when Hillary was running. Trump vote with men was stagnant.

Women's vote is the key .

Trumps problem with Women is twofold. He cheats on all his wives except for maybe Melanie. He has paid them off and denies his actions. Well from what we know so farm, but hey he is over 60, I would give him the benefit of doubt. Woman's rights concerning abortion may be an issue. Harris was elected as a VP and Hillary Clinton won the democrat nomination.

men vote is stagnate. You either love him or hate him.

The interesting one is below

FT_19.04.11_GovernmentGender_Wideninggendergap.png

On multiple surveys with woman, Trump does poorly. Hmm maybe Woman are smarter than Men.

Make
America
Groan
Again

Last edited:
WTF are going to impeach him over? He has committed no crimes!
Sorry bout that,

1. Maybe we could impeach him for, lets say *BRIBERY?*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Im getting real tired of the GOP horeshit leaders.
2. They want to put breaks on Biden.
3. And they have every reason to do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. We just want to toss the whole lot out!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
An impeachment has to pass BOTH houses and that isn't going to happen with the Democrats in control of the Senate.

Sorry bout that,

1. Maybe we could impeach him for, lets say *BRIBERY?*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You have no proof of bribery. It's just hearsay nonsense.

Forum List

Back