GOP Media Throws Pissy Fit Over Dems Walking Out Of Congress, Applauded GOP

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
In even more hypocrisy from the right wing propaganda machine and their easily programmed sheep, throwing a pissy fit over the democrats walking out of congress yesterday over the contempt of congress vote on Holder.

On the flip side back in 08', the GOP trash applauded their elected thugs for doing the exact same thing by walking out when two Bush aides were brought up for contempt of congress.

Keep it classy GOP :fu:

Fox's Bolling Claims Dem Contempt Walkout Is Unprecedented, But GOP Did It In 2008 | Media Matters for America

I want to know who the assholes are on the board who've repped you up to 7.

I have a funny feeling. Wait, don't tell me.....luddly, franco, TM, rdean for starters...

7 rep. Man oh man there are some sick puppies on this board.

:lol:

I have a funny feeling. Wait, don't tell me.....luddly, franco, TM, rdean for starters...

Those individuals are those that support freedom, liberty, and the truth against the anti-american right wing shitheads that troll this forum with nothing but lies, ignorance, racism, and other programmed rhetoric. Oh look, it just jumped to +9 :up:

Last edited:

Those individuals are those that support freedom, liberty, and the truth against the anti-american right wing shitheads that troll this forum with nothing but lies, garbage, racism, and other programmed rhetoric. Oh look, it just jumped to +9 :up:

the loony toon roaches are crawling out of the woodwork lately. this one is good on ignore

In even more hypocrisy from the right wing propaganda machine and their easily programmed sheep, throwing a pissy fit over the democrats walking out of congress yesterday over the contempt of congress vote on Holder.

On the flip side back in 08', the GOP trash applauded their elected thugs for doing the exact same thing by walking out when two Bush aides were brought up for contempt of congress.

Fox's*Bolling Claims Dem*Contempt*Walkout Is Unprecedented, But*GOP Did It*In 2008 | Media Matters for America

:clap2:

:thewave:

Fox's*Bolling Claims Dem*Contempt*Walkout Is Unprecedented, But*GOP Did It*In 2008 | Media Matters for America

it sucked then, and it sucks now, so fuck off, weasel.

The 2008 walk out was almost an exact carbon copy of yesterday's walk out except it was republicans and they were actually contemptuous of the congress.

Blackie, you got Conservative to throw a hissy fit?

dude, hat off to ya

:the wave:
you're not very bright, are you.

walking out on Congress instead of doing your job sucks regardless of the D or R after your name. How is stating that, throwing a hissy-fit, dumb ass?

The 2008 walk out was almost an exact carbon copy of yesterday's walk out except it was republicans and they were actually contemptuous of the congress.

Exactly, this is another perfect example of how the GOP and their propaganda machine as such hypocritical pieces of shit.

Dems do it = they are a bunch of un-american crybabies.

Re-thugs do it = they are patriots that should be considered heroes.

Exactly, this is another perfect example of how the GOP and their propaganda machine as such hypocritical pieces of shit.

Dems do it = they are a bunch of un-american crybabies.

Re-thugs do it = they are patriots that should be considered heroes.

They just can't remember that far back. I caught the similarity within minutes and brushed up on it and all the same issues came up such as witch hunting and executive privilege, the only real difference is that Rove and Co. were openly and totally in contempt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back