GOP Looks to REPLACE N-Word with "CRT" Instead

You know it’s not good because the left lies about using it.

They claim CRT is NOT taught in public schools from 1-12th grade, only in college and only by request.

They claim there is no CRT class in primary school.

The thing is….it is taught in EVERY subject.

When a 6 year old child (my niece) comes home from school and asks her mom if she is bad because she is white….we know CRT is being taught across all subjects.

We already saw it a little bit in Virginia Governor election. Are you noticing what is going on here? Do you think that this strategy will work well?

Here's what we really noticed in the VA governor election. The Republicans finally got rid of this DemoKKKrat, who you people made SURE kept his job until he termed out.

1647984668914.png

We already saw it a little bit in Virginia Governor election. Are you noticing what is going on here? Do you think that this strategy will work well?

nah, that ain't it. I mean the gopers asking the question are ignorant, but they aren't bitching about KBJ being black or even "supporting" CRT. It's a talking point for elections: The Dems WILL USE COURTS to FORCE CRT ON YOUR CHILDREN

it's no different from trans or gays or abortion.

The w word? The word word? The What word? The Who word? The Why word? The Where word? The When word?
Call those African-Americans that you don't like Whitey. They may look at you funny, they may crack-up. A good time will be had by all.

This is probably just another one of my good ideas that won't trend. Hell, I'm used to it.

Call those African-Americans that you don't like Whitey. They may look at you funny, they may crack-up. A good time will be had by all.

This is probably just another one of my good ideas that won't trend. Hell, I'm used to it.
Oh. I didn’t get it.

So, calling some black man a “Whitey” is an insult; but it’s one you can get away with? I dunno. It could back fire. But it would be funny as fuck to try it on a couple of this Board’s resident black racists.

Oh. I didn’t get it.

So, calling some black man a “Whitey” is an insult; but it’s one you can get away with? I dunno. It could back fire. But it would be funny as fuck to try it on a couple of this Board’s resident black racists.
You are the best man for the job. Remember to follow Whitey with an !
But keep it low key (no bold or all caps large colored font stuff). This is what some might call an experiment.

I'll try to follow along as I'm interested in this aspect.

If this actually works, we can do calling Whiggers Coons next.

You are the best man for the job. Remember to follow Whitey with an !
But keep it low key (no bold or all caps large colored font stuff). This is what some might call an experiment.

I'll try to follow along as I'm interested in this aspect.

If this actually works, we can do calling Whiggers Coons next.
Nah. I think I’ll pass. At least on that last part.

But maybe I will label one of our resident black racists a “cracker.” Maybe “honky!”
:safetocomeoutff::scared1::dig:

Forum List

Back