GOP Leadership Memo Suggests Senate Cannot Block Trial If House Votes To Impeach Trump

So when he said "do me a favor" the bad connection blocked him saying "do it or else". Really?
So when he said "do me a favor" the bad connect
When the mob boss says "I need a favor"
trump_putin-122216.jpg

"or else" is optional.

Russia, NATO, Trump: The Shadow World
OK, what other words do we want to put into someone's mouth, but hurry, do it before the trial!
OK, what other words do we want to put into someone's mouth, but hurry, do it before the trial!
Maybe the "Stable Genius" will testify in his own defense during his upcoming Senate trail since he undoubtedly knows more about impeachment than God, right?

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated

"The President

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people."

I don't think that President Trump would "testify" at any liberal witch hunt. But he would give an opening monologue and rip the libs a new one.
don't you get it pole The pos trump can NEVER put his hand on a bible and swear He CAN'T tell the truth
Neither can the rest of POS Washington!

Maybe the "Stable Genius" will testify in his own defense during his upcoming Senate trail since he undoubtedly knows more about impeachment than God, right?

"The President

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people."

I don't think that President Trump would "testify" at any liberal witch hunt. But he would give an opening monologue and rip the libs a new one.
Sure he would unless those bone spurs flared up.
trump-saving-cadet-bone-spurs.jpg

Maybe he could warm up on Saturday Night Live?

About about Mr. Biden's asthma?

Do the people have a right to see his pulmonary records and have his pulmonologist testify before Congress over his deferment for an alleged case of asthma?

Do the people have a right to see his pulmonary records and have his pulmonologist testify before Congress over his deferment for an alleged case of asthma?
I think 90% of Americans would be better off if Trump AND Biden retired from politics before November 2020

Democratic attacks on Trump and Vietnam open door to scrutiny of Biden avoiding draft
Fine, but we need BETTER-not different. Delaney, OK. Paul, OK.

Is this an accurate source for ACTUAL statements made during the Trump-Zelensky conversation?

"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion.

"The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place.

"A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word 'inaudible' is used to indicate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

"Reminder from the Situation Room notetakers: What we’re seeing here are detailed notes and not, strictly speaking, a word-for-word transcript."
So when he said "do me a favor" the bad connection blocked him saying "do it or else". Really?
trump_putin-122216.jpg

"or else" is optional.

"The President

We will learn more, but people will not change their opinion of Trump-good or bad
We will learn more, but people will not change their opinion of Trump-good or bad
Millions of people will never change their opinion of Donald Trump.
EFt_n4pW4AEwzGD.jpg

Never Underestimate Trump.

trump_putin-122216.jpg

"or else" is optional.

"The President

don't you get it pole The pos trump can NEVER put his hand on a bible and swear He CAN'T tell the truth
3#rd That MAY be true BUT right now we're dealing with the worst POS ever to come to our WH This man is stupid ,a bully and has no place in our gov't GET rid of that POS and we can argue about the next

An Impeachment Trail is basically reality TV. I would naturally be inclined to think the side with the experience in the field would be most likely to schlong the other in the event.

Yeah, here's the thing, long before it gets to the Senate, all those Republican Senators are going to wonder do they really want their party to sink deeper into the "Reality TV" swamp...

trump_putin-122216.jpg

"or else" is optional.

"The President

Millions of people will never change their opinion of Donald Trump.
EFt_n4pW4AEwzGD.jpg

Never Underestimate Trump.
I agree with the quote-you can't remove a duly elected president on the interpretation of a phone call and not expect TREMENDOUS RESISTANCE and pushback.

An Impeachment Trail is basically reality TV. I would naturally be inclined to think the side with the experience in the field would be most likely to schlong the other in the event.

Yeah, here's the thing, long before it gets to the Senate, all those Republican Senators are going to wonder do they really want their party to sink deeper into the "Reality TV" swamp...

Better reality TV than having the nation stuck in a low-growth, open-border failed state.

Maybe we can change our name to "Venezuela Norte" if Beto or Bite Me gets in.

"The President

3#rd That MAY be true BUT right now we're dealing with the worst POS ever to come to our WH This man is stupid ,a bully and has no place in our gov't GET rid of that POS and we can argue about the next
You don't like him so what? Fact-he did not get American boys killed and maimed in a war like Bush did-in the wrong country! Fact-he got unemployment figures for blacks lowest since 1969, something Obama could not do. Is he a bully, yes. He HAS a place in our government because he was ELECTED there. Do the mature thing and work to get him defeated in 2020-don't try end runs with made up political garbage or personality attacks.

"The President

I think 90% of Americans would be better off if Trump AND Biden retired from politics before November 2020

Democratic attacks on Trump and Vietnam open door to scrutiny of Biden avoiding draft
Even BETTER
FELB2020_-NAVY-POST.jpg

"The President

You don't like him so what? Fact-he did not get American boys killed and maimed in a war like Bush did-in the wrong country! Fact-he got unemployment figures for blacks lowest since 1969, something Obama could not do. Is he a bully, yes. He HAS a place in our government because he was ELECTED there. Do the mature thing and work to get him defeated in 2020-don't try end runs with made up political garbage or personality attacks.
Just a quickie 3rd before my 2nd love FB Just what did he do to get those unemployment figures for blacks so low?
after all obama had 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains Think any blacks were among those?

I could see Moscow Mitch just ignoring it and not allowing a vote
He’s up for re-election and tanking badly. That’s why he let Schumer’s resolution be voted on (100-0) and why he’s now whining that we should be doing things for the people instead of pursuing impeachment. Pulling a stunt like not holding a trial will result in him, Collins, Gardner, Lindsey and more losing badly.

It will be fantastic to see Hillary Clinton, Robert Mueller and the rest take the stand in the Senate trial.
Be careful republican shithead ,,you may get what you wish for
Why do you have to name call? You had a good point otherwise. He may not even be Republican-Mueller is one.
Sorry I get carried away I'd never do that to you because I believe you're HALF right
One thing that's easy to see is how hepped up everybody is over this stuff. Think about it, besides being right the politicians get paid to win these games-or they get voted out-all of them.

Now we can see which cowardly republican traitors stand up for Trump
As impeachment proceedings officially begin in the House, speculation has quickly turned to how they might end in the Senate. Republican leadership clarified that the Senate must take action if the lower chamber approves articles of impeachment against President Trump.

“There is no way we could somehow bar the doors and prevent the managers from presenting the articles to the Senate,” stated a GOP leadership memo reportedly obtained by HuffPost. “The rules of impeachment are clear on this point.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the formal impeachment inquiry into Trump last Tuesday after the White House released a memo of Trump’s conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Following the decision was the release of an anonymous whistleblower complaint against the president over his repeated attempts to enlist Ukrainian officials to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, and allegedly withholding almost $400 million in military aid from Ukraine as leverage.

If Trump is impeached by the House the Senate will vote on it after their trial but unless there is better evidence Trump will not be convicted.

No one to my knowledge is saying McConnell would refuse the Senate to do their job.

What is being said the Senate will not convict at this moment...
McConnell will not allow the Senate to convict no matter what.
I don’t believe this. I believe the GOP will turn on trump.

Even BETTER
FELB2020_-NAVY-POST.jpg
I would not vote for him, but I do respect him.

Now we can see which cowardly republican traitors stand up for Trump
As impeachment proceedings officially begin in the House, speculation has quickly turned to how they might end in the Senate. Republican leadership clarified that the Senate must take action if the lower chamber approves articles of impeachment against President Trump.

“There is no way we could somehow bar the doors and prevent the managers from presenting the articles to the Senate,” stated a GOP leadership memo reportedly obtained by HuffPost. “The rules of impeachment are clear on this point.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the formal impeachment inquiry into Trump last Tuesday after the White House released a memo of Trump’s conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Following the decision was the release of an anonymous whistleblower complaint against the president over his repeated attempts to enlist Ukrainian officials to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, and allegedly withholding almost $400 million in military aid from Ukraine as leverage.

If Trump is impeached by the House the Senate will vote on it after their trial but unless there is better evidence Trump will not be convicted.

No one to my knowledge is saying McConnell would refuse the Senate to do their job.

What is being said the Senate will not convict at this moment...
McConnell will not allow the Senate to convict no matter what.
I don’t believe this. I believe the GOP will turn on trump.
I hope.

But I doubt it.

Forum List

Back