GOP Lawmakers head to white house to celebrate as house passes republican backed health care bill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The House of Representatives finally passed the latest Republican-revised health care bill to repeal and replace Obamacare.

GOP lawmakers finally had the votes they needed to pass the bill.

The deal will provide an additional $8 billion to help people with pre-existing conditions pay for health insurance.

Some lawmakers were heard singing “na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye” after the bill passed.

Republicans will be heading to the White House to celebrate the victory with President Donald Trump.

Republican lawmakers even had a “case of beer standing by” to celebrate at the Capitol.

Read more

GOP Lawmakers Head To White House To Celebrate As House Passes Republican-Backed Health Care Bill
“Case of beer standing by” to celebrate at the Capitol...
===============================================================================

Oh imagine the busted bubbles on this one lmao OBAMCARE getting wiped out just as ordered, while other DENIED it would ever happen LMDAO.

• Banned
upload_2017-5-4_12-10-10.png

Live: House Votes on GOP Health Care Bill

The House of Representatives finally passed the latest Republican-revised health care bill to repeal and replace Obamacare.

GOP lawmakers finally had the votes they needed to pass the bill.

The deal will provide an additional $8 billion to help people with pre-existing conditions pay for health insurance.

Some lawmakers were heard singing “na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye” after the bill passed.

Republicans will be heading to the White House to celebrate the victory with President Donald Trump.

Republican lawmakers even had a “case of beer standing by” to celebrate at the Capitol.

Read more

GOP Lawmakers Head To White House To Celebrate As House Passes Republican-Backed Health Care Bill
“Case of beer standing by” to celebrate at the Capitol...
===============================================================================

Oh imagine the busted bubbles on this one lmao OBAMCARE getting wiped out just as ordered, while other DENIED it would ever happen LMDAO.
Obamacare is gone no matter how you slice it. That fucking fine people had to pay was unconstitutional. John Roberts got it wrong.

You know, the House republicans are making a really big deal of this, and are meeting on the WH lawn to celebrate with Trump.

Only problem is, the Senate hasn't passed it yet.

I think they are celebrating too early.

You know, the House republicans are making a really big deal of this, and are meeting on the WH lawn to celebrate with Trump.

Unless they know something we don't. Meaning they know the Senate is going to pass it. I saw something where " CONGRESS" is EXEMPT..................... no matter what gov. officials are exempt that is bs. These Gov. slugs should be no different than their peasants. I don't know how for sure that is though.

Unless they know something we don't. Meaning they know the Senate is going to pass it. I saw something where " CONGRESS" is EXEMPT..................... no matter what gov. officials are exempt that is bs. These Gov. slugs should be no different than their peasants. I don't know how for sure that is though.

Trump is on television right now talking like this is a done deal, even though he did mention that it still needs to get passed in the Senate.

How long ago was it that repeal failed and Trump walked away and said repeal was dead this year? It would be brought up next year.

This is what business men do. They walk away, come back and it's done. Democrats were so sure that they would stop republicans right at the gate.

I've never seen a group of people so happy about killing poor children
Make welfare bums work. I like that part of plan. Empowering states as per the wishes of Founding Fathers.
the slave owning founding fathers?
Yep, they owned property. Big deal.
people aren't property anymore
They were back then. What's your point? It was acceptable practice. Founders were genius in creating the most wonderful structure of government in human history. Repeal of Marxistcare stays true to that ideal form of government.

How long ago was it that repeal failed and Trump walked away and said repeal was dead this year? It would be brought up next year.

This is what business men do. They walk away, come back and it's done. Democrats were so sure that they would stop republicans right at the gate.
DJT is " da man!"

Forum List

Back