GOP Lawmaker Would Rather Her Trans Daughter Commit Suicide Than Transition

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A recent comment by a Montana state lawmaker who sponsored legislation to ban gender-affirming medical care for transgender minors has gone viral and drawn backlash online. State Rep. Kerri Seekins-Crowe, a Republican, suggested during a floor debate that she would rather risk her daughter dying by suicide than allow her to transition. Seekins-Crowe did not say that her daughter identified as transgender, but said she was “one of those parents who lived with a daughter who was suicidal for three years.”

"I was not going to give in to her emotional manipulation because she was incapable of making those decisions and I had to make those decisions for her," Seekins-Crowe said. Seekins-Crowe said that she was scared and "spent hours on the floor in prayer because I didn't know that when I woke up, if my daughter was going to be alive or not. But I knew that I had to make those right decisions for her so that she would have a precious, successful adulthood at that time."

About time someone stood up and said it....if these spoiled brats want to commit suicide because Mommy and Daddy won't allow them to become tranny fags; then let them kill themselves and be done with it...it solves 2 problems actually...first, as the congresswoman said, families won't be torn apart by giving into the tranny...yea, I am sure there may be a few tears shed if the kid killed him or herself but not as bas as that family will feel if they allowed that kid to be a total tranny..and second...if more of these kids killed themselves, less trannies to worry about....win win....I know it is not PC to admit this...so we can phrase it as protecting children or something..

Last edited:

"A recent comment by a Montana state lawmaker who sponsored legislation to ban gender-affirming medical care for transgender minors has gone viral and drawn backlash online. State Rep. Kerri Seekins-Crowe, a Republican, suggested during a floor debate that she would rather risk her daughter dying by suicide than allow her to transition. Seekins-Crowe did not say that her daughter identified as transgender, but said she was “one of those parents who lived with a daughter who was suicidal for three years.”

"I was not going to give in to her emotional manipulation because she was incapable of making those decisions and I had to make those decisions for her," Seekins-Crowe said. Seekins-Crowe said that she was scared and "spent hours on the floor in prayer because I didn't know that when I woke up, if my daughter was going to be alive or not. But I knew that I had to make those right decisions for her so that she would have a precious, successful adulthood at that time."

About time someone stood up and said it....if these spoiled brats want to commit suicide because Mommy and Daddy won't allow them to become tranny fags; then let them kill themselves and be done with it...it solves 2 problems actually...first, as the congresswoman said, families won't be torn apart by giving into the tranny...yea, I am sure there may be a few tears shed if the kid killed him or herself but not as bas as that family will feel if they allowed that kid to be a total tranny..and second...if more of these kids killed themselves, less trannies to worry about....win win....I know it is not PC to admit this...so we can phrase it as protecting children or something..

These people are fucked up in the head whether they transition or not.

Forum List

Back