GOP Lawmaker Wants To End Higher Education To ‘Save America’ From Liberals

I agree. It's a shame that higher education is producing uneducated drones. Vocational training leads to better paying jobs without a huge debt load and no indoctrination.

No it doesn’t.

Facts say otherwise.

If you also believe that Trump had the biggest inauguration crowd or Dorian was threatening Alabama maybe.

CareerOneStop

Now, present the average debt each of those careers entail. How much their insurance costs, and all of the other operating costs.

I have many friends who are surgeons and doctors, and the majority of them don't want their kids going into the field.
"I have many friends who are surgeons and doctors, and the majority of them don't want their kids going into the field."
The Democrats threw out the Hippocratic Oath and replaced it with a threat to take away physician licenses to anyone who refused to do abortions on women who decided she had to have one because she didn't want to be inconvenienced by a child or refused to euthanize a patient who doesn't die quick enough to make room for others.

I know some doctors who were so offended by Democrats shitting all over their religious beliefs they simply retired after their first million, which didn't take long.

That doesn't hold a candle to what they did to nurses. I actually was in a hospice room with a dying man recently, and the RN in charge was saying out loud where the patient could hear her "Why doesn't he just hurry up and DIE!!!!! She was really pissed off he didn't just kick the bucket on the spot so she could go home instead of comforting him. The man heard every word and epithet she said. Needless to say, the air was blue. I left in shock.

Used to nurses were trained to care and comfort the patient-client. But with hatred and atheism being burnt into all scholarly souls including nurses, all bedside manners have disappeared, and the result can be shocking to people whose parents brought them up in polite society of kinder, gentler times.

So what do the hospitals do? They run ads in India, Pakistan, Iran, and Saudi Arabia, for the price of removing the crosses from the chapels in the hospital built by Methodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, and Episcopalians, removing large signs with church names on them and replacing them with small, etched logos on them that do not include crosses, or Davidian stars. The upside for the left is that elderly people die quicker when the doctors don't know what they're saying, and their names can be quickly diverted to voting all democrat. /very bad attitude on account of having a very ugly scene thrown in my face that evening.

You are lying, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

No it doesn’t.

Facts say otherwise.

If you also believe that Trump had the biggest inauguration crowd or Dorian was threatening Alabama maybe.

CareerOneStop

Now, present the average debt each of those careers entail. How much their insurance costs, and all of the other operating costs.

I have many friends who are surgeons and doctors, and the majority of them don't want their kids going into the field.
"I have many friends who are surgeons and doctors, and the majority of them don't want their kids going into the field."
The Democrats threw out the Hippocratic Oath and replaced it with a threat to take away physician licenses to anyone who refused to do abortions on women who decided she had to have one because she didn't want to be inconvenienced by a child or refused to euthanize a patient who doesn't die quick enough to make room for others.

I know some doctors who were so offended by Democrats shitting all over their religious beliefs they simply retired after their first million, which didn't take long.

That doesn't hold a candle to what they did to nurses. I actually was in a hospice room with a dying man recently, and the RN in charge was saying out loud where the patient could hear her "Why doesn't he just hurry up and DIE!!!!! She was really pissed off he didn't just kick the bucket on the spot so she could go home instead of comforting him. The man heard every word and epithet she said. Needless to say, the air was blue. I left in shock.

Used to nurses were trained to care and comfort the patient-client. But with hatred and atheism being burnt into all scholarly souls including nurses, all bedside manners have disappeared, and the result can be shocking to people whose parents brought them up in polite society of kinder, gentler times.

So what do the hospitals do? They run ads in India, Pakistan, Iran, and Saudi Arabia, for the price of removing the crosses from the chapels in the hospital built by Methodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, and Episcopalians, removing large signs with church names on them and replacing them with small, etched logos on them that do not include crosses, or Davidian stars. The upside for the left is that elderly people die quicker when the doctors don't know what they're saying, and their names can be quickly diverted to voting all democrat. /very bad attitude on account of having a very ugly scene thrown in my face that evening.

what about what he said is a lie??
can you be more specific?? because some of the things said are true

Facts say otherwise.

CareerOneStop

The statement was so bizarre and wrong till I refuse to discuss it further than to say it is a blatant lie.

CareerOneStop

The statement was so bizarre and wrong till I refuse to discuss it further than to say it is a blatant lie.

so you have nothing other than a disagreement,,,

why didnt you just say that??

No it doesn’t.

Facts say otherwise.

CareerOneStop

My opinion is not a lie. And I quoted the RN verbatim to the best of my memory. That's all you need to know.

Tennessee lawmaker Kerry Roberts calls for removal of higher education | TribLIVE.com
NASHVILLE — A Republican Tennessee lawmaker says he supports getting rid of higher education because he argues it would cut off the “liberal breeding ground.”

They should remove it , this has been nothing but a Gov. scam from day one.
Conservatives teach and attend college. It was Gingrich who I first heard whining about liberal college professors and he was a college professor.

Facts say otherwise.

CareerOneStop

My opinion is not a lie. And I quoted the RN verbatim to the best of my memory. That's all you need to know.
But it is a lie.

Tennessee lawmaker Kerry Roberts calls for removal of higher education | TribLIVE.com
NASHVILLE — A Republican Tennessee lawmaker says he supports getting rid of higher education because he argues it would cut off the “liberal breeding ground.”

Conservatives teach and attend college. It was Gingrich who I first heard whining about liberal college professors and he was a college professor.

Standard right wing tactic. Demonize anybody or anything that doesn't share your goals. That's why PBS became a target. That's why education became a target. That's why unions became a target.

CareerOneStop

But it is a lie.

Of course it is, but you don't expect a pig brained right winger to admit that, do you?

But it is a lie.

Of course it is, but you don't expect a pig brained right winger to admit that, do you?

Of course not. Right wingers are above all truth and fact.

But it is a lie.

youre the one that called it a lie and failed to say what the truth is,,

how do we know you arent lying???

But it is a lie.

Good grief. I have landed in the troll zone.

Whining is not a sin when it represents the truth about a groupthink process that has gone so far off track that it has become a false narrative. That's why the Democrat Party is failing the American people. It has become an association of righteous judges who reward criminal behaviors and false narratives rather than the truth.

No it doesn’t.

Facts say otherwise.

CareerOneStop

No I wasn't, but you are relieved of being a person I would debate for your false accusation against me.

But it is a lie.

youre the one that called it a lie and failed to say what the truth is,,

how do we know you arent lying???
He's confused because he bought the farm on false narrative and has earned himself a top spot on my ignore list along with his fellow troll. ;)

But it is a lie.

Whining is not a sin when it represents the truth about a groupthink process that has gone so far off track that it has become a false narrative. That's why the Democrat Party is failing the American people. It has become an association of righteous judges who reward criminal behaviors and false narratives rather than the truth.

Facts say otherwise.

CareerOneStop

No I wasn't, but you are relieved of being a person I would debate for your false accusation against me.

Not a problem. I've read your posts and have seen nothing that might qualify as rational debate.

But it is a lie.

CareerOneStop

Not a problem. I've read your posts and have seen nothing that might qualify as rational debate.

based on what I've seen of your comments the problem is clearly yours

No this is not from the Onion or any other satire publication. This is for real. This Republican has taken the dumbing down of America to new heights, or you might say lows.

Conservative Christians fear education: Tennessee State Senator Kerry Roberts wants to “save America” by putting an end to higher education because it is a “liberal breeding ground.” The Hill reports: A Tennessee state GOP lawmaker has called for getting rid of the entire higher education system, asserting that such a move would “save America.” State Sen. Kerry Roberts made the remarks while speaking on his conservative talk radio show. He addressed his problems with the higher education system while discussing… Read more

My take on it is that this Republican, and probably many more know that an educated electorate will kick them to the curb in a heartbeat!

"Conservative Christians fear education:..."

From the first sentence, this pinko drek starts with the straw man argument.

GIGO.
Straw man? Roberts said that he wants to do away with higher education. You could argue that it is an over generalization fallacy, but I'm willing to bet that there are many others who share his sentiment. Make America Stupid Again.

How about this:

Republican Recorn on higher education - Bing video

No this is not from the Onion or any other satire publication. This is for real. This Republican has taken the dumbing down of America to new heights, or you might say lows.

Conservative Christians fear education: Tennessee State Senator Kerry Roberts wants to “save America” by putting an end to higher education because it is a “liberal breeding ground.” The Hill reports: A Tennessee state GOP lawmaker has called for getting rid of the entire higher education system, asserting that such a move would “save America.” State Sen. Kerry Roberts made the remarks while speaking on his conservative talk radio show. He addressed his problems with the higher education system while discussing… Read more

My take on it is that this Republican, and probably many more know that an educated electorate will kick them to the curb in a heartbeat!

You forgot the part where he said he was being sarcastic.

FFS, can't you find a more legitimate site. I mean that makes CNN seem like journalism.

Forum List

Back