GOP imagined Obama disasters vs "real" damage from GOP policies

When is the left going to stop whining about only controlling 2/3 of the federal government? Obama is in his freaking 2nd term, how long can he blame Bush? If the Fast/Furious debacle was Bush's fault why can't the Obama administration come clean about it instead of hiding behind executive privilege?

sadly, because they cannot admit that the first black president is an incompetent failure and a liar.

I truly wish it was not this way. I wish the first black president had been a good one, but it is what it is.

When is the left going to stop whining about only controlling 2/3 of the federal government? Obama is in his freaking 2nd term, how long can he blame Bush? If the Fast/Furious debacle was Bush's fault why can't the Obama administration come clean about it instead of hiding behind executive privilege?

sadly, because they cannot admit that the first black president is an incompetent failure and a liar.

I truly wish it was not this way. I wish the first black president had been a good one, but it is what it is.

what the shame is.....the last 2 Presidents have been pretty sub-par and along with the jerks in Congress have let the Country down....

what the shame is.....the last 2 Presidents have been pretty sub-par and along with the jerks in Congress have let the Country down....

there is one difference in the last two presidents---Bush actually loves this country, he certainly made a lot of mistakes but he did not intentionally try to bring the country down like obama is doing.

As I said elsewhere, rdean's opinions aren't immaterial to everyone because he's an atheist. They are immaterial on the substance.

When we follow the Constitution, have a balanced budget, and seek to eliminate corruption form government regardless of the party position, you can complain about "real" damage from Conservative policies.

Says the guy that still promotes the wildest and most unethical ponzi scheme in the history of the human experience offering promises that have never been proven to exist in 2000 years.

You christians are laughable at the very least and on the serious side criminals.

you mean social security?

5 Years of Obama, 2 with a super majority in Congress ramrodding their radical agenda on the population...and they're blaming the minority party because things are so fucked up

It's bad BECAUSE Dems passed their entire agenda over the complete objection of Republicans

Own it, Fucker

I'd love to see the list of Obama triumphs as seen though their eyes.

Obamacare is in ruins, a giveaway without consequences, a screw job on the young and healthy.

The economy is throttled, as in neck under the jackboot, and there's every reason to believe less Obama would be more prosperity for everyone.

All of America is under the watchful eye of Big Brother to a degree next to no one contemplated. Even the leftwads hate this.

Lawlessness is pervasive in the Executive. I've never seen a more corrupt administration.

WTF have they got?

What? why would any american with a lick of common sense support a trophy mosque at ground zero?

are you so naive that you don't know that its custom for muslims to build a mosque on the site of a conquest?
So you lied about conservatives being religious tolerant?

And the only ones calling it a "trophy mosque", are un-American conservatives, intolerant of other religions and ideologies.

Bullshit! total bullshit. Want to see religious tolerance? try to take a Bible into Saudi Arabia. You will be lucky to keep you head.

Verses from the Quran which encourages the use of the Bible:

Āl ‘Imrān [3]:3, 4, NJD: “He has revealed to you the Book with the truth, confirming the scriptures which preceded it; for He has already revealed the Torah and the Gospel [Injīl in Arabic] for the guidance of men.”

Al-Mā’idah [5]:46, 47: And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun (the pious)

Yūnus [10]:94.“If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee.”

5 Years of Obama, 2 with a super majority in Congress ramrodding their radical agenda on the population...and they're blaming the minority party because things are so fucked up

It's bad BECAUSE Dems passed their entire agenda over the complete objection of Republicans

Own it, Fucker

Obamacare is in ruins, a giveaway without consequences, a screw job on the young and healthy.

The economy is throttled, as in neck under the jackboot, and there's every reason to believe less Obama would be more prosperity for everyone.

All of America is under the watchful eye of Big Brother to a degree next to no one contemplated. Even the leftwads hate this.

Lawlessness is pervasive in the Executive. I've never seen a more corrupt administration.

WTF have they got?

Start here:

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Now you are lying.

there is one difference in the last two presidents---Bush actually loves this country, he certainly made a lot of mistakes but he did not intentionally try to bring the country down like obama is doing.

regardless....he was sub-par and by listening to the asswipes he listened too.....he let the Country down.....and is Obama intentionally trying to bring it down?.....OR is he just in over his head,which makes him sub-par and is he also listening to more asswipes?......

Now you are lying.

and you are not?.....

Own it, Fucker

WTF have they got?

Start here:

I looked at three.

First was unconstitutional, second was meddling in the private sector, third was trivial.

What have YOU got? As I tell my 3 YO grandson: "Use your words."

Don't worry. He wasn't really the first Black President. He's half white. He's the first mixed President.

At least that is what they will be saying in the future. After all, President Clinton was the first black President according to them and he lost that to Obama.

And the only ones calling it a "trophy mosque", are un-American conservatives, intolerant of other religions and ideologies.

Bullshit! total bullshit. Want to see religious tolerance? try to take a Bible into Saudi Arabia. You will be lucky to keep you head.

Āl ‘Imrān [3]:3, 4, NJD: “He has revealed to you the Book with the truth, confirming the scriptures which preceded it; for He has already revealed the Torah and the Gospel [Injīl in Arabic] for the guidance of men.”

Al-Mā’idah [5]:46, 47: And in their footsteps, We sent 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and We gave him the Injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light and confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for Al-Muttaqun (the pious)

Yūnus [10]:94.“If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee.”

Horseshit. I have lived in Saudi Arabia. I personally know of a philipino who was beheaded for having Bible classes. But if you want to carry a Bible into the Kingdom of the family of Saud, go right ahead, just be sure that your family has your funeral planned and paid for.

that is not the bible, muslims believe that book is lost and the bible is false

do you ever get anything right?

that is not the bible, muslims believe that book is lost and the bible is false

do you ever get anything right?

Deans right all the time......just ask him....he will tell ya....

I begin to understand why Obama ignores these GOP created disasters. It drives the left crazy that he doesn't defend himself from these invented charges. Has anyone noticed, every one of these "scandals" has come back to bite the GOP on the butt?

Benghazi scandal - turns out the GOP:
1. Altered emails to make it worse
2. Cut funding for embassy security
3. Quietly and without fanfare voted to restore embassy budgets by two billion
4. Ignored the other hundreds of deadly riots going on all over the world at the same time

IRS scandal - turns out the GOP:
1. Started doing targeting in 1959 under Eisenhower
2. Targeted the NAACP and put it in a letter telling them what they were doing and why
3. Published only the names of right wing groups by editing the asked for lists
4. Ignoring that the guy in charge was a Bush appointee because they won't confirm Obama's selections

Then there was the downgrade - Republicans - We Got 98% of Everything we Wanted!

Then there was the Bush Tax Extensions - Obama "caved" (but why?)

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Fast and Furious - see "Bush gunrunning"

Solyndra - began by Bush and the Republicans

Iraq

Afghanistan

Deficit

In fact, I thought Republicans would give Obama credit for taking out Bin Laden, but now a huge percentage of Republicans think that was accomplished by Mitt Romney? Huh?

You didn't build that alone (first said by Mitt Romney - you didn't do that alone - SLC Olympics)

Then of course, are the attacks on Obama wife, children, half brother and aunt and everyone he has ever met, no matter how brief the meeting.

Now the final bit of hypocrisy, right wingers on the USMB shrieking that it is they who are constantly under attack and no one on the left criticizes Obama.

And the final straw is when they insist it's not about "race" when they uses words like "boi, Kenyan, thug, man-child, mau mau" and so on.

I'm curious. How much of their BS do they actually believe?

Own it, Fucker
The Democrats don't want to own it. Owning it would mean to admit they are failures. They need to maintain the facade that they have control over things.

Why should Democrats own Republican failures? It simply doesn't make sense.

I begin to understand why Obama ignores these GOP created disasters. It drives the left crazy that he doesn't defend himself from these invented charges. Has anyone noticed, every one of these "scandals" has come back to bite the GOP on the butt?

Benghazi scandal - turns out the GOP:
1. Altered emails to make it worse
2. Cut funding for embassy security
3. Quietly and without fanfare voted to restore embassy budgets by two billion
4. Ignored the other hundreds of deadly riots going on all over the world at the same time

IRS scandal - turns out the GOP:
1. Started doing targeting in 1959 under Eisenhower
2. Targeted the NAACP and put it in a letter telling them what they were doing and why
3. Published only the names of right wing groups by editing the asked for lists
4. Ignoring that the guy in charge was a Bush appointee because they won't confirm Obama's selections

Then there was the downgrade - Republicans - We Got 98% of Everything we Wanted!

Then there was the Bush Tax Extensions - Obama "caved" (but why?)

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Fast and Furious - see "Bush gunrunning"

Solyndra - began by Bush and the Republicans

Iraq

Afghanistan

Deficit

In fact, I thought Republicans would give Obama credit for taking out Bin Laden, but now a huge percentage of Republicans think that was accomplished by Mitt Romney? Huh?

You didn't build that alone (first said by Mitt Romney - you didn't do that alone - SLC Olympics)

Then of course, are the attacks on Obama wife, children, half brother and aunt and everyone he has ever met, no matter how brief the meeting.

Now the final bit of hypocrisy, right wingers on the USMB shrieking that it is they who are constantly under attack and no one on the left criticizes Obama.

And the final straw is when they insist it's not about "race" when they uses words like "boi, Kenyan, thug, man-child, mau mau" and so on.

I'm curious. How much of their BS do they actually believe?

Own it, Fucker

The Big Lies of Mitt Romney V: Obama Had A Super-Majority In Congress For Two Years « The Dish

Dems only had a filibuster-proof majority (including two independents) from the time that Al Franken was finally seated (July 7, 2009) until the point that Teddy Kennedy passed away (August 25, 2009). That's only seven weeks, not two years.

And there was never a supermajority in the House as Romney claims. The balance at the start of the Congress was 257 – 178, which is a Democratic share of only 59 percent, not 67. So again, Romney simply lied. Obama never had a super majority in both Houses, let alone for two years. In the Senate, his super-majority lasted seven weeks.

----------------------------------------------

You guys can never be honest. If Obama had a super majority, he wouldn't have needed "reconciliation". You guys are stupid on so many levels. It's pitiful. Just pitiful.

This was a good post too. Worth repeating.

Repubs are obstructing economic initiatives simply to run on a down economy in the next election. Their low-info voters won't make the connection either.

Ya...sure you do.

Ya...sure you do.

a lot of PEOPLE DID. nobody's fault but his own. He think prancing around putting everyone down if he didn't get his way, you know acting a thug was the way to go.
Well evidently a majority now feels that wasn't doing it for them

Forum List

Back