GOP-igs struggle with a message as debate season looms.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Other than war shit......the conservative party has nothing to bargain with this debate season...the economy is looking good, people are working and most people with brains know that the democrat Obama made this all possible. So what we have now, especially in my home town, are GOP contenders doing their best to find something, anything wrong with the state and the country and their failing miserably.

Most people, save for the rednecks and seniors, could give two shits about Muslims and Iran. So the idiots struggle...and they struggle to find anything to scare the fools and of course, you throw in illegal immigration, a few massacre's and you got a party wanting to unite the country and end their calling card of racism...

Good luck suckers, cause you're gonna need it.

Other than war shit......the conservative party has nothing to bargain with this debate season...the economy is looking good, people are working and most people with brains know that the democrat Obama made this all possible. So what we have now, especially in my home town, are GOP contenders doing their best to find something, anything wrong with the state and the country and their failing miserably.

Most people, save for the rednecks and seniors, could give two shits about Muslims and Iran. So the idiots struggle...and they struggle to find anything to scare the fools and of course, you throw in illegal immigration, a few massacre's and you got a party wanting to unite the country and end their calling card of racism...

Indeed economy is getting better and it will continue to get better.
Didn't you notice, they start digging everything they can to smear Obama or democratic nominees.
So far I haven't heard any of these clowns how they can solve any of US problems.

• Banned

Indeed economy is getting better and it will continue to get better.
Didn't you notice, they start digging everything they can to smear Obama or democratic nominees.
So far I haven't heard any of these clowns how they can solve any of US problems.

Its almost a comedy show watching these clowns promising their mindless supporters everything under the sun if elected.....I'll get rid of this, I'll get rid of that..anything to get a vote.

• Banned
they dont want solutions

they want this country torn appart

I find it almost insulting, the biggest proprietors of hatred and division are now the one's promising to heal the country??? That in itself begs for debate. Basically what they are promising is business as usual for the US should a "white" person get back in the white house.

Republicans can't unite their own party, forget the country.

Is anyone going to debate Hillary? Bernie Sanders probably agrees with her on most issues, ...duh...Joe Biden probably will forget to show up and democrats will kick Jim Webb out.

Republicans can't unite their own party, forget the country.

Imagine a can of mixed nuts and noticing the only thing they have in common, is the salt!!

No Ebola Boogie Man this time around......I guess they will have to invent another impending falling sky.

Republican Presidential Candidates Will Do Just About Anything For Attention.....keep in mind, folks, I called it first!!

Republican Presidential Candidates Will Do Just About Anything For Attention.....keep in mind, folks, I called it first!!
so how does that make them any different then that other party?....

We carry out our promises, yaw don't...there's the difference. Of all the shit the GOP congress promised its mindless.......when running in 012'...name one dam thing they delivered?

so how does that make them any different then that other party?....

We carry out our promises, yaw don't...there's the difference. Of all the shit the GOP congress promised its mindless.......when running in 012'...name one dam thing they delivered?
oh really....thats news to me.....see the thing is tony,i think your party is just as fucked as the one you hate....both parties are killing this country with their petty bullshit....they keep their promises...BULL FUCKING SHIT....the thing you cant see is as soon as these assholes get elected those promises seem to be forgotten....they throw a bone out and then say..."see we did something"....and dipshit party people like you eat it up....

Last edited:
LOL, Clinton won't talk to the press or the people. Who knows what she is promising? She can't even go to a coffee house and talk to REAL voters, ones that the party hasn't hired to sit down with her. She ropes off the press lest they ask her a "hard" question.

Come on...get serious. There won't be a debate for the Democratic party. She will be on tape trying to say what issues she stands behind. Then she changes her mind for the next group of people. She was a terrible Secretary of State and Bernie is getting bigger crowds than she is. Doesn't look good for her. Let's see how the investigations come out. Some candidate. President or Prison. What will come first? Nah, she won't go to prison. She is above the law,

LOL, Clinton won't talk to the press or the people. Who knows what she is promising? She can't even go to a coffee house and talk to REAL voters, ones that the party hasn't hired to sit down with her. She ropes off the press lest they ask her a "hard" question.

Come on...get serious. There won't be a debate for the Democratic party. She will be on tape trying to say what issues she stands behind. Then she changes her mind for the next group of people. She was a terrible Secretary of State and Bernie is getting bigger crowds than she is. Doesn't look good for her. Let's see how the investigations come out. Some candidate. President or Prison. What will come first? Nah, she won't go to prison. She is above the law,

I'M NOT A CLINTON FAN...DUH...NEXT

I'M NOT A CLINTON FAN...DUH...NEXT
Never said you were. But if we were going to compare parties, thought you'd like the debate.

Forum List

Back