GOP holds middle class payroll tax cut hostage with pipeline demand

And the Dem's??? wait not much difference now is there,just wondering who is that insists we roll back the bush tax cuts,and by the way which tax brackets received the largest cut percentages.??

Using pretzel logic again!

I like how the bill also includes the states being allowed to drug test people applying for unemployment..What total bullshit, and a waste of money and time.

And the Dem's??? wait not much difference now is there,just wondering who is that insists we roll back the bush tax cuts,and by the way which tax brackets received the largest cut percentages.??

Uh, the wealthiest brackets saw the biggest cuts. They get the same cuts as everyone else, plus a 4% reduction their rate for every dollar in the top marginal rate.

You can't very well give a tax cut to someone not paying taxes in the first place.

So you guys want a tax cut, and you are going to oppose creating private sector jobs rather than agree to the tax cut?

Yes we should run the pipeline right through the wealthy neighborhoods right?. Thought not. Poison the water for farmers (no problem). The right has no rational argument on this point and those who try are just ignorant. This president is correct on this point. He is far from perfect but all of the people backing the 1% are as stupid as they come. They will throw your asses into the cold as quick as a democrats. Kissing their ass will do no good. When you loose your job to outsourcing, I am sure they will let you stay with them.

Uh, the wealthiest brackets saw the biggest cuts. They get the same cuts as everyone else, plus a 4% reduction their rate for every dollar in the top marginal rate.

No they didn't

Liberals do not want an oil pipeline. They don't want oil. They share obama's vision of the US as a third world country without energy.

Yes we should run the pipeline right through the wealthy neighborhoods right?. Thought not. Poison the water for farmers (no problem). The right has no rational argument on this point and those who try are just ignorant. This president is correct on this point. He is far from perfect but all of the people backing the 1% are as stupid as they come. They will throw your asses into the cold as quick as a democrats. Kissing their ass will do no good. When you loose your job to outsourcing, I am sure they will let you stay with them.

Hysterics at best ,we have an antiquated pipeline system,and the emotional don't want to repair replace,but will scream if there is a spill,or there is no gas.

There are thousands of miles of pipe going everywhere,bringing your energy way cheaper and safer than another way.

GOP holds middle class payroll tax cut hostage with pipeline demand

Yes I heard about this on the news this evening; held hostage, indeed. The contempt the right has for the middle class is reprehensible.

I like how the bill also includes the states being allowed to drug test people applying for unemployment..What total bullshit, and a waste of money and time.

Which would be just as un-Constitutional as drug testing public assistance applicants and would be struck down just the same by the courts – more of a waste of time and money.

So you guys want a tax cut, and you are going to oppose creating private sector jobs rather than agree to the tax cut?

It shouldn't be in the bill, along with a few other things, that is the point. ;)

You guys talk about compromise, but you never want to actually compromise.

Compromise is fine, it still shouldn't be in the bill, along with allowing states to drug test people applying for unemployment.

It shouldn't be in the bill, along with a few other things, that is the point. ;)

And a good one,there is no difference between parties really,both load on stuff that should never be attached.

I really don't get it, but I am not a politician. They should be working out the numbers of he payroll tax cut, not whether or not we should build a pipeline. Save that for another bill.

Forum List

Back