GOP governor turns Ky into meth capital

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ky has for decades voted for democratic governors and have been winners for it. Now that they have a GOP governor, all hell's broken loose.....Louisville, Ky. is now the Meth capital of the country and its all been since they've elected a GOP governor. I guess the whites there are kinda lost and ain't use to havin Hillbillies actually work for a check...its also the disability capital of the country too.

Ky has for decades voted for democratic governors and have been winners for it. Now that they have a GOP governor, all hell's broken loose.....Louisville, Ky. is now the Meth capital of the country and its all been since they've elected a GOP governor. I guess the whites there are kinda lost and ain't use to havin Hillbillies actually work for a check...its also the disability capital of the country too.
Hillarys Meth Counties

• Banned
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to where tiger plans on moving to?
Put it this way, son.....I get high off of you white motherfuckers here...no meth needed, just a shower after I'm done reading your bullshit.

Oh, really, just since 2015, when he was elected.... wrong
Rampant Meth Abuse in Kentucky
From 2011
It’s Time For A Reality Check On Meth In Kentucky – Page One
From 2012
Photo Essay: Chasing Meth in Laurel County, Kentucky
Nine meth arrests in McCracken County
From 2014

Forum List

Back