GOP goes after gays on new/old GOP Platform. One wonders, who's next?

R

rdean

GOP approves pro-Bible, anti-transgender stances in party platform

"We are your daughters, we are your friends," Washington, DC delegate Rachel Hoff said, her voice breaking. "All I ask today is that you include me and people like me."

"All I ask today is that you include me and people like me."
e8a.gif

Her efforts were to no avail.

Conversion therapy
And taking a page from the Texas Republican Party's platform, Louisiana delegate Tony Perkins proposed language endorsing so-called "conversion" or "reparative therapy."

photo.jpg

Trump has said he opposes abortion, and he called for doctors who perform the procedure to be punished. But he has also supported adding exceptions for rape and incest, or when the woman's life is in jeopardy. No such exceptions exist in the current Republican platform.

shutterstock_89908048.jpg

To Republicans, there is no such thing as an unfit mother.

tumblr_inline_o3yt93iQ3h1r6o2wi_540.jpg

So let's all salute Trump and the new/old GOP Party Platform.

Now that we have gays out of the way, who's next?

Sorry...I could care less about anything to do with less than a fraction of a percent of the population.....

Sorry...I could care less about anything to do with less than a fraction of a percent of the population.....
I know.

But as we've all learned in the past, if one minority isn't safe, then no minority is safe.

Should they bend over backwards for any group and not be discriminating? Oh, I guess that another one of those rights that needs to be only reserved for Democrats.

It's estimated that "transgenders" constitute less than 1% of the population. Why would democrats spend so much time attacking real women by forcing them to accept freakazoid men in the freaking ladies room? Why would the president issue an edict that forced girls to confront confused boys in the girls shower room and lockers while his own daughters are protected by a freaking army of secret service people? The short answer is that it ain't about sodomites, it's about changing the fabric of society. You almost gotta laugh that it is estimated that 1,000 innocent citizens will be murdered by gang bangers in the democrat party controlled city of Chicago this year and yet the democrat party's interests seem focused on abortion and the abuse of the rights of women and girls.

I know.

But as we've all learned in the past, if one minority isn't safe, then no minority is safe.

No one is persecuting queers but that doesn't mean that Christians are suppose to embrace the way they choose to live their lives. I'm not a fan of either political party but I will never accept it and I will never stop speaking out against it being taught to grade school, middle school and high schools using LGBTQ's offshoot group GLSEN....get it? The leftard clown posse demonizes anyone that isn't just right of Mao-Tse Tung...their "big tent" doesn't include Christians, pro-constitutionalists or pro 2nd amendment folks. Not that I give a shit. I wouldn't ever be a leftard even if they embraced them.

GOP approves pro-Bible, anti-transgender stances in party platform

"We are your daughters, we are your friends," Washington, DC delegate Rachel Hoff said, her voice breaking. "All I ask today is that you include me and people like me."

"All I ask today is that you include me and people like me."
e8a.gif

Her efforts were to no avail.

Conversion therapy
And taking a page from the Texas Republican Party's platform, Louisiana delegate Tony Perkins proposed language endorsing so-called "conversion" or "reparative therapy."

photo.jpg

Trump has said he opposes abortion, and he called for doctors who perform the procedure to be punished. But he has also supported adding exceptions for rape and incest, or when the woman's life is in jeopardy. No such exceptions exist in the current Republican platform.

shutterstock_89908048.jpg

To Republicans, there is no such thing as an unfit mother.

tumblr_inline_o3yt93iQ3h1r6o2wi_540.jpg

So let's all salute Trump and the new/old GOP Party Platform.

Now that we have gays out of the way, who's next?
GOP approved an all American platform.

I know.

What you call a minority most people call mentally ill and in serious need of professional help.

It's estimated that "transgenders" constitute less than 1% of the population. Why would democrats spend so much time attacking real women by forcing them to accept freakazoid men in the freaking ladies room? Why would the president issue an edict that forced girls to confront confused boys in the girls shower room and lockers while his own daughters are protected by a freaking army of secret service people? The short answer is that it ain't about sodomites, it's about changing the fabric of society. You almost gotta laugh that it is estimated that 1,000 innocent citizens will be murdered by gang bangers in the democrat party controlled city of Chicago this year and yet the democrat party's interests seem focused on abortion and the abuse of the rights of women and girls.

To take attention away from the fact that Hitlery Clinton lied about the private server and the fact that she sent and received secret e-mails on an unsecured server and then held back e-mails she was suppose to turn in? Distraction is the name of the leftard game.

Last edited:
I know.

Someone's choice makes not a minority....
Choice huh? So tell me, since it was a "choice" for you, how were you able to "choose"? What was it that turned you on the most about same sex sex? I'm assuming you must have "tried it" to be able to make a well informed choice. Was it close? Could it have gone either way? How do you know you won't change your mind?

To take attention away from the fact that Hitlert Clinton lied about the private server and the fact that she sent and received secret e-mails on an unsecured server and then held back e-mails she was suppose to turn in? Distraction is the name of the leftard game.
How did Clinton's server turn up in the GOP Party Platform? Cleveland is only a week away. This is what you are fighting for.

I know.

What you call a minority most people call mentally ill and in serious need of professional help.
Republicans aren't "most people". In fact, I'm not even sure they are entirely human. Their policies are too mean spirited and cruel.

I know.

Republicans aren't "most people". In fact, I'm not even sure they are entirely human. Their policies are too mean spirited and cruel.
Democrats are pure fascists....their policies are evil, deadly, and regressive....

I know.

Choice huh? So tell me, since it was a "choice" for you, how were you able to "choose"? What was it that turned you on the most about same sex sex? I'm assuming you must have "tried it" to be able to make a well informed choice. Was it close? Could it have gone either way? How do you know you won't change your mind?
I made normal choices....I take it you made abnormal choices.....

I know.

Control 2/3rds of state legislatures. GOP grass roots majority. Not CNN and MSNBC.

To take attention away from the fact that Hitlert Clinton lied about the private server and the fact that she sent and received secret e-mails on an unsecured server and then held back e-mails she was suppose to turn in? Distraction is the name of the leftard game.
How did Clinton's server turn up in the GOP Party Platform? Cleveland is only a week away. This is what you are fighting for.

Look, dumb fuck...it's one of two things....either she did this intentionally so she could stay away from any scrutiny so she could sell diplomacy in exchange for donations or she was incompetent about how servers work and the possibility for hacking....neither one bodes well for her suitability to be the next CEO of USA.INC.....it's one or the other....get it now, dumb ass?

The more the Democrats cater to, and side with criminals, tyrants, perverts, and degenerates, and against decent, honest Americans; the more you'll drive the latter to the Republican party. And the latter will always be the majority.

I know.

I made normal choices....I take it you made abnormal choices.....
That wasn't the question. The question was the thought behind the "choice". I never had to make a choice. You apparently did. Since for you it was a choice, how close was it to go the other way? It's a simple question.

Forum List

Back