GOP favorable rating lowest in a decade

Eisenhower started it, JFK was trying to finish it, LBJ ramped it up, and Nixon finished it. Namvet may not be lying; he may be really that stupid. I think he never was in the Nam. He does not conduct himself as one who served.

and spoken like a true communist. we will bury you

A little racist Namvet?? Or did you forget what democrats did for Nam Vets?? Or perhaps you never serverd at all.. You intelligence level would lead to believe you never served.. But maybe you did.. My dad served 2 and a half tours and lost his brother, shot in the arm, and in the back and is now 40% disabled.. It is because of democrats that, while late, you got your welcome home.. I know, I was there when my dad got his..

Let's just say your a racist them.. Since I am sure you didn't have a little picture of Bush morphing into the devil when Bush was in office now did you??

Obama isn't the host organism.. You are and people like you..

Where the right went wrong is they cut out the middle.. You were either extreme right or not right at all.. They alienated everyone that wasn't so called right enough..

Doing this accomplishes 2 things.. I makes the rebuttlican party smaller.. As you can now see it is a regional party.. It also throws more voters to the left.. Even if it is to the middle and being an independent.. In either case, they are not rebuttlicans and not likely to vote with you and most of the neotards on this forum... Because most people don't like your version of politics.. Where is the civil discussion in attempting to depict your president as the devil?? Most of the people on this board are neocon right wingers that can't be reasoned with..

So why am I here you asked? Well.. Your my fellow americans.. It is the christian thing for me to do to attempt to save you.. Even if it is from yourselves..

your just a robot.

and the dems ate their own. we owe them shit. they started the god damned war

Actually that is not true.. It was started by a repub, A dem tried to end it, he was assinated, and a repub esculated it..

Try a history lesson or two..

Now that is truly laughable....I've seen revisionist history before but this clown takes the prize....
His version of history is so skewed, it verges on the edge of stupidity....:cuckoo:

Eisenhower began aid, including military advisors in 1954. JFK sent green beanie outfits and increased to 13000 but was getting ready to cut back after Diem was murdered but then JFK was murdered; LBJ had a total of more than a half million troops in the Nam at one time in February 1968; Nixon cut a deal and brought them home in 1973, including the POWs such as John McCain.

And namvet calls one who knows his history about this names. namvet is simply reprehensible and a liar.
The entire French operation was paid for and supplied by the USA, using US weapons.

Giap makes it a point to mention that the white star on French equipment identified them with the USA in the minds of the people and they never forgot it.

The ceasefire agreement between the French and the Vietminn stipulated a vote on the north and south, the north violated teh agreement by sending large numbers of men into teh south to control a future vote, which Eisenhower decided to forgo as it had been rigged, deciding instead to arm and equip the RVN.

JFK escalted this policy to the point where he allowed Diem to be killed in a coup, the real turning point in the war as that strongman was the best man to fight the communists according to the communists themselves.

The South begand to fall apart without deim and was about to collapse in 1964, leading to LBJ staging attacks on US warships in the gulf of tonken which convinced Congress to send US combat forces to Vietnam in large numbers.

US Marines landed in Danang and began 'operation starlight' a clear and secure operation that destroyed an NVA regiment and saved the RVN from defeat. LBJ continued to pump forces into Vietnam but it soon became clear that US forces could win operationaly but could make no strategic headway and for 3 years the US fought a number of battls but made little headway to victory.

In the new year of 1968 the NLF launced a countrywide attack in an attempt to topple the RVN, and this failed badly as the ARVN forces stood and fought and the NLF took horrendous losses, but this victory was turned into a strategic defeat for America as bad press in the USA convinced the country that 'Tet' was a defeat.

These events caused LBJ to withdraw from politics and saw the election of Nixon on a promise to end the war with 'honor.' Nixon tried heavy bombing and made a disaterious public relations move by ordering US forces to cross into Cambodia to attempt to cut the Ho Che Mihn trail.

Nixon next decided to make a deal with the North for 'peace' and began the old Eisenhower strategy of arming and training the locals with a provision that if the north attacked the US would send aide and airpower.

The NLF attacked in easter of 1973 and once again the ARVN troops stood and fought, as massive US airpower broke up the North's armored attacks, few US tyroops remained on teh ground as most had been withdrawn in 1971.

The Communists bided their time and struck again in late 74 and this time a Democratic controlled congress rejected Gerald ford's request to send aide and airpower, and the South was finally over run in 1975, thanks to the renegging of the USA.

Johnson.jpg

I murdered those 58,000 in Nam. lets see a Republican top that. but I also called a bombing halt in 68 to give the north time to rearm and resupply. just ask the boys that were there !!! I fucked up big time but it was those fuckin Fonda's and Kerry's and Cronkites that did me in. I hated em all. say who or what is an Obama??? that a new jungle disease ????

No need to write an essay...

The United States entered the war to prevent a communist takeover of South Vietnam as part of their wider strategy of containment.
Military advisors arrived beginning in 1950. (WHO WAS PRESIDENT?)

U.S. involvement escalated in the early 1960s (ESCALATION in 1960...WHO WAS PRESIDENT?)

and combat units were deployed beginning in 1965. (WHO WAS PRESIDENT???)

The United States entered the war to prevent a communist takeover of South Vietnam as part of their wider strategy of containment.

U.S. involvement escalated in the early 1960s (ESCALATION in 1960...WHO WAS PRESIDENT?)

who started the killing fields ????

The U.S. did not send military advisers to the French in Indochina in 1950. The U.S. did begin sending trainers and aid in 1954.

It is clear that namvet is a troll, period. He can be ignored.

The U.S. did not send military advisers to the French in Indochina in 1950. The U.S. did begin sending trainers and aid in 1954.

It is clear that namvet is a troll, period. He can be ignored.

I got over 40 pm's today that claim your the troll. don't go away mad just go away

gee as far as my service to this country goes, should I call the DMV and have them come get these Vietnam Vet plates on my truck - huh should i ???

and should I call the regional VA office where my records are and tell em to delete my DD-214 huh should I ???? :lol:

Sorry state for a sorry party..

At the beginning of the summer, most observers expected Republicans to win all three of the big elections on Nov. 3. Two weeks out, it suddenly looks very possible that Republicans will win only one: the Virginia governor's race. The other two will be lost—not to superior Democratic organizing and messaging, but to the GOP's own divisions.

By all rights, the special election in New York's 23rd Congressional District should be a Republican cakewalk. Stretching across the hunting and fishing towns along the Great Lakes and Canadian border, the district contains Fort Drum, base of the 10th Mountain division, and re-elected its Republican congressman in the disaster years of 2006 and 2008 by margins of 60-plus percent.

Yet polls show the Republican candidate in serious trouble. State Republican Party leaders prevented an open primary race and instead engineered the nomination of one of their own, moderate, pro-choice Assemblywoman Deirdre Scozzafava

As the republicans stumble to find a message, it only ensures another Democratic ass kicking in 2010. You can already concede 2012 to Obama. GOP will be an afterthought for quite a while

wait no more

Democrats Losing Seniors [URL="http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/09/09/democrats_losing_seniors_98222.html#"]link[/URL]

Endangered Democrats [URL="http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/oct/12/endangered-democrats//print/"]link[/URL]

Dean: Public Option Will Hurt Democrats in 2010 Elections [URL="http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/politics/2009/10/07/dean-public-option-will-hurt-democrats-in-2010-elections.html"]link[/URL]

uh oh a poll: Reid's re-election numbers don't add up Poll: Reid's re-election numbers don't add up - News - ReviewJournal.com so is Boxer. Murtha and the other leading D terrorists

just a sample. post 37. D means done.

and your faith in fake and phoney stats is your weakness. you believe whatever your told.:razz:

heal thyself

you need the drugs. make the call

you claim I am all wet for relying on polls abnd then post the results from polls to bolster YOUR case....

that is laughable. and you are a joke.

you need the drugs. make the call

you claim I am all wet for relying on polls abnd then post the results from polls to bolster YOUR case....

not acording to the "laughable" pm's i get about you. robot

did you, or did you not condemn my reliance on polls and then, in the very next post, use polls to bolster your position, you fucking loser?

I seriously doubt if you ever DID serve in Nam and I certainly doubt whether you ever did anything other than chip paint on a navy ship far away from harm's way.

pathetic ignorant moron

did you, or did you not condemn my reliance on polls and then, in the very next post, use polls to bolster your position, you fucking loser?

I seriously doubt if you ever DID serve in Nam and I certainly doubt whether you ever did anything other than chip paint on a navy ship far away from harm's way.

pathetic ignorant moron

and i score again !!! yet another moronic pissed off libtard. :eusa_drool: damned im good !!!!

pathetic ignorant moron

and i score again !!! yet another moronic pissed off libtard. :eusa_drool:

you "score" again???

how is that?

by acting like a moron and failing to be able to acknowlege the fact that you are one? YOU are the one who castigated ME for posting polls and then, posted polls yourself.

I bet you count the fact that all that pussy you pay for from your local crack whores is "scoring" as well, don't you?

pathetic ignorant moron

you "score" again???

how is that?

by acting like a moron and failing to be able to acknowlege the fact that you are one? YOU are the one who castigated ME for posting polls and then, posted polls yourself.

I bet you count the fact that all that pussy you pay for from your local crack whores is "scoring" as well, don't you?

watch it robot your glue is melting.

you "score" again???

how is that?

watch it robot your glue is melting.

get back to me when you can back up your own postings, cowardly, fake, veteran.

Forum List

Back