GOP favorable rating lowest in a decade

you "score" again???

how is that?

by acting like a moron and failing to be able to acknowlege the fact that you are one? YOU are the one who castigated ME for posting polls and then, posted polls yourself.

I bet you count the fact that all that pussy you pay for from your local crack whores is "scoring" as well, don't you?

watch it robot your glue is melting.

get back to me when you can back up your own postings, cowardly, fake, veteran.

why sure cowardly, fake, communist

watch it robot your glue is melting.

get back to me when you can back up your own posts with something other than weightless bullshit.

I won't hold me breath.

Again...YOU were the one who castigated ME for posting the results of opinion polls and then, when pressed on the issue, posted the results of opinion polls as a defense.

If you can't see how fucking ridiculous that is, then you are not just a partisan hack, but a complete and total moron.

which is it?

get back to me when you can back up your own posts with something other than weightless bullshit.

I won't hold me breath.

Again...YOU were the one who castigated ME for posting the results of opinion polls and then, when pressed on the issue, posted the results of opinion polls as a defense.

If you can't see how fucking ridiculous that is, then you are not just a partisan hack, but a complete and total moron.

which is it?
your cowardly silence answers the question quite completely.

thanks.

namvet is merely a troll, maineman. He does not have the facts nor can he argue his case successfully, thus he plays his games. He is a loser, and he is irrelevant. Ignore him from now on out if he can't post anything of relevance. The only way he can play is if other posters return his serve.

I won't hold me breath.

which is it?
your cowardly silence answers the question quite completely.

thanks.

your welcome tampon eater. im sure you'll knock holes in the walls tonight :lol::lol:

namvet is merely a troll, maineman. He does not have the facts nor can he argue his case successfully, thus he plays his games. He is a loser, and he is irrelevant. Ignore him from now on out if he can't post anything of relevance. The only way he can play is if other posters return his serve.

I take it you and maineman are butt buddies ???? figures:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back