GOP favorable rating lowest in a decade

namvet is a lozer, always has been. He believes what he believes, and the facts and objective thinking will no more persuade him than it does Contumacious, Dude, or the other alternate universalists. They believe what they believe, like 4-year olds.

im still waiting for your proof fucktard. where is it????

namvet is a lozer, always has been. He believes what he believes, and the facts and objective thinking will no more persuade him than it does Contumacious, Dude, or the other alternate universalists. They believe what they believe, like 4-year olds.

care to address the link given in #38 or will you continue to ignore it?

the D now stands for dummy. dipshit. done !!!! the public wants it terminated

can't answer a simple question with ANY level of intelligence, I see.

Institutions (2)

Look
You have to feel for poor namvet...
The party that he supports has been driven into exile due to the fact that they fucked up the country. He has nothing left but to imagine that it is the Democrats who are fucking up and someday his noble GOP will come back

and your noble Osama has a deficit of how many trillions now???? and how many liberal protesters at his front door????

im a conserv not GOP moron

can't answer a simple question with ANY level of intelligence, I see.

Institutions (2)

Look
The party that he supports has been driven into exile due to the fact that they fucked up the country. He has nothing left but to imagine that it is the Democrats who are fucking up and someday his noble GOP will come back

and your noble Osama has a deficit of how many trillions now???? and how many liberal protesters at his front door????

A GOP Moron is the same thing as a conservative

polls and stats are for losers. want me to make you one????

Look

A GOP Moron is the same thing as a conservative

wrong limp dick. I don't always vote GOP.

no.... stupid unsupported opinions like the one expressed in #37 are the hallmark of losers.

your beliefs continue to be unsupported by any facts, other than the factual persistence of your own infantile delusions.

no.... stupid unsupported opinions like the one expressed in #37 are the hallmark of losers.

your beliefs continue to be unsupported by any facts, other than the factual persistence of your own infantile delusions.

and your faith in fake and phoney stats is your weakness. you believe whatever your told.

and your faith in fake and phoney stats is your weakness. you believe whatever your told.

still no facts to support your post #37.

I'll wait.

You made a claim and have not supported it. When you do, we can go further with the conversation. You have failed in this discussion so far.

Do try to keep up.

I'll wait.

wait no more

Democrats Losing Seniors [URL="http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/09/09/democrats_losing_seniors_98222.html#"]link[/URL]

Endangered Democrats [URL="http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/oct/12/endangered-democrats//print/"]link[/URL]

Dean: Public Option Will Hurt Democrats in 2010 Elections [URL="http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/politics/2009/10/07/dean-public-option-will-hurt-democrats-in-2010-elections.html"]link[/URL]

uh oh a poll: Reid's re-election numbers don't add up Poll: Reid's re-election numbers don't add up - News - ReviewJournal.com so is Boxer. Murtha and the other leading D terrorists

just a sample. post 37. D means done.

You made a claim and have not supported it. When you do, we can go further with the conversation. You have failed in this discussion so far.

Do try to keep up.

wrong cheese dick. you made the claim now back it up or STFU !!!!

Now you are lying. Back up your claim, bub.

the x rays are correct. I claimed nothing. but, since your stupid and have nails in your fuckin brain here it is in B&W

you said:

And thus, namvet, you demonstrate your irrelevance to the discussion. The GOP is the distant minority. The tea baggers are despised by the majority of America. You can't even carry an argument. Thanks for posting.

there it is stupid. now where's the proof ???

I'll wait.

wait no more

Democrats Losing Seniors [URL="http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/09/09/democrats_losing_seniors_98222.html#"]link[/URL]

Endangered Democrats [URL="http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/oct/12/endangered-democrats//print/"]link[/URL]

Dean: Public Option Will Hurt Democrats in 2010 Elections [URL="http://www.usnews.com/articles/news/politics/2009/10/07/dean-public-option-will-hurt-democrats-in-2010-elections.html"]link[/URL]

uh oh a poll: Reid's re-election numbers don't add up Poll: Reid's re-election numbers don't add up - News - ReviewJournal.com so is Boxer. Murtha and the other leading D terrorists

and your faith in fake and phoney stats is your weakness. you believe whatever your told.:razz:

heal thyself

namvet

Do you have anything relevant to post on any thread?

Or are you just here to spam because your position is taking a beating?

I just nailed another liberal liar that's all. put up or shut up
clearly, Americans have a dim view of other people's elected representatives, but nonetheless seem to think their own congressman and senators are doing all right.

Would you deny, regardless of how poor polititians in general are viewed by the public, that the public tends to hold republicans in even lower regard than they do democrats?

At a 29% overall approval rating...this is no more than splitting hairs isn't it?

I'll wait.

wait no more

and your faith in fake and phoney stats is your weakness. you believe whatever your told.:razz:

heal thyself

you need the drugs. make the call

the x rays are correct. I claimed nothing. but, since your stupid and have nails in your fuckin brain here it is in B&W

you said:

And thus, namvet, you demonstrate your irrelevance to the discussion. The GOP is the distant minority. The tea baggers are despised by the majority of America. You can't even carry an argument. Thanks for posting.

Sigh. You asserted, numbwit, that the teabaggers were the mainstream of America. Others on this board have posted evidence that 1 out of 5 Americans are GOP. Teabaggers generally identify with the GOP (and if you deny that, then you are deliberately lying). Thus, teabaggers are a small minority of America and are despised by the majority, or the majority would include them.

Now admit that you were wrong and let's move on. If you refuse to admit the truth, then, yes, that is proof that you are delusional.

Is that 29% a much higher number than the last GOP Congress in 2005 and 2006? Once health insurance reform passes, the percentage will go much higher.

you said:

Sigh. You asserted, numbwit, that the teabaggers were the mainstream of America. Others on this board have posted evidence that 1 out of 5 Americans are GOP. Teabaggers generally identify with the GOP (and if you deny that, then you are deliberately lying). Thus, teabaggers are a small minority of America and are despised by the majority, or the majority would include them.

Now admit that you were wrong and let's move on. If you refuse to admit the truth, then, yes, that is proof that you are delusional.

you still can't prove a thing. thanks for confirming your a fuckin liar. and now i now more time to waste on 14 year olds.

Forum List

Back