GOP Fascists in Colorado

If you want a political party whose purpose is something other than influencing public policy in a way that benefits the party, then go organize one. But don't try to impose your personal view of what should be onto others as an obligation for them to be what you want.

There's nothing "corrupt" about an organization, any organization, setting rules to benefit and further the goals for which its organized. Nor is there anything "corrupt" about reality being something different than you thought it was, simply because you didn't bother to get yourself educated and informed.

Yeah because all the members of the Republican Party in Colorado knew that their party leadership would deny them choices on the ballot, especially the current front runner, and would strip candidates off the ballot simply because they did not like them or sold their souls to the Bush Corporation.

Yeah, you dumb asses will believe just about anything.

No surprise. A bit odd in that people could vote for people running to be unbound delegates. My former state Wyoming works the same way. In a weird way, they function sort of like super-delegates. If no one has the clear majority for a first ballot win, they can bargain to bring a state something in exchange for first ballot delegates. In this case, knowing that Trump would be a general election disaster, Cruz doen't have to give them much.

So that is why you obviously want Cruz to win, so that the weakest candidate will be nominated by the GOP?

roflmao

Cruz will never be the weakest candidate until and unless Trump gets industrial-strength psychotherapy.

No surprise. A bit odd in that people could vote for people running to be unbound delegates. My former state Wyoming works the same way. In a weird way, they function sort of like super-delegates. If no one has the clear majority for a first ballot win, they can bargain to bring a state something in exchange for first ballot delegates. In this case, knowing that Trump would be a general election disaster, Cruz doen't have to give them much.

So that is why you obviously want Cruz to win, so that the weakest candidate will be nominated by the GOP?

roflmao
I dislike Cruz. Nearly as much as I dislike Trump. But, you're simply wrong Jim. Colorado's party cancelled their usual caucus's last August. And it did so to prevent a guy like Santorum running an insurgency campaign and winning. But they did it LAST AUGUST. Trump came in at the last minute. If he wanted to win this thing, he should have had COLORADO people in COLORADO working the rules last fall.

Gawd, I'd rather have Trump than Santorum. But I was thinking the same thing, this rule is not new, why the Trump whining now like it's targeted at him?

And where are the Trumpettes when Trump gets MORE delegates than his share of a State vote?

Ballot positions were assigned to more than 600 people who ran for the final 13 delegate slots at the GOP convention on Saturday.
To narrow the field, each presidential campaign printed up slates listing the national delegate candidates that they had endorsed. Those slates were handed out by volunteers at the convention.
But the slates put out by the Trump campaign contained numerous errors when it matched names to ballot numbers. At the Congressional District 7 convention Thursday night where three convention delegates were selected, the slate printed by the Trump campaign contained the names of two delegate candidates supporting Trump who weren't even running in that district.
On the first slate printed by Trump campaign for Saturday's election -- which detailed the names and ballot numbers of 26 people who were running to be Trump delegates at the convention -- more than a half dozen names were listed with inaccurate ballot numbers.

How Colorado confusion could spell convention trouble - CNNPolitics.com

No, it's basic civics that political parties DON'T have governmental duties to the public, because they aren't government entities. You have failed this basic civics test.

Lol, so if the GOP wanted to exclude blacks or women, the government has nothing to say about it? Of course there are basic guidelines of fairness involved here, Twinkle Toes and the GOP failed completely because it is run by Nazi bastards Like Prescot Bush and his family.

And yes, ANY public entity that has membership and people PAY their hard earned cash to be involved like state convention delegates have to do, I know because I have done it. Such institutions have a fiduciary responsibility to not defraud its membership as the Colorado GOP did here with this NAzi balloting process where the party Establishment simply defrauded its Trump supporters.

And you are OK with that, and probably Jim Crow, the Tuskeegee experiments and Nazi Death Camps too. What a disgusting piece of filth you are.

They are obligated only to set clear rules, and then adhere to them. They have no obligation to make those rules what you want them to be.

Lol, nor anyone else that doesnt support the party establishment. The party has an obligation to be fair and they have not been fair with Trump supporters.

Are you truly that stupid? Wait, never mind.

I, on the other hand, was giving you no credit for not being stupid, and I was exactly right.
Provong my point that you are a moron once again.

Dumbass, there ARE political parties that are organized for the purpose of excluding certain groups. And no, the government has no say about it. Political parties enjoy Constitutional rights to assemble and organize and freely associate to whatever common purpose they like.

If you can prove that there are "basic guidelines of fairness", whatever the fuck THAT means, then by all means, go ahead and do so.

Political parties are not "public entities" and never have been. Your ignorance on that subject changes nothing. And no, the involvement of money doesn't change it. Nor is there any "defrauding" involved in selecting delegates one way instead of another, so long as the rules are made available and observed, which they were. This was set up nine months ago. It's not news, except to imbeciles like you who were too lazy to get informed.

Am I okay with the goals of groups who set out to be exclusionary? Not necessarily. Am I okay with them having the right to do so? Yes, because unlike you, I believe in freedom and have faith that it's always the best available system.

Spare me the emotion-soaked buzzwords. Libthink affects me no more when you start exuding it than it does when more experienced left-thinkers do it.

Lol, so you still insist that the government would not do anything to a party that is organized around excluding blacks?

roflmao.

Do you ever have a lucid honest moment any more?? OR do you lie so much to yourself and everyone else that you cant tell when you are being honest and not?

I personally look forward to seeing all the GOP Establishment suck ups weeping when one of two things happen; Trump wins or the GOP is replaced by a new third party.

Yes, because this campaign is showing us all how deeply we need to fear the mighty organization ability of the Trumpettes. Truly, their swift and deadly precision and political execution will bring together a third party to be reckoned with. :lmao::lmao:

Seriously, you halfwits couldn't organize a successful search for your own asses, even with the help of a map and a Native American guide.

Gawd, I'd rather have Trump than Santorum. But I was thinking the same thing, this rule is not new, why the Trump whining now like it's targeted at him?

And where are the Trumpettes when Trump gets MORE delegates than his share of a State vote?

Lol, because it is not about the change in rules, but in how it was done and the fact that party members were stripped from the ballot when they met the rules conditions to be on it.

You really dont see anything amiss when a state purges all the people who support their own parties leading candidate at the time?

Seriously?

I personally look forward to seeing all the GOP Establishment suck ups weeping when one of two things happen; Trump wins or the GOP is replaced by a new third party.

Yes, because this campaign is showing us all how deeply we need to fear the mighty organization ability of the Trumpettes. Truly, their swift and deadly precision and political execution will bring together a third party to be reckoned with. :lmao::lmao:

Seriously, you halfwits couldn't organize a successful search for your own asses, even with the help of a map and a Native American guide.

Well, we apparently agree on one thing; Trump did not do what he needed to do to make sure he got a fair shot at Colorado, but he is working on the fallacious assumption that the GOP leadership is being fair to him and they are not. Purging his supporters from all the ballots prior to a possible vote is obviously not fair, no matter how many cocks you have sucked in your life.

I dislike Cruz. Nearly as much as I dislike Trump. But, you're simply wrong Jim. Colorado's party cancelled their usual caucus's last August. And it did so to prevent a guy like Santorum running an insurgency campaign and winning. But they did it LAST AUGUST. Trump came in at the last minute. If he wanted to win this thing, he should have had COLORADO people in COLORADO working the rules last fall.

Oh, I know all that. What makes the GOP EStablishment in Colorado out to be totally dick cheese is that they stripped the Trump people off the ballot. The delegates at each level of the party convention was denied the choice to vote for anyone who supported Trump.

You think that is right? That it gave a fair hearing to the GOP candidates?

That explains alot about the Democratic parties 'Hillary is going to win' fiasco.

So why weren't Trump supporters in Colorado in there and involved in making this come off to their advantage nine months ago? Clearly, the people who are active and involved in the Colorado GOP were informed and up-to-speed enough to show up and participate. What was stopping them from doing so all along?

Lol, because it is not about the change in rules, but in how it was done and the fact that party members were stripped from the ballot when they met the rules conditions to be on it.

You really dont see anything amiss when a state purges all the people who support their own parties leading candidate at the time?

Seriously?

You really don't see the difference between a political party picking their nominee and an election? I'm not a Republican, I'll evaluate the nominee that comes out of the end of the pipe. Five of the last six elections I went third party. You people suck at picking candidates

Oh, I know all that. What makes the GOP EStablishment in Colorado out to be totally dick cheese is that they stripped the Trump people off the ballot. The delegates at each level of the party convention was denied the choice to vote for anyone who supported Trump.

That explains alot about the Democratic parties 'Hillary is going to win' fiasco.

So why weren't Trump supporters in Colorado in there and involved in making this come off to their advantage nine months ago? Clearly, the people who are active and involved in the Colorado GOP were informed and up-to-speed enough to show up and participate. What was stopping them from doing so all along?

Because they did not think the GOP Establishment would stoop that low?

I dunno, you tell me.

roflmao

Exactly. No one forced the trump campaign to literally wait for the last day to put together a slate. No one forced them to print fliers with the incorrect numbers for their slate, multiple times. No one force trim to completely blow off the state to do a freedom tower photo op.

No one is to blame but trump

If you want a political party whose purpose is something other than influencing public policy in a way that benefits the party, then go organize one. But don't try to impose your personal view of what should be onto others as an obligation for them to be what you want.

There's nothing "corrupt" about an organization, any organization, setting rules to benefit and further the goals for which its organized. Nor is there anything "corrupt" about reality being something different than you thought it was, simply because you didn't bother to get yourself educated and informed.

Yeah because all the members of the Republican Party in Colorado knew that their party leadership would deny them choices on the ballot, especially the current front runner, and would strip candidates off the ballot simply because they did not like them or sold their souls to the Bush Corporation.

Clearly, the active and involved members of the Colorado GOP - as opposed to the know-nothing voters who just wake up on voting day and wander down to a polling place without bothering to have a clue what's going on - DID know how this was going to work, since they managed to show up and participate. I haven't heard a one of them saying, "Whoa, what, hey, we had no idea it was going to work this way."

Now, admittedly, they had some ballot problems and updates that had to be made on the fly, but the biggest problems were actually with the ballot information that Trump's campaign gave its people, and even perfect balloting wouldn't have helped.

Because they did not think the GOP Establishment would stoop that low?

I dunno, you tell me.

OMG, wow, they are sure naive then, LOL. This is a party that continually picks candidates based on that they would rather lose and maintain their power than win with a candidate they can't control

Seriously?

You really don't see the difference between a political party picking their nominee and an election?

You ducked my question. Why is that? You know it makes the case obvious, that Trump has been fucked over?

As to the final election vrs party primaries and caucuses obviously there is a difference. But the same fairness to all participants in good standing apply, and purging all the supporters of your own parties leading candidate is very plainly a bullshit, ham handed, suppressive tactic that will cost ht e GOP big time.

But here is the kicker to all this broohahah; the class identities of the people involved. I have been hearing about how the GOP needs to purge itself of 'blue collar' supporters who are Tea Party members for years now, the only change this year is that 'Trump supporter' and 'blue collar member' are being used almost synonymously. '

The GOP loves having these blue collar people show up at the polls, but not stay for the caucus afterwards. For decades now, since Nixon, they have gotten way with it as the voters lied to themselves and said 'Well, when we have our guy they will have to get behind them.' And that happened once with Reagan, but they hated Reagan, in private where the public couldnt hear, and swore that htey would never again have another Reagan revolt.

So they have another Reagan uprising in their ranks and all their little tricks have failed them so far with a few local exceptions, and they think they will win and get control of this thing the same old cheating lying way that they have done it for 40 + years. But it isnt going to work this time. People have seen how the Establishment works and they no longer trust the party Establishment.

This time, unless they start sucking Trumps cock over night, Trump is going to lead a lot of voters out of the GOP and the Democratic Party and I think he is going to form a new party. If so I will join it, not so much because it is formed by Trump supporters, but because it will not consist of sold out political whores and their lobbyists.

Clearly, the active and involved members of the Colorado GOP - as opposed to the know-nothing voters who just wake up on voting day and wander down to a polling place without bothering to have a clue what's going on - DID know how this was going to work, since they managed to show up and participate. I haven't heard a one of them saying, "Whoa, what, hey, we had no idea it was going to work this way."

Now, admittedly, they had some ballot problems and updates that had to be made on the fly, but the biggest problems were actually with the ballot information that Trump's campaign gave its people, and even perfect balloting wouldn't have helped.

Yeah, like aluminum siding salesmen, you scream that its their own damend fault for not reading the fine print and ignore the obvious fraud inherent to purging valid candidates from the delegate slates.

Blame the victim and shoot the dissenters; same old same ole.

No, it's basic civics that political parties DON'T have governmental duties to the public, because they aren't government entities. You have failed this basic civics test.

Lol, so if the GOP wanted to exclude blacks or women, the government has nothing to say about it? Of course there are basic guidelines of fairness involved here, Twinkle Toes and the GOP failed completely because it is run by Nazi bastards Like Prescot Bush and his family.

And yes, ANY public entity that has membership and people PAY their hard earned cash to be involved like state convention delegates have to do, I know because I have done it. Such institutions have a fiduciary responsibility to not defraud its membership as the Colorado GOP did here with this NAzi balloting process where the party Establishment simply defrauded its Trump supporters.

And you are OK with that, and probably Jim Crow, the Tuskeegee experiments and Nazi Death Camps too. What a disgusting piece of filth you are.

They are obligated only to set clear rules, and then adhere to them. They have no obligation to make those rules what you want them to be.

Lol, nor anyone else that doesnt support the party establishment. The party has an obligation to be fair and they have not been fair with Trump supporters.

Are you truly that stupid? Wait, never mind.

I, on the other hand, was giving you no credit for not being stupid, and I was exactly right.
Provong my point that you are a moron once again.

Dumbass, there ARE political parties that are organized for the purpose of excluding certain groups. And no, the government has no say about it. Political parties enjoy Constitutional rights to assemble and organize and freely associate to whatever common purpose they like.

If you can prove that there are "basic guidelines of fairness", whatever the fuck THAT means, then by all means, go ahead and do so.

Political parties are not "public entities" and never have been. Your ignorance on that subject changes nothing. And no, the involvement of money doesn't change it. Nor is there any "defrauding" involved in selecting delegates one way instead of another, so long as the rules are made available and observed, which they were. This was set up nine months ago. It's not news, except to imbeciles like you who were too lazy to get informed.

Am I okay with the goals of groups who set out to be exclusionary? Not necessarily. Am I okay with them having the right to do so? Yes, because unlike you, I believe in freedom and have faith that it's always the best available system.

Spare me the emotion-soaked buzzwords. Libthink affects me no more when you start exuding it than it does when more experienced left-thinkers do it.

Lol, so you still insist that the government would not do anything to a party that is organized around excluding blacks?

roflmao.

Do you ever have a lucid honest moment any more?? OR do you lie so much to yourself and everyone else that you cant tell when you are being honest and not?

The government DOESN'T do anything about parties like that which already exist, dumbass. They CAN'T do anything about it, per the First Amendment of the Constitution.

American Freedom Party

The American Freedom Party is a party that represents the interests and issues of White Americans and all Americans who support our mission..

American Nazi Party

We believe that the Aryan population of this continent should be free, along with all the peoples of good will, to pursue its separate destiny according to the principles of self-determination and racial solidarity in a sovereign state representing its vital needs and interests. We must have an all-White National Socialist America; an America in which our children and our grandchildren will play and go to school with other White children; an America in which they will date and marry other young people of our own race; an America in which all their offspring will be beautiful, healthy White babies. We must have an America in which our cultural, social, business and political life is free of alien, Jewish influence; an America in which White people are the sole masters of our own destiny.

And that's not counting all the white supremacist organizations lobbying and advocating for racist ideas, but not actually forming up into political parties and nominating candidates.

Do you actually just wake up in a whole new world every morning and stare around, cow-eyed, going, "Wow, when did THAT happen?"

OMG, wow, they are sure naive then, LOL. This is a party that continually picks candidates based on that they would rather lose and maintain their power than win with a candidate they can't control
Lol, so in your opinion, it is the members own damned fault for trusting the GOP?

Well, thats basically the same thing I am saying; and the GOP is going to pay the price for being led by a bunch of lying cheating bastards.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Seriously?

"Purges all the people"? Don't exaggerate, dumbass, and keep your sinister conspiracy theories to yourself. Tinfoil hats make my head itch.

I think it's a damned shame that the Colorado GOP is such a disorganized mess right now. I think it's a much bigger problem that a Presidential candidate is such a clueless, lazy buffoon, and his followers are such a bunch of whining, goggle-eyed dimwits.

Well, we apparently agree on one thing; Trump did not do what he needed to do to make sure he got a fair shot at Colorado, but he is working on the fallacious assumption that the GOP leadership is being fair to him and they are not. Purging his supporters from all the ballots prior to a possible vote is obviously not fair, no matter how many cocks you have sucked in your life.

No, he's working on the fallacious idea that he can just cruise along on his outrageous remarks, Twitter posts, and free media coverage without doing the legwork.

You can try to make this about the Colorado GOP denying voters some apocryphal "right" that you mistakenly thought they had, and it won't be true. Likewise, you can try to make this about a sinister plot to defraud Donald Trump out of some apocryphal "entitlement" you mistakenly thought HE had, but that won't change the fact that he and his campaign fucked up, and have themselves to blame for it.

Forum List

Back