GOP Fascists in Colorado

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Colorado held no caucuses or primaries. Rather, they had insiders elect their delegates. And anybody who dared to vote for Trump was promptly replaced as the GOP fascists ensured that Bush III (Cruz) received all 34 delegates without a so-called common voter ever casting a vote.

Cfp-xmpUIAAEX8p.jpg:large

Now, lifelong Republicans are rightfully refusing to stay in their fascist party:

Here is more on this. You can find some truth in this flowery corporatist piece (link)

And we see that #379 (a committed Trump delegate) was deleted on this ballot, and a Cruz delegate #378 was listed twice:

cruz-cheating.jpg

Colorado held no caucuses or primaries. Rather, they had insiders elect their delegates. And anybody who dared to vote for Trump was promptly replaced as the GOP fascists ensured that Bush III (Cruz) received all 34 delegates without a so-called common voter ever casting a vote.

Now, lifelong Republicans are rightfully refusing to stay in their fascist party:

Here is more on this. You can find some truth in this flowery corporatist piece (link)

And we see that #379 (a committed Trump delegate) was deleted on this ballot, and a Cruz delegate #378 was listed twice:

cruz-cheating.jpg

Fascists.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

cruz-cheating.jpg

Yo,

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Fascists.

I don't think you know what it means.

I know exactly what it means, and what it doesn't. It doesn't mean deciding who to support for President without asking your opinion. No one is in any way obligated to ask for YOUR opinion before deciding who to support, up to and including political parties. The fact that they DO ask when they choose to in no way obligates them to listen to you.

The fact that you plunged into the middle of a Presidential campaign behind your Orange Messiah without either of you having clue one as to how the process works does not mean someone else is being underhanded when you find out how clueless you actually are.

cruz-cheating.jpg

Yo,

"GTP"
View attachment 70908

We get it; you're a plant for Hillary. You post the same propaganda over and over.

Fascists.

I know exactly what it means, and what it doesn't. It doesn't mean deciding who to support for President without asking your opinion. No one is in any way obligated to ask for YOUR opinion before deciding who to support, up to and including political parties. The fact that they DO ask when they choose to in no way obligates them to listen to you.

The fact that you plunged into the middle of a Presidential campaign behind your Orange Messiah without either of you having clue one as to how the process works does not mean someone else is being underhanded when you find out how clueless you actually are.

Fascists abolish choice. That is exactly what happened; and then fascists like you make lame rationalizations and accusations.

cruz-cheating.jpg

Yo,

"GTP"
View attachment 70908

We get it; you're a plant for Hillary. You post the same propaganda over and over.

Yo, you don`t get shit! That is your problem, Pee Wee!

"GTP"
_trump-vindicated.jpg

Fascists.

Fascists abolish choice. That is exactly what happened; and then fascists like you make lame rationalizations and accusations.
Ignore the asshole. They argue over definitions and spelling as a way of distracting. When they do this, you know you've made a strong point. Stick with it.

Fascists.

Ignore the asshole. They argue over definitions and spelling as a way of distracting. When they do this, you know you've made a strong point. Stick with it.

The dumb leading the dumber.

Fascists.

You haven't said anything in this thread that wasn't a cheap come on.

Fascists.

Thanks for confirming.

I don't care for Trump but to see an individual feeling cheated the way the guy did in the OP videos was sad. I'll likely be voting for GOP candidate but I'm guessing Trump loses in November and the GOP establishment institutes a form of super delegates in 2020 in reaction.

Fascists.

And you dont have a clue what it means. Neocon Establishment Corporate Crony shills are about as close to being fascists as the right wing in the USA will ever see.

They dont believe in honesty, fairness or even simple courtesy and gratitude, taking over the GOP as soon as Reagan was out of office in 1988 under George H W Bush whose grandfather worked for the Nazis, and then they ran all the paleoconservatives out of power, out of the press and out of the party. That is why you cant hardly find any columns any more from Shclaffley, PAul Craig Roberts, or Joseph Sobran, people that welcomed them into the party during the Reagan years.

They are fascists and they do not believe in Truth, American traditional culture (any and every culture will do for them), nor do they believe in the sovereignty of the American citizen (as demonstrated by their dirty tricks campaign to deny Trump the nomination).

The Republican party will not survive much longer unless real patriots take it over from the inside and run the neocons out.

You haven't said anything in this thread that wasn't a cheap come on.

You haven't said anything in this thread that warranted being taken seriously.

Forum List

Back