GOP establishment rebuffs Tea Party advances

Oh boo hoo for the sore loser. Some just can not accept defeat.

I do believe this may be the first thread you've started about the Tea Party where you haven't used the words Tea Baggers .... yet. The thread is still young.

Enjoy your popcorn. Hope it's a big bucket.

I just find this funny. Wasn't it "street wise" Michael Steele who partnered the RNC with the Tea Baggers in the first place?
Now that's much better. The board felt a little 'off' there for a moment.

Thanks for your approval!

I didn't ignore it. I did not have an educated answer for you, so I was waiting for one of your fellow right wingers to chime in? Would you prefer I simply made something up?

So you chose to deflect to Michael Steel instead...

Yor leftist handlers must be proud....

The "GOP" is fighting back against the Tea Baggers, yet it was the head of the RNC that invited them in. You can't be THAT daft?

Did you even read your PMSNBC story?

"GOP establishment" refers to the RINOS that were tossed - Mrukowski, Castle, Crist...

Not the GOP party, dumbfuck...

What a fucking moron...

So you chose to deflect to Michael Steel instead...

Yor leftist handlers must be proud....

The "GOP" is fighting back against the Tea Baggers, yet it was the head of the RNC that invited them in. You can't be THAT daft?

"GOP establishment" refers to the RINOS that were tossed - Mrukowski, Castle, Crist...

What a fucking moron...

Oh, so now there are TWO GOPs? Meet the new boss....same as the old boss sort of deal?

What a fucking moron...

Oh, so now there are TWO GOPs? Meet the new boss....same as the old boss sort of deal?

Are you purposefully being an idiot?

I mean you're treading into rdean idiocy now...

Did you read the atricle? Don't lie... You can admit you didn't...

I do believe this may be the first thread you've started about the Tea Party where you haven't used the words Tea Baggers .... yet. The thread is still young.

vayank.jpg

Excellent example of why one should be skeptical about any 'evidence' from images.

What a fucking moron...

Of course I did. I can't be held responsible for your lack of comprehension.

As usual the BS-NBC story is a total fabrication.

JUNEAU, Alaska, Sep 20, 2010 — U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski said Monday she feels that Republican leaders have turned their backs on her as she mounts a write-in bid to try to hold onto her seat.

Murkowski, who lost last month's GOP primary to tea party-supported Joe Miller, told The Associated Press that she understands this, though: GOP leaders are "committed to a process that is pretty absolute."
The Associated Press: Murkowski says GOP leaders turned backs on her

Last edited:

Actually, I've given you the subject of the article... RINOs (who the PMSNBC reporter considers "GOP establishment") who were tossed in their primaries now don't want to give up their sunk ship...

You believe it has something to do with Michael Steel "partnering with the Tea Party"...

Way to go there, Sparky....:clap2:

More refutation of the OP.

September 22, 2010

In a 20-minute meeting Wednesday, Senate Republicans accepted Murkowski's resignation as vice chairman of the Senate Republican Conference. They selected Sen. John Barrasso (Wyo.) to succeed her.

But they declined to remove her from the post on the energy committee. GOP leaders have voiced strong displeasure with Murkowski running as a write-in after she lost the Republican primary last month to her conservative challenger, Joe Miller, and they were expected to remove her from the energy committee post, as well as from the conference leadership.​
The Associated Press: Murkowski says GOP leaders turned backs on her

Last edited:

Actually, I've given you the subject of the article... RINOs (who the PMSNBC reporter considers "GOP establishment") who were tossed in their primaries now don't want to give up their sunk ship...

You believe it has something to do with Michael Steel "partnering with the Tea Party"...

So, in your humble opinion, the Tea party has had no influence on the GOP then?

How did you come up with THAT from what I posted?

Walk me through your deductive logic there, please...

Let me rephrase. In your opinion, Michael Steele wlecoming the Tea Baggers into the GOP with open arms has had no effect on the GOP?

Let me rephrase. In your opinion, Michael Steele wlecoming the Tea Partiers into the GOP with open arms has had no effect on the GOP?

That has nothing to do with your article... My comments were specifically directed to the topic of your article - the poor, whiney RINOs who don't want to go away after losing... Their failure to give up has nothing to do with the GOP leadership...

If you'd like to discuss the Tea Party's effect on the GOP perhaps you shoud start a thread on that topic or find someone else in this thread...

Let me know if you want to talk about the article...

Let me rephrase. In your opinion, Michael Steele wlecoming the Tea Partiers into the GOP with open arms has had no effect on the GOP?

That has nothing to do with your article... My comments were specifically directed to the topic of your article - the poor, whiney RINOs who don't want to go away after losing... Their failure to give up has nothing to do with the GOP leadership...

If you'd like to discuss the Tea Party's effect on the GOP perhaps you shoud start a thread on that topic or find someone else in this thread...

If the GOP cannot control it's own members, what leadership are you referring to? The article was referring to entrenched, established GOP personnel. You want to call them RINOs, yet their own leadership has done nothing to get them out, except perhaps, to welcome in the ultra conservative Tea Party movement, ala Michael Steele.

How did this thread turn to Michael Steel as the topic in less than 10 replies?

Simple. You showed up in an attempt to derail the original topic with personal attacks just as you always do. How much does the GOP pay you to be on these boards, again?

My first post in this thread was a valid question....

I am not surprised you ignored it...

Liberal debate 101... Can beat em, ignore em...

I agree with you about sore losers.

That's what i've been saying about the tea party people who want to 'take their country back' since the day after president obama was elected.

funny that.

Simple. You showed up in an attempt to derail the original topic with personal attacks just as you always do. How much does the GOP pay you to be on these boards, again?

My first post in this thread was a valid question....

I am not surprised you ignored it...

Liberal debate 101... Can beat em, ignore em...

You should read ALL posts before commenting. You might look less like an asshole when you know the whole story.

If the GOP cannot control it's own members, what leadership are you referring to? The article was referring to entrenched, established GOP personnel. You want to call them RINOs, yet their own leadership has done nothing to get them out, except perhaps, to welcome in the ultra conservative Tea Party movement, ala Michael Steele.

Only you and the article's author believe this...

Murkowski, a daddy-appointed representative, is in no way, shape, or form an "entrenched, established GOP" ... She lost to a conservtive challenger and now want's to pout and stick around... Why SHOULD the leadership support the loser in a fair election process?

Forum List

Back