GOP Elects Allen West Speaker.A Slap In The Face To Our Liberal Leaders?

Maybe the op hasn't been paying attention today. Or, did I miss an election?

960025_658329037522298_880372699_n.png

i can just see the signs/bumper stickers already. Cruz/West/Paul 2016.

OTOH, I'm all for keeping all the dummies in one place where we can keep an eye on them.

Seriously, this thread gives a whole new meaning to rw nutter.

:drills::ack-1:
This would make for the ultimate answer to Obama appointing Susan Rice as National Security Advisor.
:omg:
Obama/Pelosi/Reid wont know how to handle it. OMG! A Black Man as Speaker Of The House? What are we going to do ??:crybaby::bang3:
Allen West as Speaker, Ted Cruz as leading candidate for GOP 2016, this will have the racist/biased media in a tailspin during the two-year Presidential Election!
:laugh2: Us Conservatives Can Only Hope For "West-Gate".

Did you know that McCain/Palin lost, West lost, Walsh lost, Romney lost, Booker's opponent lost

but

Obama won (TWICE).

Do you think all those elections were accidents?

You lost and the American people won.

Deal with it.

1384060_658330780855457_1110659519_n.png

Tiger....

Please return to your thread and apologize. You did not know that West was booted out of Congress. This is a pretty glaring error....even for you.

Apologize for being so poorly informed and pretending that you belong in a discussion with adults.

Thanks.

2.8 Million pages? and the Allen West for Speaker Facebook Page? so there are millions and millions of retards out there just because they want West as speaker?

but thanks to ried/obama, there are no rules in the white house anymore,,,including checking for birth-certificates.

No one's upset about West. He's comic relief same as Palin. And Bachman. And Perry. And Cruz. And Louis Gohmert. And.... list goes into the hundreds.

2.8 Million pages? and the Allen West for Speaker Facebook Page? so there are millions and millions of retards out there just because they want West as speaker?

Apparently the answer yes.

Probably not that many "millions".

Very funny that the OP didn't know West was fired in 2010 but I suspect that degree of ignorance isn't uncommon. They just blindly believe what they're told to believe.

There are 447 Likes on the facebook page. The "about" paragraph states that you do not have to be a member of congress to be speaker of the house. All the post I saw were from Allen West himself. I have no idea where the 2.8 million pages thing comes from. Maybe that is how many google pages there are on google for Allen West.

There are 447 Likes on the facebook page. The "about" paragraph states that you do not have to be a member of congress to be speaker of the house. All the post I saw were from Allen West himself. I have no idea where the 2.8 million pages thing comes from. Maybe that is how many google pages there are on google for Allen West.

447 likes and posts only by West - yeah, that's almost the same as millions and millions.

Tiger, the TeaP revolt was a dismal failure.

Let's move on and work together.

This would make for the ultimate answer to Obama appointing Susan Rice as National Security Advisor.
Obama/Pelosi/Reid wont know how to handle it. OMG! A Black Man as Speaker Of The House? What are we going to do ??:crybaby::bang3:
Allen West as Speaker, Ted Cruz as leading candidate for GOP 2016, this will have the racist/biased media in a tailspin during the two-year Presidential Election!
They would just call him "Uncle Tom" and "house n----r".

Oh, wait...they already do.

GOP Elects Allen West Speaker.A Slap In The Face To Our Liberal Leaders?

That would be a historic election of a speaker.

Allen West lost his race in 2012 and is NOT currently serving in Congress.
:rolleyes:

it seems that when time to time I bring up a topic in a thread with actual facts, and make an opinion on it,,the room liberal goats just assume I am a retard...yah? then explain Joe Biden and Barbara Boxer.

The Speaker of the House is not required to be a member of the House.

Office of the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives - Member FAQs
---
2. How is the Speaker of the House elected?

Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states, "The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers."

Although the Constitution does not require the Speaker to be a Member of the House, all Speakers have been Members.
---

Forum List

Back