GOP Dies in 2016

"owned and operated by smallish interests that have no big principles and do not care about white people -- i.e., business interests"

that's not really true...
No, it is exactly true.

Most white people today are deracinated.

What people care about is their race DYING.

What people care about is their Country dying.
Without the white race there would be no United States of America. So the white race IS America. Race is Our Nation.
You are so wrong, I dont know where to start.

So I guess I will just dive in.

The USA was the first and only nation besides Switzerland that has no single core ethnicity. It has a common language, but that is dying off as well.

our nation is the first nation established around a set of ideas and ideals. Freedom, a Republic where all men are free, and we all have the right to pursue happiness as best we understand it.

That is America. Not race, not language, not culture.

The root problem we have today is that most of our racial law is based on the idea that whites will always be a majority, hence the use of legal standards that favor minorities vrs the majority. When whites become a minority, what happens to that law?

More importantly what happens when whites look around and realize that they have been subjected to a stealth genocide that uses demographic techniques to destroy them?

The consequences will be so devastating I dont even want to think about it.

But the USA is not about race and for you to keep saying that make yo sound stupid and you are not stupid.

You and others of your race focused kind would do much better to advocate on behalf of whites instead of calling for racial hatred and distrust and maybe even racial warfare.

Without the white race there would be no United States of America. So the white race IS America. Race is Our Nation.

^^^^^^^^^^

and there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the face of today's GOP.

at least the little loser is honest about it.
No true! I am a Jew and firmly believe William Joyce and the other joker in this thread are losers who I oppose. While Trump is not my first choice, I proudly support his "stated" stance, esp on illegal immigration and Islam, and would be happy to vote for him.

^^^^^^^^^^

No true! I am a Jew and firmly believe William Joyce and the other joker in this thread are losers who I oppose. While Trump is not my first choice, I proudly support his "stated" stance, esp on illegal immigration and Islam, and would be happy to vote for him.
Jews are the ultimate enemy because the main goal of Jewry is to eliminate the white race through promotion of miscegenation,diversity,multicultism,tolerance etc etc.

^^^^^^^^^^

Jews are the ultimate enemy because the main goal of Jewry is to eliminate the white race through promotion of miscegenation,diversity,multicultism,tolerance etc etc.
You forgot rape your women to produce Gentile blood for our matzah!

Don't blame the Jews because you are a poverty stricken loser! Us Jews are just smarter and work hard. We exceed because we have losers like you who clean our toilets and take our trash! You are lower than me in every way, shape and form.

upload_2016-2-18_11-51-58.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^

Don't blame the Jews because you are a poverty stricken loser! Us Jews are just smarter and work hard. We exceed because we have losers like you who clean our toilets and take our trash! You are lower than me in every way, shape and form.

oy

^^^^^^^^^^

Spew some more hate I know you want to....Jews are users and prey on people plain and simple. Nothing but a parasitical race of people that unfortunately still feeds off the nations of the world. Your races time will come and the job will be finished CORRECTLY.

LOl, how many times have we heard that prediction? and I predict that lowbrow bunch of corrupted, lying and cheaters will be bringing up the Dem. party to new levels of slime in 2016

Forum List

Back