GOP Deep State having a Secret Meeting Right Now

some people rioted because they were tired of innocent black people constantly being killed by cops or other racist people. They should not have rioted, but at least they had good reason to be mad.

MAGA trash rioted at the Capitol over total lies of election fraud that never happened, and were fabricated by Trump because he was too weak to admit he lost the election.

The republicans have disgraced themselves and the country beyond all belief.
some people rioted eh ? leftists actually seized US territory and attempted to set up the nation of Chop ! a marxist utopia the left and the 2020 rioters are trying to implement on the whole country ! dems claimed Trump was an illegitimate POTUS the entire time he was in office ! they did the same with Bush jr during his 1st 4yrs ! so dont act like dems accept election results when they lose .

some people rioted eh ? leftists actually seized US territory and attempted to set up the nation of Chop ! a marxist utopia the left and the 2020 rioters are trying to implement on the whole country ! dems claimed Trump was an illegitimate POTUS the entire time he was in office ! they did the same with Bush jr during his 1st 4yrs ! so dont act like dems accept election results when they lose .

Time will come.

rBd3bDy.png

You libs are nothing if not the worst copycats in America

That is how communists operate. They inject so much misinformation and propaganda into a society that no one can tell the real news and facts from the lies. Things are looking worse and worse for the Bidens by the day so they ratchet up the stories and charges on Trump instead while flooding social media about how good Joe are doing!

Either what?! Idiot moron, you cannot wait NEITHER.
Pretty fucking bad when grown people are so illiterate that they can't even spell or type basic English yet somehow think their opinions are valid.
AHAHAHAAH !!
either is perfectly acceptable loser.

Biden's booming economy, world record labor market, lower deficits than Trump, and easing inflation have broken you and reduced you to crying like a bitch about grammar.

Go ahead and attack my grammar. i don't care, I only care about America and the brilliant job Biden is doing.

Biden has America on the brink of another Bill Clinton boom, and Bill Clinton and Joe Biden are great presidents with great success, whereas Bush and Trump were total failures that destroyed America, had bad economies, and gave us all this debt and deficit.

how come all our success is under dems, and all our failure and debt is under trash republicans??
Republican policies don;t work at all and only benefit the special interests

AHAHAHAAH !!
either is perfectly acceptable loser.

Biden's booming economy, world record labor market, lower deficits than Trump, and easing inflation have broken you and reduced you to crying like a bitch about grammar.

Go ahead and attack my grammar. i don't care, I only care about America and the brilliant job Biden is doing.

Biden has America on the brink of another Bill Clinton boom, and Bill Clinton and Joe Biden are great presidents with great success, whereas Bush and Trump were total failures that destroyed America, had bad economies, and gave us all this debt and deficit.

how come all our success is under dems, and all our failure and debt is under trash republicans??
Republican policies don;t work at all and only benefit the special interests

Keep it up.

More lies, please.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The GOP Deep state is in a panic right now after the incredible data this morning showing good GDP growth, easing inflation, and no recession.
Clarence Thomas, Trump, McCarthy, Ted Cruz, Hannity, the Koch Brothers, Ken Griffin, and a lot of Billionaires are in a secret meeting right now to try and figure out how they can sabotage Biden's economy, which is their only chance at winning in 2024.

The republican lies about the economy are dying, just like the lies about election fraud.

Can't be that secret if you are posting about it.

Forum List

Back