GOP Debate: November 10, 2015

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-GOP-CANDIDATES-DEBATE-huge.jpg

Fox Business is hosting both an undercard debate at 7 p.m. Eastern and a main debate at 9 p.m. Eastern.

I look forward to an exciting and substantive debate. I hope the moderators can keep it under control.

cfmKbdu.gif

Last edited:
Whoops--Cruz and Trump are still in

Expect moderator getting savaged for "out of line question"!!

Then there were 8?

The GOP are such pussies. I hope they get a moderator that completely burns them. God knows they can't handle certain types. They tell us all they should avoid the biased ones, when any real president should be able to handle any question thrown their way.

I hope they do tell us how extreme they're. they will lose the election by doing so...

Romney got burned for talking about the 47% in private!!! I can't imagine how badly Hillary is going to ass rape the republicans in 2016!

The GOP are such pussies. I hope they get a moderator that completely burns them. God knows they can't handle certain types. They tell us all they should avoid the biased ones, when any real president should be able to handle any question thrown their way.

I don't really agree with "...handle any question thrown their way."

Just keep it on policy. The closer to policy, the better.

I don't really agree with "...handle any question thrown their way."

Just keep it on policy. The closer to policy, the better.

Although I generally agree with you - Carson has said sooo much crazy shit that he should be called on some of it.

"If I were the president, I could stop terrorist attacks against the United States in a few days. Permanently. I would first apologize -- very publicly and very sincerely -- to all the widows and the orphans, the impoverished and the tortured, and all the many millions of other victims of American imperialism. I would then announce that America's global interventions -- including the awful bombings -- have come to an end. And I would inform Israel that it is no longer the 51st state of the union but – oddly enough – a foreign country. I would then reduce the military budget by at least 90% and use the savings to pay reparations to the victims and repair the damage from the many American bombings and invasions. There would be more than enough money. Do you know what one year of the US military budget is equal to? One year. It's equal to more than $20,000 per hour for every hour since Jesus Christ was born. That's what I'd do on my first three days in the White House. On the fourth day, I'd be assassinated."
220px-NLN_William_Blum.jpg

Hmmmm

already recording IZombie and Marvel Agents of SHIELD at 9pm.

Guess I'll miss the debate.

again

I look forward to an exciting and substantive debate. I hope the moderators can keep it under control.

cfmKbdu.gif
Overall, I think Rubio is the strongest candidate. I just think he's a little on the young side. Unfortunately for him, in today's GOP climate where the base is more radical than ever, he might not be crazy enough to win the nomination. The GOP base longs for a rhetorical firebrand, a real bomb-thrower who's more willing to alienate people than work with them.

cfmKbdu.gif
Overall, I think Rubio is the strongest candidate. I just think he's a little on the young side. Unfortunately for him, in today's GOP climate where the base is more radical than ever, he might not be crazy enough to win the nomination. The GOP base longs for a rhetorical firebrand, a real bomb-thrower who's more willing to alienate people than work with them.

Although I respect your opinion of Rubio, my opinions of him are quite different. When I see him - I see a pretentious little chipmunk with big ears. When I hear him - I hear a pretentious little chipmunk with big ears. I don't like him!

The only one I can handle watching is Trump.

I wonder if Carley cut back on the botox tonight so she can smile.

I have a growing appreciation for Trump. He's a clever guy. He is truly a master of innuendo. His take-down of Carson's "pathological disease" on four different talk shows on Sunday was classic.

The problem is the federal government pays 60%+ of our nations infrastructure. Godddamn, I hate shitaturm.This guy must want to be president of somalia!!!!

I agree about supporting the police and some other issues but some of this loserterian crap is a major deal breaker for me.

Forum List

Back