GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie.Hmm? Okay he's an Internet TexASS Nudist.

Do USMB Republicans want this pervert to resign?

Why/why not?

I hope he kills himself if this is legit. At that point he'd be demonstrating shame. Political whores rarely have any shame or moral sensibilities though. Yet you want such people to control the population.

Yet ANOTHER pervert.......Good God that damn swamp........LOL

Another goodie two shoes exposed.

Congressman told woman he would report her to Capitol Police if she exposed his secret sex life

AP_17165759340486.JPG

Rep. Joe Barton, R- Texas, told a woman to whom he had sent sexually explicit photos, videos and messages that he would report her to the Capitol Police if she exposed his behavior, according to a recording reviewed by The Washington Post. (Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call/Associated Press)

The woman described encounters and contact spanning a five-year period that began online after she posted a message on Barton’s Facebook page in 2011, leading to the sexually explicit exchanges and ultimately a pair of physical sexual encounters in Washington and Texas. Over time, she said, she became aware of and corresponded with multiple other women who engaged in relationships with Barton, who represents a suburban Dallas district and is one of the most senior Republicans in the House.
Oh, so now you're trying to say that consensual sex is illegal now?

Fuck you

1121-joe-barton-getty-4.jpg

1121-joe-barton-sext-sub-2.jpg

Texas Congressman Joe Barton sent nudes and illicit text messages to a woman, and he's apologizing for the graphic image first revealed by a Twitter user.

Barton, a Republican, sent the nude photo showing his penis. The Twitter user censored the image, and also revealed a sext that reads, "I want u soo bad. Right now."

The Twitter user who posted the naked shot and graphic text claims to also have several videos of Barton masturbating -- and tagged the Twitter accounts of President Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz. It's unclear if the tweeter is the woman to whom Barton admits sending the photos -- but the person claims he/she is being "harassed" by Barton.

Representative Barton has served in the House for 32 years. He recently announced a re-election bid, but now tells the Texas Tribune he's reconsidering.

More: REP. JOE BARTON APOLOGIZES FOR SENDING JUNK PICS AND SEXTING WOMAN

Oh. My. God. What is wrong with these people? Imagine receiving that picture. I also just heard some breaking news on MSNBC that Barton reportedly threatened the woman about telling anyone.
I guess he was proud of that obnoxious photo. :rolleyes:

He was an idiot for sending anyone such pics.

After Franken and every other Dem caught harassing women step down, then we’ll consider asking this guy to not run for re-election.

Serious question: Is his navel (belly button) off center? Something looks out of whack. The message on the right just makes it more bizarre.

Serious question: Is his navel (belly button) off center? Something looks out of whack. The message on the right just makes it more bizarre.

I really don't want too. But ITs got a leg up, look .closer. The right leg for him.

Why/why not?

Well, I will play for them. See Bill below.
"Al Franken did a bad thing, and the condemnation has been universal, which he deserves. What he doesn’t deserve is to be lumped in with Roy Moore. Or Kevin Spacey. Or Harvey Weinstein. Or Donald Trump." – @billmaher
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Okay..Whose got the recording of the threats?

Please do post soonest.

It's a moral imperative.

btw. It's interesting he's claiming he's not a PEDO like some Cowboy!
In his responses, indirectly.

Why/why not?

Well, I will play for them. See Bill below.
"Al Franken did a bad thing, and the condemnation has been universal, which he deserves. What he doesn’t deserve is to be lumped in with Roy Moore. Or Kevin Spacey. Or Harvey Weinstein. Or Donald Trump." – @billmaher
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Love Bill's line that in Alabama, a HS senior is considered a MILF........LOL

Forum List

Back