GOP Civil War: Karl Rove vs. Tea Party

I saw Rove say himself that the guy who wrote the article was full of manure but you still think that you can get some mileage out of it. ~shrug~ What are these bullshit posts of yours paying these days, four or five cents apiece?

Eventually Rove and the establishment will win.

The TP started out strong but now, just two years removed from their impressive showing in 2010, they're fizzling. Not only that, but their extreme rightwing rhetoric is hurting the whole party.
The TeaParty folks aren't the only RWers spewing hard RW radical reactionary rhetoric.

That's their main problem.

The hard RW is essentially the mainstream.

The sensible ones are in the minority.

Look at what they're saying about folks like Gen. Colin Powell.

Not sure if the hardline rightwing nuts are the majority or if they just talk the loudest.

The reason I say this is that, after all was said and done, a guy like Romney got the GOP nomination over nuts like Santorum, Gingrich, Bachmann, etc.
Well, that's ONE way to look at it.

Or....

You can look at it this way. Out of ALLLLL the possible GOP candidates, almost ALL of them were radical RW nutjobs, and they only produced ONE that was barely sane...Romney...and they bashed him all the way, until they had no choice.

I don't have as much faith in their senses as you do my friend.

The GOP is luring Democrats into a false sense of security. I predict a Romney landslide.

Forum List

Back