GOP Celebrates US loss

I do think the Republicans have become a bit unhinged wandering in the wilderness.

Just as many Democrats cheered on defeat in Iraq because they hated Bush now we see the same with many Republicans, let America loose if it hurts the other party.

It is enough to make a swing voter swing away from politics all together.

This is the worst nitpicking I have seen. Shit, why not get angry for them being happy it's getting cold, at least then there'd be a reason to care.

Just who is this CNN???? I thought they were into marketing??? Don't they sell time shares, and Pyramid Schemes? Nada? No? Do they Publish Fiction????? mmm, mmm, mmm, They Produced Battle Star Galactica!!! thats it... mmm...mmm...mmm... :):):):):)

I do think the Republicans have become a bit unhinged wandering in the wilderness.

Just as many Democrats cheered on defeat in Iraq because they hated Bush now we see the same with many Republicans, let America loose if it hurts the other party.

One cannot equate the two things that you cite. They are not related.

Just sayin'.

This is the worst nitpicking I have seen. Shit, why not get angry for them being happy it's getting cold, at least then there'd be a reason to care.

Taxes and fee's going up on energy, gonna be a rough winter.

Just sayin'.

Try doing about four shots and then try reading it again. :lol::lol::lol:

Commentary: GOP celebrates U.S. defeat - CNN.com

Do you expect more from the Party of No?

More than the Party of Statists that are enslaving their own populace/constituients by taking theirLiberty away.

No contest. And they rightly should say NO to Deadbeats, Illegal immigrants, and those who love to live off others' sweat equity.

Game set match...you HACK.

First things first...the proper abbreviation for the United States is U.S. not US. Secondly, you are complaining about Chicago not getting the Olympic bid. So what. That doesn't mean that those who aren't caught up in this partisan temper-tantrum hate the U.S., or want it to fail per the Constitution.

In the grand scheme of things, this story shouldn't even be on the radar save the President reimbursing us for needless expense outside his rightful duties as President.

Just sayin'.

Certainly the gravity of war is far more serious than the Olympics but it is a related rabid political reflex.

One can not dignify it with the word thought.

The Democrats waged a campaign that dwarfed all enemies combined.

Nice language, Retired, and the Dems did grow up and kick the unholy crap out of your party, and they will do it next year again, then again in 2012, until you understand that the American people are not going back ever to the bad old ways of Bush and GOP.

Now if you want to talk responsible conservatism, then, like Ross Perot, I am all ears.

Nice language, Retired, and the Dems did grow up and kick the unholy crap out of your party, and they will do it next year again, then again in 2012, until you understand that the American people are not going back ever to the bad old ways of Bush and GOP.

Now if you want to talk responsible conservatism, then, like Ross Perot, I am all ears.

alll ears huh? that explains the lack of backbone the incessant whining and sniveling. jeezus. what a bunch of whackos you demoncrats are.

Ignore the growing discontent and outright anger all you want.

Commentary: GOP celebrates U.S. defeat - CNN.com

Do you expect more from the Party of No?

50% of chicagoans did not want the olympics because they were worried that they would have to flip the bill for it.

Besides that, don't you think he has enough on his plate with thei economy, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan to not be traveling to Denmark to promote the olympics with his wife, Oprah and the rest of the Chicago gang. No President in history has ever gotten involved with that decision, yet this one does, ridiculous. He deserves to be humiliated and embarassed.

Last edited:

alll ears huh? that explains the lack of backbone the incessant whining and sniveling. jeezus. what a bunch of whackos you demoncrats are.
Arrogant is more the term.

First things first...the proper abbreviation for the United States is U.S. not US. Secondly, you are complaining about Chicago not getting the Olympic bid. So what. That doesn't mean that those who aren't caught up in this partisan temper-tantrum hate the U.S., or want it to fail per the Constitution.

In the grand scheme of things, this story shouldn't even be on the radar save the President reimbursing us for needless expense outside his rightful duties as President.

Yep. he had no business there. But in his mind? I guess it's good to be the KING?

I would not put any money on your 2010 and 2012 talk if I were you, you would lose a bundle.:lol:

Forum List

Back