GOP Brand is so bad around Seattle

that someone from the Wash State GOP party said that if Abe Lincoln were restored to today - he wouldnt get elected gov in Wash st.

How true..................

If Abe, Nixon or Reagan were alive today, they'd be kicked out of the Republican party by the extremists who have taken it over.

Dan Evans - R - won multiple terms in Wash St as gov in the 60s and70s.

Best gov the state ever had.

Every GOP Pres from Nixon, Ford , Reagan, The 2 Bushes - were treated with disrespect when they visited Seattle.

Hiisses and boos...........................

Seattle treats visiting GOP presidents like D I R T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome.

I live in Spokane, and we aren't normal. Lol

They got Kevin Parker, he is a smart guy, a very good businessman, and I say Spokane is a normal community, other than that basketball tournament in the summer, they some how think they are basketball USA?

It's the largest 3 on 3 tournament in the world. Teams comes from all over the country to play it, even some of from other countries. Yeah, I would say it was a big deal. Lol
7000+ teams kind of proves that. Lol

I live in Spokane, and we aren't normal. Lol

They got Kevin Parker, he is a smart guy, a very good businessman, and I say Spokane is a normal community, other than that basketball tournament in the summer, they some how think they are basketball USA?

It's the largest 3 on 3 tournament in the world. Teams comes from all over the country to play it, even some of from other countries. Yeah, I would say it was a big deal. Lol

I know, but they are far from Basketball City USA. Bloomington, IN sells out high school games all the time, they also have tournaments and their building called, the HYPER, I think, has about 100 courts and you cant find an empty one.

The Zags are a good team and I do like going to Jack and Dan's on Hamilton. My favorite place their was The Globe, a nice hangout for locals.

I know, but they are far from Basketball City USA. Bloomington, IN sells out high school games all the time, they also have tournaments and their building called, the HYPER, I think, has about 100 courts and you cant find an empty one.

The Zags are a good team and I do like going to Jack and Dan's on Hamilton. My favorite place their was The Globe, a nice hangout for locals.

They might have a hundred courts but they still don't have the largest 3 on 3 tournament in the world. :D

And I think the Globe just closed. I could be wrong but I swear they closed a month ago or so.
Jack and Dan's is good. My nieces played at Prep with Stockton's daughter, and on their club team. Best thing I ever saw was Stockton carrying their water after a game. People were calling him the water boy. Lol

But Hoopfest is not my favorite event, liked it the ten years I played in it but when I worked at the park where a lot of the activities are held I grew to dislike it.
You also don't want to go out downtown during the event. One year I saw the ATF and DEA surround a vehicle one year. You don't see that every day. Lol

Well who in the hell wants to elect someone that censors the press,attacks other nations for not bending to his every order and is an all around asshole and tyrant?

But Hoopfest is not my favorite event, liked it the ten years I played in it but when I worked at the park where a lot of the activities are held I grew to dislike it.
You also don't want to go out downtown during the event. One year I saw the ATF and DEA surround a vehicle one year. You don't see that every day. Lol

I was there two years ago during hoopfest, I agree, a fight broke out near us while we were watching the goings on, then we left.

Forum List

Back