GOP Brand is so bad around Seattle

Commercial construction is having huge struggles in Seattle since 2009.

That is TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Everywhere you look there are cranes. Probably a coule of hundred right now. AND they are digging a huge tunnel to replace the Viaduct. Road construction everywhere ya go. You REALLY don't know what you are talking about.

that is a crying shame.....you used to be able to drive the viaduct with great city and sound views.....but i guess the Seattle politburo and their investors managed to grab the real estate....so commuters will have to go underground....

Ya it sucks! I still drive the viaduct as much as I can while most of it is still standing(they demolished the Southern end of it South of the Stadiums). They played the fear card because this area is in for a big earthquake and even the small ones we have had nearly brought it down. They built the thing on a fault on fill material. It is unsafe. It's a shame. It is one of the pleasures of living here for the time being.

That is TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Everywhere you look there are cranes. Probably a coule of hundred right now. AND they are digging a huge tunnel to replace the Viaduct. Road construction everywhere ya go. You REALLY don't know what you are talking about.

that is a crying shame.....you used to be able to drive the viaduct with great city and sound views.....but i guess the Seattle politburo and their investors managed to grab the real estate....so commuters will have to go underground....

Yep, they are changing things. Those places along the viaduct went for big money. Lots of investors making lots of money. We also lose a lot of parking under neath the viaduct.

Okay, got that Dixie link?

You don't know how to Google? What is your question? That she wasn't the first openly gay lesbian Governor? I could be wrong about that.. can you prove she wasn't? She was openly lesbian. It sure wasn't a secret here in Washington.

I googled and nothing seems to state that she was a lesbian or open about it.

That's why I asked.

Did you know why union electricians sit on the extra boards if there is so much work there?

Can't help ya there. I know that the union thing is pretty tight here. From what I understand the contractors are free to rehire electricians and plumbers that they are familiar and comfortable with before the are required to send their wants to the union halls. Keep in mind that Washington is a "right to work state". The unions have some power but the real power is in the contractors hands.

Last edited:
That is TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Ya it sucks! I still drive the viaduct as much as I can while most of it is still standing(they demolished the Southern end of it South of the Stadiums). They played the fear card because this area is in for a big earthquake and even the small ones we have had nearly brought it down. They built the thing on a fault on fill material. It is unsafe. It's a shame. It is one of the pleasures of living here for the time being.

i wouldn't want to be in the tunnel if there was a quake....it'd probably fill up with water right away....the whole area there is on a fault esp in the Sodo district.....have you seen the tv show about it?

btw how many votes did it take on the underground viaduct until the politburo got the results it wanted........?

Last edited:

i wouldn't want to be in the tunnel if there was a quake....it'd probably fill up with water right away....the whole area there is on a fault esp in the Sodo district.....have you seen the tv show about it?

btw how many votes did it take on the underground viaduct until the politburo got the results it wanted........?

I agree ...If I gotta die I would rather get squished instantly than slowly drown with no way out.

that someone from the Wash State GOP party said that if Abe Lincoln were restored to today - he wouldnt get elected gov in Wash st.

How true..................

The GOP brand is horrible across the country, which is why in the last two election cycles we have been firing them and replacing them with conservatives.

That is TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Do you understand the difference between a commercial and a government project?

Your post suggests a strong NO.....

That is TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Do you understand the difference between a commercial and a government project?

Your post suggests a strong NO.....

UMMMmm...? Yes?

But I don't know everything about everything like you so go ahead and point out how I don't know what I am talking about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back